A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Bella's bunk

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Bella's bunk Empty Meeting a bunch of relatives I dint know existed

Post by Jules 8/9/2012, 2:16 pm

Still reeling from the shock of just having found out she's a demigod, Bella stumbles into the Apollo Cabin. "Anyone here? I'm new and well.." she sighs and her voice fades out as she collapses against the wall in exhaustion.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Bella's bunk Empty Re: Bella's bunk

Post by Jules 8/10/2012, 9:44 am

The room faded back into view and the silence weighed down on her, the room was empty and utterly empty. "This is depressing, I should go somewhere with people, I guess everyone is at camp activities; I'll come back later then." She leaves.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Bella's bunk Empty Bella's bunk

Post by Jules 8/12/2012, 4:17 am

Bella walked back into the cabin and dumped her stuff (two backpacks) on the bunk in the corner, the one she chose for the privacy it afforded her. Bella valued being able to disappear when she wasn't feeling very social. She lay down on her bed and shut her eyes
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 8/12/2012, 7:40 am

Bella's eyes fluttered open, she hadn't realized when she'd dozed off.. she sat up on her bunk and looked around. Still empty. So far camp was boring
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 8/12/2012, 7:44 am

Bella stood up and decided to go find something fun to do or someone, anyone to talk to, she found herself thinking that it was better to be routinely attacked by monsters than led a life of such stifling boredom. Weren't camps supposed to be fun and swarming with people? Not empty and listless? Sigh. Bella left the cabin for now.

Post by Guest 9/9/2012, 8:45 am

I walked in. Put a small bag of chex mix on her bed.And a note that said ' two ways to make more friends: be outgoing, and offer lots of chex mix.' I leave.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female
    Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2012-10-06

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/9/2012, 3:30 pm

I followed the girl to her cabin and looked around. What I was seeing was so unreal. They were like normal kids yet, not so normal. More like warriors. I couldn't stop staring. This is a camp for God's of children. Demigods. as she said earlier. I'm a demigod. I shook my head, confused, and caught up with her before I lost her.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/10/2012, 1:47 pm

Bella walked in and sat on her bed. she tapped the space next to her inviting the new girl to sit down too. "Whats your name? Im Bella and as you probably figured I'm a daughter of Apollo. Do you know who your God parent is yet?" Bella said smiling as she tried to look friendly hoping to not intimidate the new girl, it dint look like it was working though.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/10/2012, 2:33 pm

I walked over to the place she patted and sat down. "I'm Samara. It's nice to meet you Bella." I smiled also. She seemed friendly and I didn't want her to think I was THAT scared or anything. I think I was more confused than scared though. "Daughter of Apollo? I guess I did know that. Yes I am a daughter of Athena. Would we share bunks or do I get my own?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/11/2012, 7:31 am

"Nice to meet you Samara", Bella said politely. "Well as you can see this is the Apollo cabin for children of Apollo ; similarly theres an Athena cabin which is where you'l be going. You'll get to pick ur own bunk there or if your cabins really full you just get whichever one isnt already occupied." Bella looked at the girl appraisingly for the first time, she wondered if she and samara would eventually be friends. "Do you play any sports?" Bella asked as she kicked off her shoes and swung her long legs off the floor to fold them beneath her on the bed.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/11/2012, 12:54 pm

I nodded taking in all this information. "Okay that's really cool." I smiled, finally starting to like here a little. "I do! I play tennis and I don't know if rollerblading is exactly a sport but I love it too. Although I am more into my piano. Do you play any?" I took of my shoes too and crossed my legs. Might as well get comfortable.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/11/2012, 3:03 pm

"Thats nice" said Bella warming to this girl and smiling genuinely. "yes I do! Im a basketball fanatic ofcourse but I olay the guitar, the flute and the violin, I also like to sing." Realising she sounded a bit overachieving, she laughed "dont be alarmed , my dad is the god of music what do you expect and my mom plays in the womens nba so..yeah." Feeling a bit uncomfortable, since she dint like to talk about her mother, people reacted wierdly when they found out who she was, Bella dint want to be known as Sarah Aidan's daughter, famous as she may be. Wondering if she had made a mistake revealing the truth to Samara, she asked, "what about your dad? Whats your story?"
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/11/2012, 5:17 pm

"Wow! Thats amazing! I also play the violin and love to sing but piano is my strong point." I laughed and shook my head, "I'm not alarmed Bella. Amazed but not alarmed. Maybe someday we can sing together." I got up and walked to the window. "It's super awesome your mom is in the NBA. No offense but I don't like basketball much. Well my dad fell in love with Athena, my mother. Up until a week ago, I didn't even know she was my mother. I guess it was safer not to tell me. I love my dad. He's the most amazing father. Supported me in every single thing. I suppose it was also safer not to tell me I was a demigod. I'm just overwhelmed I guess. How did you feel when you found out you were a demigod?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/11/2012, 10:10 pm

