A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fun at Zephyros creek (Private)

Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1397
    Registration date : 2012-05-19

Fun at Zephyros creek (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun at Zephyros creek (Private)

Post by Asimina 6/24/2012, 2:45 pm

"I don't sleep walk! What are you doing here?" I asked and then it hit me! We spent the night here "Don't! It just hit me!" I said and closed my eyes before resting my head on him.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Fun at Zephyros creek (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun at Zephyros creek (Private)

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 2:49 pm

I smiled and set her feet in the water. "I love you" I say smiling

((could you draw a picture of pen with rich?)
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/24/2012, 2:53 pm

"I love you too!" I said as his scent was all over me "And I adore your scent, your eyes, the way you hold me, you"

(((I can try but not now! Starting summer school tomorrow)))
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 3:13 pm

I smiled as her hair got in my face and it smelled like fresh water and strawberrys, a truley lovely scent. I smiled and gazed into her amazing eyes, as her eyes gazed elsewhere. I leaned my head onto her shoulder and smiled up at her. "I love you.....your everything I need to survive"
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/24/2012, 3:45 pm

I started laughing "I literaly am!" I said and turnede my haed and placed a kiss on his hair "I like being with you! I love it! I'd follow you everywhere!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 4:08 pm

I smiled as she did so and I said "can I have a real kiss?" making a pouty face at her, then laughed. "I would like to go somewhere with you" I tell her as she held me
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/24/2012, 4:40 pm

I hesitated looking as I was thinking "A real kiss in return for what?" I asked as he laughed "We've been at NYC and at Greece and there are upcoming trips for us!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 5:00 pm

"do we live together?" I ask her as I dumped some sand on her back and started covering her up. "I wish we did"
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/24/2012, 5:07 pm

"We're not yet cause I can't come to Ares cabin and leave one piece and you can't come to Athena cabin and leave one piece though you were planning on talking Chiron on letting us but I talked you out of it cause we have no actual reason" I said and stood still
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 5:10 pm

"why don't we leave camp then?" I ask her grinning. "we can go to Greece and live there"
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/24/2012, 5:16 pm

"Cause when we went to Greece my cousin stole your weapons, I almost died, you almost died, we had to cope with a manticore, Maria hit on you and the one demigod shop you picked had an amazon who made me promise to join them if we ever be over." I said and looked at his grinning face.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 5:20 pm

I lost my grin and looked at her. "oh yeah sorry" I said wishing I had my memory. "I wish I could remember how we met "
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/24/2012, 5:41 pm

"That's the only thing I'm glad you don't remember" I said "I've been trying to forget that"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/24/2012, 5:43 pm

"but I wanna know" I say "please tell me?"

((tell him the good stuff))
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/25/2012, 1:05 am

I sighed "You were an enemy of my brother's and he sentme to kill you. I found you at a dark alley and it was raining. As I neared you for the kill I realised I could't so instead of killing you I started helping you." I said as tears came to my eyes "We tried to hurt each other many times till we ended up together!" I told him "Rich I'm sorry"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/25/2012, 1:55 am

Then it hit me, all of it. The trip the island, Suzan, everything came back to me. But I decided not to tell her directly. "and the first thing you did when you saw me was kiss me" I said smirking. I smiled at her and hugged her. "you have nothing to be sorry for"
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/25/2012, 3:53 am

I kept crying "Rich I was supposed to and your life, to be your death! What if I didn't have second thoughts?" I said trying to calm myself "You wouldn't be with me now and my boyfriend would probably be that greek Herme's kid!" I told him and burried my face in his chest.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/25/2012, 5:33 am

I kiss her to shut her up. "penny I remember everything so please shut up"
    I say and kiss her again. I pulled her close then broke the kiss again
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/25/2012, 9:05 am

I was shocked, happy and confused "You remember everything?" I asked. Fine! Now he'll dump me for being too worried for him I thought Nice way to freak him out and scare him
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/25/2012, 5:39 pm

"yes and I love you" I say and hug her tight. I smile and kiss her lips and when I broke the kiss I said "I love you fiancé"
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/26/2012, 12:34 am

"You're not freaked out by how worried I can get about you? I mean I freak my self out but not you?" I said and looked surprised
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/27/2012, 3:39 pm

"now why would i be worried? a wiseperson once said an angry greek wife is more dangerous then the world" i say and hold her close ~rich
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/28/2012, 1:04 pm

"Ha!" I exclaimed "Next time you see him tell him that FBI, CIA and all of those organisations are no match for a jealous greek woman! We know what spying is!" I said as he held me close leading all my worries away
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/28/2012, 1:17 pm

i smiled and pullled her closer. "penny your such an amazing young women"
    Asimina
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Asimina 6/28/2012, 1:46 pm

I looked at him and smiled back "Guess I've had a good teacher" I said and rubbed my arms

((An attack please?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:57 am