A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Tea's characters

Tea
    Tea

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2012-08-02

Tea's characters Empty Tea's characters

Post by Tea 8/2/2012, 12:24 pm

Tea's characters Girl,red,hair,ginger,gorgeous,photo,redhead-1cbf8b5b5581fe4aa48e60fe8d985891_h

.:|Name|:.
    Sydney Belle Valentine, but goes by Bee.
    .:|Age|:.
    Fourteen
    .:|Gender|:.
    Female
    .:|Eyes|:.
    Brown
    .:|Hair|:.
    Bee's hair used to be a light brown, but she dyed it red
    .:|Height|:.
    5' 6''
    .:|Body Type|:.
    Bee's body is thin, and she doesn't have much muscle. Her legs are long, and and built for running.
    .:|Skin Color|:.
    She spends most of her time inside, or in the shade, so her skin is fairly pale.
    .:|God Parent|:.
    Thanatus
    .:|Mortal Parent|:.
    Journey Valentine is Bee's mother.
    .:|Country of Origin|:.
    Lewes Delaware
    .:|Pets|:.
    Tea's characters Luckyoliver_1496956_blog_american_cocker_spaniel_puppy_answer_1_xlarge
    Bee has a Cocker Spanial, and his name is Lucky
    .:|Talents|:.
    Bee is a good cook, and uses her talents to bake different desserts. Sense she has a hard time thanking other people, she shows her appreciation by making someone a muffin. She can play the guitar a little bit, but only knows a song or two.
    .:|Weapon|:.
    Bee's got a Celestial Bronze knife that she either keeps in her boot, or up her sleeve.
    .:|Flaws|:.
    She isn't really sure how to approach another person, or communicate with them at all. Bee isn't neat at all, and her bunk is rarely ever made and always has something on it. Bee has a terrible sense of direction, and can often get lost.
    .:|Powers|:.
    Bee is able to tell when someone near her has just died, because there's a little tingle in her spine, and she often finds it very annoying.
    .:|Life Before CHB|:.
    Bee lived with her mother and twin brother. They lived about twenty minutes from the beach in a small farming house. There, they grew some vegetables which they sold at their own little stand. Bee and her brother enjoyed going to the beach during the weekend, or whenever they didn't have school. But when the two became older, they started getting tired of the beach. With all of the loud tourists, and seagulls. The only thing that Bee looked forward to the beach was walking along the boardwalk listening to some music.
    One day, when the twins were on their way down to the beach, they heard something following them, but though it was just a crazy tourist wanting to meet the locals. They went down, and got some fries and ice cream. Then, a hellhound began attacking the two demigods. The twins were scared, and weren't sure what was going on. They tried to hide, but the hellhound found them. Their only hope was to run, so that's what they did. Bee's brother, Trey, got to their home first and quickly told his mother what had happened. She got a few daggers out from underneath the kitchen sink, gave one of them to Trey and Bee, and threw a few at the hellhound before hopping into the car and driving to New York. Bee and Trey were dropped off at Camp Half-Blood, and haven't left sense.
    .:|RP Example|:.
    Bee rolled her eyes and stuck her ear-buds in. "Yea... real interesting." Bee said. Her brother was rambling on about something that she didn't really care about. Even though her ear-buds were in, he didn't act like he heard her, or even noticed that she had put her ear-buds in. Typical brother. Bee looked down at her IPod, and turned the music up. She blocked out all the conversations from the tourists, and her brother rambling on. Probably about some new tv show he had watched last night. Bee smiled, and slipped her IPod into her pocket, and kept walking along the old boardwalk that she had known sense she was little. The twins paused for a moment while a tourist took a picture of the beach. Trey turned her head to Bee and said something, pointing in the other direction. It meant that he probably wanted to go to Funland and play a game or two. Bee shrugged. "Sure." she said before shoving her hands into the pockets of her light jacket.
    .:|Any notes about your characters|:.
    Bee is allergic to blueberries
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Tea's characters Empty Re: Tea's characters

Post by Tea 8/2/2012, 4:06 pm

Bee is now finished, and ready for acceptance, or some constructive critasism to make her better!!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/2/2012, 5:42 pm

Approved (though next time, instead of double-posting, you could always edit the title to say Finished).
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Tea's characters Empty Harmony Stone, Character two