"Satisfied, it was finally an explanation for why my life was so different and a relief that I wasnt going mad...or maybe we allare" Bella said raising her eyebrows to the girl, it was an invitation as much as a challenge.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/11/2012, 10:32 pm

I thought about what she said. "Maybe. But you are right. It does explain it well. So do you have any other friends here? What do you do for fun? I noticed some kids training outside." I looked out the window again.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/13/2012, 1:15 pm

Bella looked uncomfortably at the ceiling, "Well, yeah I do..I hang out with some people but I"m friendly with too many. No offence but I tend to run into these really arrogant daugheters of Athena that I almost always get into a fight with, in fact I almost killed one back in the forest just before I met you.." Bella blurted this all out really quickly as though she were afraid that she'd stop talking if she paused. She looked down and made eye contact with the girl again to gauge her reaction, she hoped Samara wouldnt take this to mean she dint like her, just that daughters of Athena she'd met so far were pretty f*ckin mean to her usually. She hoped this time would be different. Following Samara's gaze out the window, Bella said, "Yes, we do train here. All demigods do, especially if your a child of one of the Olympian Gods. It's what prepares you to fight monsters, you'll have to get started training pretty soon and eventually you"ll probably learn to enjoy it too!" Bella smiled, looking at Samara again.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/13/2012, 6:10 pm

"Whoa. Seriously? I just thought everyone here was friendly towards each other. Guess I was wrong. It doesn't make sense though why they would act like that towards you. You're really cool and funny. You don't act like a b***h or anything. Just because I'm a daughter of Athena, I won't be hanging out with them if they're going to be acting like that." I went to sit and calm down a little bit. Bella was such a cool person. They're crazy. "So, training looks super cool. What have you learned already? Also it is possible you could maybe show me around a little later?" I smiled at her. I was homesick. I missed my dad so much and my friends. But...Bella was so nice and immediately befriended me, no questions asked. If anyone has a problem with her, they're probably just jealous.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/14/2012, 1:26 pm

Bella was surprised and very please at Samara's reaction,"Aww, thats really nice of you she said,smiling. She was really starting to think they'd be good friends. "Sure we could train sometime! That would be great. And I could help you move in to your cabin if you want".

OOC: why do i never catch you online?? :/
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/14/2012, 3:13 pm

I smiled back. "I'm just telling the good old truth. Plus, I'd like to see what they look like, not to start a fight or anything. I don't know them. But just to see them." I said this with a mischievous grin on my face. "Yes that would be super awesome if you could help me move in! And to start training ASAP." I laughed while starting to put my shoes on. I think my stay here is going to be fun and interesting.

OOC: IDK! :/ I usually post in between hw and like eating or whenever I'm on my laptop. Next time you post I'll try to come on quickly and catch you or stay signed in for a while after I post :D
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/15/2012, 11:12 am

"Thats cool", Bella grinned. "Id love to", she jumped off the bed amd slipped on her shoes bounding across the room.in two long leaps. "Lets get out of here, where to?". Bella waited bouncing up n down on the balls of her feet.
    OOC: sounds good :)
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/15/2012, 11:18 am

"Awesome! Well, I would love to see where I'm going to sleep." I grabbed my bag and looked out the window again while she put on her sneakers.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/15/2012, 1:08 pm

'Alright, so lets go to the Athena cabin" bella started out the door, gesturing to Samara to follow her.
    OOC: head to athena cabin, you'll have to create.a new topic for yourself if you havnt already..you can call it "samara's bunk" or something so that it makes it easier for.people to find you.
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/15/2012, 5:34 pm

OOC: Okie dokes!
    halfbloodsrule20
    halfbloodsrule20

Female

Post by halfbloodsrule20 10/19/2012, 11:56 am

We walked back to Bella's bunk. When we got there, I just realized I didn't have a bikini! "Um, Bella? I don't have a bikini. Is there by any chance a store near here or would you have an extra one? Packing a bikini wasn't exactly on the top of my list of things to pack." I smiled a little. Me and my dad lived in Italy, and I never wanted to leave. We lived near a beach, because me and my dad loved the beach. It was soothing, calming, relaxing. I hope this beach was something like that.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 10/19/2012, 12:02 pm

Bella walked in and began rummaging in her closet "Sure thing! she said "I have a few, black, red, green or purple ?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:01 am