A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Morgan Landry
GwrachSeren
Alpha Wolf
Break
B-Jamz
Chuck
Nemesis
proxyboy
Kendall
daddeme
shortyy.xo
Blaze
Kaitlynnm1
LynnZee
Daniel
19 posters

Blue Team Planning for CTF #12

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Blue Team Planning for CTF #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Blue Team Planning for CTF #12

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/29/2012, 6:33 pm

"It doesn't have to be right up next to the flag. A few feet into the forest should be good enough. But if it works..then I can put my powers to use inside the tunnels. But I'll need help since I'm still new here..." Arkarian said to Aeron after she apologized to the blue haired kid.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Blue Team Planning for CTF #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Blue Team Planning for CTF #12

Post by Nemesis 6/29/2012, 6:38 pm

I nodded my head"it's ok, and I'm not gonna lie here, that fight was kinda fun, most fun I have had in a long time" I said and made a bright smile to show I truly forgave her.Who was Lightning?, I tapped the table"but who is Lightning?" I asked.

ooc: did Aeron learn her last name?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 6/29/2012, 6:44 pm

I frowned. "No. None." I lied quickly, "Oh, but I am a decent healer, and I can heal my own wounds under sunlight." I informed her quickly.

I nodded, "I could probably do that, but I'll have to see, I do want some energy when I defend the flag." I turned back to Blazer, "Um this girl I met in a bathroom... I kinda tried to kill her. Her name was Lightning Shock, and her dad was Brontes. OH! And she had pink hair."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/29/2012, 6:45 pm

I thought about it for a moment, I thing I saw her in the courtyard once'wait, di you say Lightning SHOCK?" I asked, that was my last name and I didn't have anymore siblings on my moms side.
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2012-06-24

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/29/2012, 6:48 pm

I frown. The buzzing behind my eyes starts up again. That's the second time somebody lies to me in a span of two conversations, I think to myself. Apparently, people aren't very trusting around here... "I can heal, too," I say, "though I don't need sunlight." I hesitate. I know he's lying but I don't want to push the matter. "Are... Are you sure you don't have powers? They could be helpful."
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 6/29/2012, 6:56 pm

After hearing what everyone was saying. David walked over to his half-sister, Aeron. "Perhaps we should go ahead and coordinate the earthen defenses in order to reduce the possibility of confusing during the actual game." He said.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/29/2012, 7:03 pm

"I don't! They're not! They're destructive and dangerous!" I clenched my jaw and frowned. "Where people like you got the good side of dad's blessings, I got his curse. It's a little known fact that Apollo is the god of plagues. And that's what I am. That's what I do. I bring plagues. Locusts, blood, darkness, disease. I can't control it, and even people I love get hurt by it... I get hurt by it." I inhaled deeply and looked at her. "You're the first person I've told. And you can't tell anyone else. It alienates me, once people find out, they blame me for their problems, and they think it's contagious or something... Sorry. I didn't mean to get angry."

"Yes. Her last name was Shock. Kinda fitting for a daughter of the god of lightning and thunder, don't you think?" I asked smiling. I turned to David and smiled. "Hi David, and, what do you mean?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/29/2012, 7:05 pm

"uyeah, but.... my last name is Shock too" I said akwardly and in a voice that shpwed confusion and concern.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/29/2012, 7:08 pm

I laughed, "well maybe I tried to kill your sister!" OOOH... that joke was not in good taste... "Sorry... that wasn't acceptable..."
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 6/29/2012, 7:08 pm

"If we don't know the placement of each other's earthen defenses, then we could inadvertently weaken the other's defenses." He said to Aeron. "I don't need to tell you why it is bad if that happens."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/29/2012, 7:11 pm

"Oh. I see what you mean. My main line of defense was using the other camper's metal armor against them, and then bringing sand from the lake to form a sink hole, or sinking sand or something. I really wasn't going to do much in the way of chucking rocks... though that would be fun."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/29/2012, 7:11 pm

I shrugged"it's ok, but how could ashe be my sister if we have different parents and my mom said she never had any other children?".
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/29/2012, 7:16 pm

I look at him and nod. "Apollo, God of Poetry and Music, Light and Sun, Truth and Prophecy, Healing and Medicine..." I pause. "And Plagues and Diseases," I finish. I look him in the eye. "I know all about dad and what he controls... I know being a child of Apollo isn't always a blessing and... Well, I can honestly say that not all of my abilities are blessings, either." I chuckle at the irony. I can honestly say, I think. Yes... Oh, yes, I can... "I know how you feel, Achilles... Trust me... I do. We all have our curses...." I trail off and shake my head. Don't get into that, I tell myself. Too dangerous...

Last edited by Phoebe Arquera on 6/29/2012, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 6/29/2012, 7:22 pm

Okay, so two of the Apollo kids were having some deep little conversation, David and Aeron were discussing what they were going to do for defenses, and the blue-haired kid was busy looking... confused. He definitely wasn't as confused as I was, though. I leaned back in my chair and stayed quiet, looking around at the others.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/29/2012, 7:25 pm

Arkarian was lost at this point so he just sat around and tried to keep up with the planning. He was ok if the tunnel thing didn't work out..after all..he didn't have much juice in his fire attacks anyway.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/29/2012, 7:28 pm

I turned back to Blazer, "dude, I'm not the god of birth and siblings, I'm not sure how or if she's related to you. It could just be a coincidence, like... I have the same last name as Emma Stone, and that doesn't mean we're related. David and I have different last names, and we're related. Just give it a rest dude, this Greek god sibling stuff can honestly drive you mad."
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/29/2012, 7:33 pm

I break out of my thoughts and turn back to him. "And archery, of course," I add. "Apollo is definitely the god of archery."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 6/29/2012, 7:34 pm

I sighed, i would just look for this girl after the ctf game, or else this would keep bugging me.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/29/2012, 7:36 pm

I nodded, "Yes, definitely god of Archery." I added smiling. This was probably the longest conversation I've ever had with one of my siblings.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 6/29/2012, 7:39 pm

Adding onto what Aeron said about siblings. "Blazer, even my full sister does not have the same last name as me. Her last name is Revaen while mine is Ambrose." turning his attention back to defenses. "I assume that you mean quick sand?" He asked Aeron.
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/29/2012, 7:40 pm

I consider Achilles and decide to make a choice. I take a deep breath. "Remember how I said that I know how you feel when you talk about being a child of Apollo not always being a blessing?" I ask carefully.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 6/29/2012, 9:37 pm

I nodded, "Yeah, I just can't talk today. So how about you? What are you doing?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded slowly, "Yeaaah?"
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 6/29/2012, 9:50 pm

"I'm pretty sure you can tell what I am doing," said David. "Since you are going to make quicksand, I would recommend diverting an underground stream in order to saturate an area. It is much more efficient than your current idea." he recommended.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 6/29/2012, 9:51 pm

I reappeared outside the Big House, and then walked into the Blue Team council room, plopping myself down in a swivel chair. Weee. I spun around on it, but stopped myself after a few moments. "So," I started saying cheerfully, "what have we got so far?"
    Phoebe Arquera
    Phoebe Arquera

Female

Post by Phoebe Arquera 6/29/2012, 9:55 pm

"Well," I start slowly, "I was being serious. The truth is, I have a sort of a curse, too, and since you trusted me with your secret, I'll share mine."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:22 am