Post by Tea 8/5/2012, 3:54 pm

Tea's characters 150_Efe

Harmony Carissa Stone
    Fifteen
    Female
    Silver
    Strawberry blonde
    5’ 6’’
    Harmony is thin. Her arms are pretty powerful, and so are her legs.
    Pale, due to her Irish heritage.
    Notus
    Cynthia Stone is Harmony’s mother.
    Worcester, Maryland
    Harmony has no pets
    Harmony has a good singing voice, but has a great fear of stage fright, and never sings in public or in front of other people. Once Harmony has lived in a place for a while, she becomes used to the surroundings. And unless something big changes, then she can find her way around pretty good without any help.
    Harmony has a Celestial Bronze spear.
    When Harmony wants someone to feel sorry for her, she begins to act like she’s a helpless creature to get what she wants. Harmony also becomes jealous very easily, and is very protective of her friends. She also tends to become upset when she doesn’t get something that she wants.
    Harmony can make small rain clouds, about a foot big that last for about ten minutes. She can also make small 4MPH gusts of cold wind. Harmony doesn't normally uses her powers, but they can be used about four times a day (in total) before she starts to become drained of energy.
    By most demigod standards, Harmony had a good life. She had a rich mother, and lived in a big house. There were people to get Harmony anything she wanted, and everything was fine and perfect. Except, Harmony didn’t like it. She had a hard time finding her way around the house. So instead, Harmony stayed inside of her room most of the time, which she didn’t like either. She liked being outside, getting fresh air. Luckily, Harmony’s mother was out most of the time, and the servants in the house would let her outside. They made sure to bring her in before her mother came home, though.
    Eventually, Harmony’s mother took her to a special school for other kids like her (Meaning kids who couldn’t see, couldn’t speak, hear, or had a learning disability) She managed to befriend a satyr who then brought her to camp.
    Harmony sat alone in Cabin twenty four. She sat on her bunk, and held a stuffed bear that her mother had given her as a 'going away present'. Harmony was glad to get away from her mother, and didn't really miss her at all. But, she was having trouble adjusting to the life style here. And, there were to many things that she could bump into here. No, Harmony didn't like it at camp at all. But she didn't want to go back home, either.
    "Why does making decisions have to be so freaking hard..." Harmony said. She pulled her knee's up to her chin, trying to think about what to do.
    Harmony is blind

Last edited by Tea on 8/5/2012, 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/5/2012, 3:57 pm

Can you define the size of the rain clouds and how long they tend to last? How many times a day can she use both her powers, and how strong is her wind in miles per hour?
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 8/5/2012, 4:06 pm

Edited. It already said that the rain clouds were small, but I added an actual measurement in.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/5/2012, 4:08 pm

Approved.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Tea's characters Empty Mikayla Kurosawa (Done!)

Post by Tea 9/22/2012, 5:28 pm

Tea's characters -Anime-Girl-anime-girls-6955183-500

Mikayla 'Miki' Hinata-Sophia Kurosawa
    Fifteen
    Female
    Grey
    Blonde
    5’ 6’’
    A lot of upper body strength, but weak legs.
    Caucasian
    Notus
    Miki always just had her mother, Shiori, until she died in a robbery gone wrong back in Japan.
    Originally from Osaka, Japan. But moved to Newark Delaware when she was six.
    Miki is allergic to cats, and dogs just don't really like her. So no animals.
    Miki is a great reader, and can read books pretty fast. She learns new routs very fast, and has a natural sense of direction. Miki also has very good manners because she took a manner class during summer.
    A celestial bronze katana
    Miki is very absentminded. She often forgets what she's doing, and stairs into space. She trusts just about everyone, even after they've hurt her, Miki goes back to them. She is also very paranoid about lots of things. She won't step foot in the shadows in fear that a monster will jump out and grab her.
    Miki can make very small rain clouds about a foot long. Miki can make these about 10 times a day without draining her to much. They last for about 10 minutes. She can create a small 5MPH tornado, but the most it can do is stir up some leaves, and only lasts for about five minutes. She can only make the tornado twice a day before she gets to tired. Miki can only make one tornado if she also wants to make the rain cloud.
    Long before Miki lived in Camp Half-Blood, She lived in Japan, in a small town. Her and her mother owned a small farm, and was pretty poor. But Miki liked it that way. She had a lot of friends in the small town, and life was simple. She went to school, and then went home to help her mother out with the farm.
    Everything changed though. When Miki was on her way home one day, she saw black smoke in the sky. When she got to her small town, she saw that it was on fire. There were a few people out side, trying to get the other kids out. Miki couldn't do much of anything except stand there and watch. Not everyone in the small town survived. Miki's mother had died in the fire. Miki and another child were put on a plane and taken to North America. Miki didn't have any other family, so she was taken to the United States for a better life. She was placed in a foster home. Her foster parents were nice, and helped her learn English. She got lost one day on her way home from school, and accidentally found Camp Half-Blood. She found out that she was a demigod, and decided to stay.
    My stomach was in a tight knot, my heart was in my throat. I was getting ready to see a couple. Apparently they might become my new foster parents.
    "Kon'nichiwa..." Miki said as the door opened. She saw a tall lady and man. The woman had spicy brown hair up in a bun, and a smile on her face. The man had short black hair and kind eyes.
    "Hello." The women smiled.
    "Watashi wa Mikidakedo, sore wa anata ni aete ureshiidesu..." I asked. The woman looks from me to the other lady, the one who had brought me here.
    "She speaks no English. She says 'My name is Miki, it's nice to meet you." The lady then looks to me. "Korera wa, anata o mimamo~tsu kamo shirenai hitobitodearu. Shinsetsu ni." She said, which meant that these could be my new parents. I had to be nice if I wanted to live with them. They seemed to be kind enough.
    Miki knows Japanese and English

