A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Marina's Bunk (Thanatos)

LostCat
    LostCat

Male
    Number of posts : 321
    Registration date : 2012-07-30

Marina's Bunk (Thanatos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marina's Bunk (Thanatos)

Post by LostCat 8/9/2012, 11:31 pm

I was on cloud nine and barely felt her place her hands on my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. The whole time I was with her, it felt like nothing else in the world mattered except for us. I managed to say between the kiss, "Marina, I, I love you!" I didn't hold it back, saying that I loved her felt so right. Like it was exactly what needed.to be.said.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1665
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Post by Kat315 8/9/2012, 11:38 pm

I stopped as he said the last word. "I'm in love with you too. I think I love you more though." I tap his nose playfully. I start to kiss his neck. I roll over onto my back, pulling him on top of me. I'm in heaven. That was all I was thinking at that moment. He's my angel. This feels so great. I stop for a moment to catch my breath. I wanted to tell him I loved him earlier, but didn't have the guts. I'm glad he said it first. It made me feel like he actually really wanted to be with me. Me. Not anything or anyone else. I felt like he would never leave me. That was exactly what I wanted to. Wow. He is perfect.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/9/2012, 11:51 pm

I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.playfully. "Oh I don't know.about that, I'm pretty sure I.love you more." Taking the initiative, I begin to kiss her neck, enjoying, no, loving the feeling of being with her.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 12:00 am

I giggle and slide my hands up and down his back. "Never. You can try to show me how much you love me though." I say laughing. This feels so good right now. The feeling of him kissing my neck was wonderful. No... amazing. Absolutely positively a-ma-zing. I smile to myself and move around under him because the way he's kissing me tickles.I'm in love with this moment. I just want to be with him forever.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/10/2012, 12:10 am

I cease kissing her neck for a.second, "Oh, I'll show you how much I love you alright." I begin to kiss her neck again, then slowly trailing up, from her jaw, to her cheek, and then to her ear, which I experimentily kissed. I read something about this in a romance novel once, can't remember for the life of me right now though what the book was.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 12:17 am

I giggle and smile as he kisses me up. I squirm as he nibbles on my ear. How did he know how much I loved that? Wow. He was unbelievable. I am never gunna let this man go. Never. Ever. I grin as my legs come up a little on the sides on his body. Am I dreaming right now? Is this really real? I feel like I'm floating, from pure joy. I bite my lip. "That it?" I wanted more.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/10/2012, 12:24 am

Her tone of voice.told me she wanted more, which I was willing to give. "My dear, I believe this is.far from it." I began to nibble her ear more vigirously, before.pulling back, and just to make her squirm, blew on her ear. I traced my way back down till I got to her lips and caught her in another kiss. I couldn't get enough of her, I just wanted her more and more.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 12:29 am

Dang. Oh dang. Wow. Here we go. I couldn't think straight. This felt amazing. But what else would I expect from him? I giggle and close my eyes, kissing back for the second he was there. I mumble "Oh my." Under my breath.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/10/2012, 12:44 am

I sat up to catch my breath. "Still not.convinced I love you more?" I had a joking smile on my face, thinking I'd tease her for a bit.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 12:56 am

I smile slyly. "My turn now. "I flip him over so I'm on top and bend down over him. I start to nibble on his ear,then move to his cheek,and down to his lips. I spend a little bit more time here as I kiss him and put a little tongue into it. Then as I move away, I bite his bottom lip softly. I kiss along his neck then down more. I start to pull off his shirt and kiss his abs. As I said...Hawt! His six pack was amazing. I stop and lay down on top of him. I wrap my arms around his waist and go back to kissing his neck and up his jaw. I move further up and make out with him. "Do I win yet?" I say pulling away for a second. I thought I did a pretty good job on expressing my love to him.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/10/2012, 1:05 am

Head: foggy, Breathing: fast, Heart Rate: through the rooof, yeah.I think she won. "Yes, you win. Congratulatory kiss!" I say and give her a kiss for winning. I'm pretty sure I could give her a run for her money, but I felt she deserved her victory. That, and I can honestly say losing has never felt that good before.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 1:17 am

I laugh as he kisses me. I can hear his breath, which is uneven and I can feel his heartbeat. Its as fast as a humming bird's wings. Yep, I did a pretty dang good job. "Wow it's hot now." I reach over him, my chest above his head, and turn on the fan. I crawl over him and lay down. I put my arms around him and rest my head on his chest.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/10/2012, 4:49 pm

I blushed hard when she went to turn on the fan, which was followed by a relaxed gasp when the fan began to cool us off. I hold her against me, "You're a very comfy cover you know that? Warm and extremely relaxing." I laugh.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 11:16 pm

I smile, even though he can't see it. "You're a very comfy pillow." Really Marina? Oh well just go with it. I giggle and squirm a little, trying to get a bit more comfortable. I start to drift off a little, fall asleep for a couple minutes, then wake up with a gasp. I sit up, grabbing his thigh. I realize where I am. "Oh sorry!" I blush a deep red and start to rub his thigh, where I left scratches from my nails. I kiss it. "All better?"
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/10/2012, 11:18 pm

I blush but ruffle her hair playfully, "Yeah, all better." I can't blame her for nearly falling asleep, I'm getting pretty relaxed myself hehe.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 11:30 pm

I smile and fix my long and luscious hair. It spills over my shoulders, a little bit tickling his face. I tuck some bangs behind my ear. I lay down on top of him and relax. I move my hair out of his face. I look into his eyes. "There you are." I smile and poke his nose playfully. "What's your last name?"
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/10/2012, 11:42 pm

I laugh from the poke, and kiss her forehead. "My last name's Gault, a bit unusual I know. What about yours?" I took hold of a bang of my hair and begin to twirl it. It stopped right above my eyes, so I could at least see some. Her hair was beatiful compared to mine. Her was a lusorous jet black, while mine was a simple dark brown.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/10/2012, 11:52 pm

"BrightWright." I laugh. " Everyone's last name is a bit weird."
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/11/2012, 12:01 am

I laugh at that, "True, true!" I begin to stroke her hair, enjoying the feeling of it between my fingers.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/11/2012, 12:06 am

I smile when he runs his fingers through my hair. I get the butterflies. "That tickles Hunter." I say laughing playfully.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/11/2012, 12:14 am

I laugh some at that. "You're just ticklish all over, aren't you?" I poke her sides, "You're ticklish here," I stroke her hair again, "Here," I laugh again, "You're just so cute!"
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/11/2012, 12:31 am

I jerk my legs as he tickles my sides. "Ah! Hunter!" I grin as he strokes my hair. "Well you're adorable. You know that right? Love you baby." I close my eyes and kiss his lips.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/11/2012, 12:44 am

I kiss her back, and say, "Love you too, honey." I nearly laughed saying honey. It was just weird actually calling someone honey! "Hey, Marina, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but I just want it to be official. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 8/11/2012, 12:46 am

"Well ..Uhm..... I don't know..." I say stalling and making him sweat a little. "YES!YES!YES! AND A MILLION MORE!" I grin. I felt bad about yelling,but I needed to get the point across.
    LostCat
    LostCat

Male

Post by LostCat 8/11/2012, 12:52 am

My ears rang for a minute after she yelled, but I didn't give a damn. I was too happy to really register it, I lean forward quickly and kiss her. "You just made me happier than you can even imagine! I love you a million times over and counting." I kiss her forehead, and pull her closer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:46 am