A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
Doug The Turtle
Lady Reyna
Josh
Holly
Mason
Chelle
Snuffleasaurus
magnetonrobo
tyler oakley
BlackHawk
olympianservant77
Steve Rogers
honey
nix
Hyper_Bubbles
QMeetsWorld
The Gaurdian
Edgar Allan Poe
Kendall
Jordan
Nemesis
communist
Chuck
xXSpiritXx
proxyboy
Blaze
kaitycat4
BlackJack123
LynnZee
daddeme
34 posters

Thalia's Tree

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Thalia's Tree - Page 16 Empty Re: Thalia's Tree

Post by Christian 7/26/2013, 10:38 pm

He shrugged. "Eh, it's okay. He went to Elysium, so that's a good sign." He smirked, imagining Eric partying in the heavenly town. He scratched the back of his ear, itching fast and hard. He stopped then set his hand back down in his lap. "It was his fault anyway, I guess. Taunting a hell hound isn't the smartest idea."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/26/2013, 10:41 pm

"How do you know he went to Elysium?" For a moment, Kendall was pretty darned confused -- and then she remembered who his godly parent was. She face-palmed, sighing to herself. "Never mind, don't answer that. But yeah, taunting hellhounds isn't a great idea -- tamed ones are just as bad as wild ones."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/26/2013, 10:44 pm

Daniel smirked at the sight of her facepalm. "Yeah. I can't even look at that one huge hellhound in the arena..." He tapped the side of his head. "What was her name again?" He asked, hoping that Kendall would know.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2013, 10:48 pm

"You mean Mrs. O'Leary? She's pretty nice for a hellhound, but whenever one of my siblings harasses her I get scared she'll throw him or her out of the arena and into the ocean, or maybe just sit on them and kill them that way. Not a pleasant way to die, I guess." Kendall snorted slightly and ran a hand through her hair. Stupid siblings, always so stubborn. They never thought a bit.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/26/2013, 10:51 pm

Daniel couldn't help but smile at the statement. "Yeah, I can't get near any kind of hellhound, no matter how tamed. And she's so...huge." He said, remembering seeing the overly large creature in the arena one day. He looked at the girl. "You seem different from most of your other siblings. I mean, no Ares kid would talk to me for this long. Especially since my mother is Melinoe." He sighed, memories of Ares kids pushing him around a beating him up.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2013, 10:55 pm

Kendall raised an eyebrow at the son of Melinoe, wondering why exactly none of her siblings liked talking to this guy. He seemed nice enough -- not exactly the big tough kind so common to their cabin, but still, he looked like he could hold his own when he wanted to. "I dunno, you seem just fine to me; I couldn't care less who your godly parent is. As long as I know you're not hurting people intentionally you're alright with me -- my siblings are idiots, their opinions shouldn't really matter too much."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/26/2013, 11:00 pm

Daniel shrugged. "They must specifically hate me then. They come around mostly everyday and start harassing me. I've gotten used to it and learnt how to ignore it, however, so it's not that bad actually." He shuddered at the thought of his stupid nickname. "Well, they try and beat me up, but usually nothing happens to me." He held out his open hand and put it in a strong fist. When it turned into a fist, the green matter seeped from his hand. It continued to wrap around until he made it go out. "God I love my powers."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2013, 11:13 pm

Kendall narrowed her eyes, looking down at Daniel's hand as some weird green thing wrapped around his hand and then, suddenly, disappeared. Powers, maybe, probably ghost-related if she could remember what Melinoe governed correctly (ghosts and spirits?). "Well, if they're bothering you, feel free to beat the crap out of them if you can; if not feel equally free to prank them back later or something as long as I'm not in the vicinity, they'll have deserved it...." She paused for a moment, and then continued: "You have powers?"
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/26/2013, 11:18 pm

Daniel nodded vigorously. "Yeah." He nodded again. "Oh yeah, don't worry. They'll have a surprise coming to them soon." He got up, and wiped his pants off. "If I were you," He leaned in closer. "I wouldn't go to your cabin at 6:00 tonight." He mumbled, backing up again.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2013, 11:30 pm

Raising her eyebrows, Kendall nodded in acknowledgement with a slight smirk and folded her arms across her chest again. "Oh, that'll be fine -- I tend to take a while to eat, anyway. Just work fast and make sure you leave fast, my siblings eat like pig versions of The Flash and go back to sharpen their weapons and work off the calories before lights out."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/26/2013, 11:34 pm

Daniel smiled. This daughter of Ares was pretty freaking cool. He would've never thought he would've liked a child of the war god. "Thanks for the advice. If they ever figure out it was me though, I'm dead meat." He said, sagging his shoulders. He stood upright again. "Oh well."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2013, 11:42 pm

"Well, where's the fun in that? They won't kill you, but if you need somebody to get your back, just yell or something if you're okay with help. I like beating up my siblings, anyway; they do need a good pounding around the head sometimes." Kendall chuckled and glanced around, wondering if anybody was eavesdropping in on them -- no, nobody there. They were alone.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/26/2013, 11:45 pm

Daniel smiled yet again. This chick was pretty cool. "Thanks. But I'm planning on not getting caught; there are way more Ares kids than Melinoe kids: a lot more." He said, counting his brothers and sisters. He used only his fingers, so it wasn't much. He coughed once or twice before looking back down at the camp.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2013, 11:51 pm

"Yeah, well, numbers aren't always the best thing. Ares kids hunt in packs for some reason, I'm pretty sure if you knock them out one by one you'll have an easy time." Kendall really, really despised her siblings' attitudes sometimes, so much so that she was willing to give somebody tips on how to beat them up. They all needed reality checks, none of them would be able to handle two days without getting arrested in the real world with their attitudes. It was sort of like a twisted concern for them that made her do these sorts of things, even though she didn't show much affection for her siblings.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/27/2013, 12:08 am

Daniel nodded. "Thanks for the information. It'll help me out a lot." He said, smirking. This girl was chill. "Yeah, I'm sure nothing will happen to me. Ares kids are kinda slow." He paused for a moment then his eyes suddenly widened. "But not you, of course. You're awesome." He said, not wanting his only Ares friend against him; she could easily tell her siblings of the prank he was going to pull, and he'd probably get beat until he was paralyzed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/27/2013, 1:29 pm

"Well, slow mentally or physically? I'm good mentally but not as well physically, but I'll take that compliment. Thanks for it, though; I don't normally include myself in being offended to insults to my siblings, anyway." Kendall half-shrugged, rubbing her right shoulder again; she probably needed a hot patch there or something, it was way too stiff to be comfortable.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/27/2013, 9:13 pm

Daniel thought for a second. "Mostly mentally, but sometimes physically too." He replied, scratching his ear again. It was weird how much it itched, it made it seema s if he had lice or something. At the thought of that he stopped scratching, not wanting to look like a lice infested weirdo. He looked around again. He wasn't very good at conversating with people.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/27/2013, 9:18 pm

While Daniel started scratching his ear, Kendall just happened to turn her head and then just so happened to notice Peleus was nipping at his own tail. She frowned, wondering if the dragon was bored chained up here twenty-four/seven; all he could do was nip at people's behinds as they passed, and even that activity could get boring. "Eh. Well, mentally is their own fault; they don't try to learn anything but battle strategies."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/27/2013, 9:22 pm

Daniel looked at the huge dragon. He searched through his pocket and found a pack of beef jerky. He plopped a peice in his mouth then began to throw some at it. Peleus ate the things like nothing, easily eating the whole package. Daniel turne back to Kendall, nodding his head. "Yeah, that is true."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/27/2013, 9:33 pm

"Yeah.... I'd prefer being a child of Athena, they're smart and willing to learn more instead of shoving people's heads into toilets. At least their stereotype is pretty darned positive." Kendall shook her head sadly. The world was fun of disappointments, and she was only too familiar with that.

ooc: digressing back into one-liner land woooo
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/27/2013, 9:45 pm

Daniel nodded. He didn't like his siblings; they were all either goth, suicidal, or just plain weird. One of his brothers just lives in the woods, talking to random spirits that were invisible to others. He was quite strange.

OOC: Yep, w00t.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/27/2013, 9:47 pm

"Well, this is... real fun...." To re-approach an earlier subject, Kendall eyed Daniel's hand again. "What kind of powers do you have?"
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/27/2013, 9:51 pm

Daniel looked at his hand. "Well, I can control this substance called Ectoplasm. It's a liquid, and it causes burns. It's sorta a solid too, I guess... It's hard to explain."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/27/2013, 9:55 pm

Kendall frowned at him, wondering where she'd heard that word before -- probably from some Athena kid. "Ectoplasm... Huh. Sounds like something from a TV show."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/27/2013, 10:08 pm

He smiled. "Ever heard of Danny Phantom? If so, that's basically me. Except I don't have all of his awesome powers." He loved that show as a young child.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 10:16 pm