Last edited by Tea on 9/23/2012, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/23/2012, 12:08 pm

Are her weapons Celestial bronze?

How long do her rain clouds and tornadoes last? How many times a day can she create either of those?
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 9/23/2012, 2:35 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/24/2012, 3:23 pm

Approved.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Tea's characters Empty Maple Cyrus

Post by Tea 9/27/2012, 6:14 pm

Tea's characters Nymph12

.:Name:.
    Maple Ann Cyrus
    .:Age:.
    Sixteen
    .:Gender:.
    Female
    .:Type of Creature:.
    Dryad; Lives in maple tree
    .:Description:.
    Maple has long red hair that goes down to her chest. She has big, dark green eyes. Her nose is small as well as her lips. Maple's lips are thin. The bottom one is slightly bigger then the top one, though. Like most dryads, Maple's skin is tinted green. Her body is thin and fragile, like her tree. Maple is thin, and doesn't have very much strength at all.
    .:Powers:.
    Maple can make a bad odor by blowing her breath if she feels threatened, so she can 'pop' back to her tree while the enemy is distracted. It lasts for about five minutes. Maple can do this ability five times a day.
    .:Flaws:.
    Maple is very shy in front of people, and would much rather prefer to be with other dryads or nymphs. She can be selfish at times. Maple hates being yelled at or told what to do.
    .:Weapons:.
    None, Maple doesn't like fighting.
    .:Talents/Skills:.
    Maple is great at organizing things. She can walk on rocks without her feet hurting, because she's done it so often they've gotten tough. Thanks to her short height and frailness, Maple is very fast.
    .:RP Example:.

I darted out of the woods, avoiding any sticks. Rocks were fine, but sticks could get stuck inside my foot. The birds were chirping in the sky. I ran around Zeus's fist, and under a fallen tree limb. Finally, out of the woods. I rush through the camp, and through the cabins. Finally at the front of camp. The world beyond. A place where I couldn't go. I could only go so far, and the front of camp was it. My tree was to far in the woods. I could never see the world, and was stuck at camp. While it was a beautiful place, I was quite tired after sixteen long years. I couldn't see the world, and was stuck here.
    The demigods were lucky. They could come in and out while I was stuck here.
    I hated it.

Last edited by Tea on 10/5/2012, 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/27/2012, 8:48 pm

So, how does she create the bad odor?
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/4/2012, 5:39 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/5/2012, 1:02 pm

How many times a day can she use this bad odor? How long does it generally last, assuming there's no breeze or such?
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/5/2012, 5:50 pm

Edited again :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/5/2012, 8:40 pm

Approved.
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Tea's characters Empty Niel and Nirveli; the twins

