A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Excerpt From Nature's Treasures

Angela Breeze

Male
    Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2012-03-21

Excerpt From Nature's Treasures Empty Excerpt From Nature's Treasures

Post by Angela Breeze 5/16/2012, 6:41 pm

Darkness. It surrounded the world of sleep. Then, a light appeared and brightened a small amount of the area. My body drifted slowly through an endless void of darkness and light. A soothing voice was then heard that sounds distant but close at the same time. It seemed friendly but I didn’t know where it was coming from. I had heard this voice before. It was back when my village was destroyed. It was such a terrible fate that had come to my village but as my journey went on I was starting to understand that it was all part of a plan. Not just a plan for destruction but for a plan of renewal; a plan of my renewal. When I was just starting out on this journey I was a scared girl who didn’t know what was happening and didn’t understand how something so terrible could happen without warning. But now, I felt surer of myself. I now knew that this war that I was immersed in would have to be fought one way or another. I would not be able to continue running away from this war. It was my destiny to fight in it and help the world to become a better place. The voice said to me, “Grace, you have done well so far. You have undergone a very great struggle between yourself. You are not who you once were but do not be afraid for you are stronger because of it. More experiences lie ahead that will tax you both physically and mentally than you have been before. Do not lose hope, however. You can do whatever you put your mind to. You can do it because I will be with you. I am always with you but now you must wake child. Wake and continue your journey to stop those who wish to destroy the good in this world.”

I searched the darkness for the voice I was hearing. But the light that surrounded me was not bright enough yet to see where the voice was coming from. It would get brighter as I became more true to who I was to become but as of right now it only a dim glow in the vast depth of the darkness. Within the dim glow; however, there was a lake. A shimmering blue expanse that looked as peaceful as the vortex that I was now dwelling in. I could barely make it out but it was definitely there. I shouted into the darkness, “No wait! Please don’t go. I need your advice still. There are so many questions I have still.” It felt as if I was being blown away by a strong wind; away from the lake and away from the safe inviting darkness of my dream. I then heard birds chirping happily in the trees nearby. I heard Richmond telling me calmly, “Grace, its okay. It was just a dream. You’re okay.”

I knew fully well that it was okay. I knew that I was okay. No, I was more than okay. I now knew my purpose. I knew what I had to do.

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:41 pm