Post by Tea 10/11/2012, 8:51 pm

Tea's characters Neil13

Nathaniel 'Niel' Jacob Otis
    Sixteen
    Male
    .:Eyes:.
    Dark blue
    .:Hair:.
    Light blond
    .:Height:.
    5 foot 7 inches
    .:Body Type:.
    Like his sister, Niel has sharp features. But his body is also strong, with powerful arms and legs. Niel is built for fighting.
    .:Skin Color:.
    Caucasian; pale
    .:God Parent:.
    Lethe; goddess of the underworld river of oblivion
    .:Mortal Parent:.
    Neil's father is James Otis.
    .:Country of Origin:.
    Bay City, Michigan
    .:Pets:.
    None
    .:Talents:.
    Surprisingly, Niel is the twin that got their father's cooking ability. He can make a varity of dishes. Nothing to complex, though. He is also a neat-freak, and is always trying to clean things up or organize things so they look nicer.
    .:Weapon:.
    Niel owns a celestial bronze sword called ξεχνώ, or forget.
    Niel is empathetic, only showing emotion when his sister is in danger. He is very loyal to his close friends and family and will go to the ends of the earth for them. It's hard to become friends with Niel, because he has a hard time trusting others and is suspicious of everyone.
    Neil can make people feel drowsy, but they don't pass out. The drowsiness lasts for about fifteen minutes, and Niel can do this at a maximum of five times a day. For this to take affect, Niel has to touch the person. He can't just brush up against them, either. It has to be a firm touch, like on the arm.
    .:Life Before CHB:.
    Before Camp Half=Blood, Neil lived in Michigan with his sister. His family was fairly poor, so he made extra money by shoveling out people's drive ways's and walking their dogs on rainy days. He had no idea was a half-blood, and lived a simple life. Nothing exciting ever happened, and that was the way he liked it. But the day that his grandfather died, things changed forever. While Niel and his sister, Nerveli were at the funeral, a monster attacked the twins. Niel's father was worried about the safety of the two, so he sent them off to camp, where they had stayed ever sense.

I tried to protect my sister the best I could. I really did, but she didn't seem to understand. She was mad at me for telling her to be more careful when it came to running in the woods. She had tripped, and could have broken her ankle. Then what? She'd have been lost in the woods with a broken ankle for who knows how long?
    "Nerveli, can't you just listen to me..." I say, looking at her from my top-bunk. But she had her ear-buds in and reading a magazine. The silent treatment it was. I lean back up to my bunk and stair at the ceiling. "Night, Nerveli." I whisper, turning over to face the wall and closing my eyes.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tea's characters Nirvel10

Nirveli Charlotte Otis
    Sixteen
    Female
    .:Eyes:.
    Dark blue
    .:Hair:.
    Light blonde, but has sense dyed it purple.
    .:Height:.
    5 foot 5 inches
    .:Body Type:.
    Nerveli has a very petite body, with slim, round features.
    .:Skin Color:.
    Caucasian; pale
    .:God Parent:.
    Lethe; goddess of the underworld river of oblivion
    .:Mortal Parent:.
    Nerveli's father is James Otis.
    .:Country of Origin:.
    Bay City, Michigan
    .:Pets:.
    None
    .:Talents:.
    Unlike Nerveli's brother, she has a nack for making a mess. She is good at finding details, and loves observing people, the way they act and think.
    .:Weapon:.
    Nerveli has a celestial bronze dagger.
    Nerveli is impatient. She is very hot-headed, and it takes a while for her to cool down. She often does things without thinking.
    Nerveli can make others forget what they're going to do next, or a small, meaningless memory from the past for a short amount of time. The memory comes back after about ten minutes. Nerveli can use this ability a maximum of six times a day. Nerveli also has to make physical contact with the person for this to take affect. It cannot be something light, her touch has to be firm as well.
    .:Life Before CHB:.
    Nerveli grew up in Michigan with her twin brother, Niel, and her father, James. She had never questioned about the whereabouts of her mother, because she didn't really care. Nerveli was mad at the fact that her mother had left, and that's all she wanted to know. She loved hanging out with her friends, and having snow-ball fights while her brother, Niel, worked for extra money. Nerveli could always be found enjoying the outdoors. But one day, everything changed for her. Nerveli became depressed when her grandfather had passed, and she was even more distraught at his funeral. Things got worse when a monster attacked, and her father sent Niel and Nerveli to camp half-blood for their 'safety'.

Niel leaned back in his chair. "Nerveli, just forget about it. It's not that big of a deal..." I shot an evil glance back to Niel. "Niel, I don't think you get it! Dad, he just left us here! Completely forgot about us! When was the last time you even saw dad, or heard from him?" Niel didn't think twice about it. He didn't have anything else to say. And that made me sick. "Yea, okay. I thought so." I say, stomping off.

Last edited by Tea on 10/17/2012, 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/16/2012, 2:56 pm

How many times a day can Niel and Nirveli use their powers?
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/16/2012, 8:05 pm

Whoops, that's the one thing I forgot to add! Haha, edited.
    mjuech
    mjuech

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2012-10-15

Tea's characters Empty that is bossssss

Post by mjuech 10/16/2012, 9:42 pm

that was awesome
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/16/2012, 9:43 pm

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/17/2012, 4:06 pm

Do either of the twins have to be in physical contact with a person in order to use his/her power?
    Tea
    Tea

Female

Post by Tea 10/17/2012, 5:25 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen