A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Blaze
Kendall
Kristal Meth
tyler oakley
8 posters

annabeth-chase's characters

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

annabeth-chase's characters Empty annabeth-chase's characters

Post by tyler oakley 8/13/2012, 11:03 pm

Name: Alia la Boredeux
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Long blonde hair
    Height: 5'4
    Body Type: Thin in a healthy way
    Skin Color: Has tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Dr. Shane la Boredeux
    Country of Origin: United States
    Pets: Stride, a beautiful white pegasus
    Talents: Amazing fighting skill, very smart
    Weapon**: Eklektos, her CB sword that compacts into a compass when you say elpis
    Flaws:Alia can be very bossy and stubborn at times. She doesn't open up to people she doesn't know and their ideas. She is independent, but sometimes not in a good way. She uses her plans, her mind, she never really listens to your ideas unless you say (very calm but firm), Hey, Alia, listen to me for once! My plan could save our lives!! (Say that even if it's not a life-and-death situation) So, yeah, sometimes Alia is basically a jerk!!
    Alia is also very easily tempted. She is very, very ADHD. If someone bribes and tempts her to join their side, it is, like, 70% positive she's going to be on your side. She could be very, very dangerous to the gods as she is easily bribed and tempted to switch sides.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None, but if prettiness, smartness, or fighting skills are powers, then yes
    Life Before CHB*:Alia was born in Manhattan, New York. Her father, Shane, raised her until she was six. When she was six, she ran away to live among the streets. She found it much harder to survive than she expected. Luckily, Artemis's Hunters found her and cared for her for four years. On her tenth birthday, they wanted her to be safer, so they took her to Camp Half Blood. She has been living there for two years now, and fought in the Titan War. She nearly died but fortunately was healed in time. Not bad at all for an eleven year old.
    Since then, she had been living with her dad. Recently Alia came back to camp.
    RP Example*:*The day I got Eklektos*
    *I was walking to my apartment after school one day and the doorman handed me a package as I walked through the door. I thanked him and decided to open it in my apartment. I sit at the table and open it. Inside is a beautiful sword, made with very shiny celestial bronze. The hilt is studded with some very pretty gems I can't name.*
    "Elpis," I say.
    *The sword shrinks into a gold compass. I pocket it and find a note. I unfold it and start to read. *
    Hello, love. This sword I sent you is quite powerful. It will save you someday, and you will know how it will when it is time. I am so proud of you, Alia. Very proud.
    "Thank you so much, Mom," I say.
    *I hear an owl's hoot in the distance and I smile.*
    Any notes about your characters: All is explained about her in the past paragraphs.

OOC- Hi, please approve!!

Last edited by annabeth-chase on 8/16/2012, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

annabeth-chase's characters Empty Re: annabeth-chase's characters

Post by Kristal Meth 8/13/2012, 11:46 pm

I do not believe we would allow her to be with Hunters before she came to CHB.
    Also, can you please add a flaws section? I know I saw some flaws in her personality, but this way we can keep track of them better.
    Any pets?
    Does she have a weapon?
    Do you want her to have any powers?
    Also, please add a 5 sentence RP example.

I tried to combine our form as much as possible with what you already have, but these are things you left out.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/15/2012, 12:20 am

(Okay, cool. Got it! By the way, Alia is not with the Hunters, she was just taken care of by them, so she was, like, how do I say this.... a Hunter that went to camp and could date!! :P Sorry, I didn't say that in my history.)

Flaws: Alia can be very bossy and stubborn at times. She doesn't open up to people she doesn't know and their ideas. She is independent, but sometimes not in a good way. She uses her plans, her mind, she never really listens to your ideas unless you say (very calm but firm), Hey, Alia, listen to me for once! My plan could save our lives!! (Say that even if it's not a life-and-death situation) So, yeah, sometimes Alia is basically a jerk!!
    Alia is also very easily tempted. She is very, very ADHD. If someone bribes and tempts her to join their side, it is, like, 70% positive she's going to be on your side. She could be very, very dangerous to the gods.

Pet(s): Alia has a beautiful white pegasus with a yellow lightning bolt on his back (he was made by Zeus). His name is Stride. Every day at twilight, just before dinner, Alia goes to the stables to groom and feed him. Alia loves Stride like her son ( :lol!: ) and Stride loves Alia like a mom ( :afro: ).

Weapon: Eklektos ( the chosen one in Greek), Alia's trustworthy knife. It is half celestial bronze and half imperial gold and the point is steel. Basically a regular demigod's nightmare. Eklektos's cover is a 14k gold compass (It works!!!!). To put Eklektos in its true form, just think or say elpis (Hope in Greek. Dunno why you say that....) The hilt is studded with rubies, red diamonds, emerald, and jadeite (jadeite is the rarest mineral ever, you probably know the rest.). Eklektos is not a weapon you would want to be stabbed with.

Power: This is a very rare power and only occurs when Alia is in true danger. When she is going to die, she has to stomp very hard on the ground and say, "γοδς υνιτε, κομε το με ανδ ρελεασε θε ποωερ οφ υουρ σουλ." (Gods unite, come to me, release the power of your soul). When she says this, all the god's sacred animals will appear behind her. They know who to attack. They will kill her enemy immediately. Although, sometimes they do not appear. That means that the time is not right. No one but Annabeth knows about it.

RP example:
    *The day I got Eklektos*
    *I was walking to my apartment after school one day and the doorman handed me a package as I walked through the door. I thanked him and decided to open it in my apartment. I sit at the table and open it. Inside is a beautiful knife, half celestial bronze, half imperial gold, and tipped with steel. The hilt is studded with some very pretty gems I can't name.*
    "Elpis," I say.
    *The knife shrinks into a gold compass. I pocket it and find a note. I unfold it and start to read. *
    Hello, love. This knife I sent you is quite powerful. It will save you someday, and you will know how it will when it is time. I am so proud of you, Alia. Very proud.

OOC- Thank you!!! I hope you approve Alia!!! Thanks again, and sorry for the wait!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/15/2012, 12:55 am

I would suggest using the edit button on the side of your first post, to put everything together. Look at the form we provide you in the Character Form topic and please try putting your form in order.

First of all, we don't allow characters to have ties to any canon characters. (I assume she didn't actually take the Hunters' oath?)

Second, what do you mean by her being dangerous to the gods in her flaws?

Third, we wouldn't allow her Pegasus to be made by Zeus.

Fourth, we don't allow weapons with mixed metals. You can only have complete Celestial bronze.

Fifth, no to that power.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/16/2012, 6:14 pm

Ok. I'll do it again. Crying
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/16/2012, 6:34 pm

Also, yes, she did not take the Hunter's oath.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

annabeth-chase's characters Empty Alia la Boredeux

Post by tyler oakley 8/16/2012, 7:21 pm

Name: Alia la Boredeux
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Long blonde hair
    Height: 5'4
    Body Type: Thin in a healthy way
    Skin Color: Has tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Dr. Shane la Boredeux
    Country of Origin: United States
    Pets: Stride, a beautiful white pegasus
    Talents: Amazing fighting skill, very smart
    Weapon**: Eklektos, her sword that compacts into a compass when you say elpis
    Flaws:Alia can be very bossy and stubborn at times. She doesn't open up to people she doesn't know and their ideas. She is independent, but sometimes not in a good way. She uses her plans, her mind, she never really listens to your ideas unless you say (very calm but firm), Hey, Alia, listen to me for once! My plan could save our lives!! (Say that even if it's not a life-and-death situation) So, yeah, sometimes Alia is basically a jerk!!
    Alia is also very easily tempted. She is very, very ADHD. If someone bribes and tempts her to join their side, it is, like, 70% positive she's going to be on your side. She could be very, very dangerous to the gods as she is easily bribed and tempted to switch sides.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None, but if prettiness, smartness, or fighting skills are powers, then yes :)
    Life Before CHB*:Alia was born in Manhattan, New York. Her father, Shane, raised her until she was six. When she was six, she ran away to live among the streets. She found it much harder to survive than she expected. Luckily, Artemis's Hunters found her and cared for her for four years. On her tenth birthday, they wanted her to be safer, so they took her to Camp Half Blood. She has been living there for two years now, and fought in the Titan War. She nearly died but fortunately was healed in time. Since then, she had been living with her dad. Recently Alia came back to camp.
    RP Example*:*The day I got Eklektos*
    *I was walking to my apartment after school one day and the doorman handed me a package as I walked through the door. I thanked him and decided to open it in my apartment. I sit at the table and open it. Inside is a beautiful sword, made with very shiny celestial bronze. The hilt is studded with some very pretty gems I can't name.*
    "Elpis," I say.
    *The sword shrinks into a gold compass. I pocket it and find a note. I unfold it and start to read. *
    Hello, love. This sword I sent you is quite powerful. It will save you someday, and you will know how it will when it is time. I am so proud of you, Alia. Very proud.
    Any notes about your characters: All is explained about her in the past paragraphs.

OOC- Hi, please approve!! :(

Last edited by annabeth-chase on 8/18/2012, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/17/2012, 7:45 pm

(Don't double post, and you don't need to repost your form in a new topic.)

You can just answer yes or no to this: Her sword is Celestial bronze, yes?
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/17/2012, 8:55 pm

Ok, sorry, and yes, it's full celestial bronze. I'm sorry it's been taking so long.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/17/2012, 10:42 pm

... I hope in her Life Before CHB, you don't mean she killed all those things/demigods alone?
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/18/2012, 4:01 pm

I don't mean that... I think. Ah, I'll just take it out. Am I done (please)??
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/19/2012, 2:15 pm

Approved.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

annabeth-chase's characters Empty Leina the Nymph

Post by tyler oakley 8/22/2012, 5:09 pm

Name: Leina
    Type of Creature: Tree Nymph
    Description: Lives inside a willow tree: green tinted skin, deep brown eyes, long auburn hair, wears green and brown wrap dress, no shoes.
    Powers: Trapping people inside trees by concentrating very hard on them. After she is very tired and can only do it one more time about three hours later. People are trapped in there for about a minute, which gives Leina time to escape. The bark is about 2 inches thick. You don't feel it forming around your feet, and when it gets to your shins, you can hack your way out. But when it's waist-high, you're stuck. It forms quickly. If you feel it forming on the bottom of you'r feet you can get out. They can breathe inside.
    Flaws: Leina is sometimes bossy. She also is not caring sometimes too. Also, she doesn't listen to you if you don't say, "LISTEN!!!!!!!"
    Weapons: Two celestial bronze knives with wooden hilts. They are called Tree and Nature :) .
    Talents/Skills: Really good knife-fighting skills, extreme agility, and very smart.
    RP example: I walked through the forest to the lake. I petted a bunny and kept walking. When I got to the lake, I said hi to some naiads and walked down the pier. I sat down, my legs hanging off the side. I watched the fish swim. It was a peaceful moment.

OOC- Thank you!!! :) :)

Last edited by annabeth-chase on 8/29/2012, 2:56 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 8/22/2012, 7:11 pm

Add one more flaw.

How many times can she use the power?
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/23/2012, 4:31 pm

Edited with awesomeness. Thank you and good night.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/24/2012, 12:47 pm

How long are people trapped inside trees? Can they break out of them easily, if they don't plan on waiting to be released? (So... she can only do this twice a day?)
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/24/2012, 4:53 pm

Yes, she can only do this twice a day. So if she is in true danger she can trap someone for about twenty years. The tree is strong, so if you only have yourself, no weapons or anything, yeah, it'll take you a loong time to get out. But with a regular celestial bronze knife it will only take you only like, a couple years to get out. :queen: Thank you! And is this okay, Kendall? Edited!

Last edited by annabeth-chase on 8/24/2012, 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/24/2012, 7:19 pm

A couple of years to a century is definitely a no. :/
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/25/2012, 5:38 pm

Edited, please approve
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/25/2012, 10:11 pm

Years = no. At most we'd allow you to have the tree last, if the bark is that strong, would be about a minute or so.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/26/2012, 1:04 am

oh oh okay. i'll just change it to that. Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/26/2012, 2:37 pm

How thick is the tree bark?
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/26/2012, 9:47 pm

Edited onto original form up top.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

annabeth-chase's characters Empty Ellie Romais, my third character

Post by tyler oakley 8/28/2012, 4:27 pm

Name:Elinor "Ellie" Romais (Row-may-iss)
    Eyes: bright, BRIGHT green
    Hair: long black hair, in pigtails, with pink streaks
    Height: 5'5
    Body Type: skinny
    Skin Color: pale
    Roman God Parent: Mors (Thanatos)
    Mortal Parent: Ina Charlotte Romais
    Country of Origin: England
    Talents: very smart, extreme fighting skill
    Weapon**: six foot long death blade of Imperial Gold, hilt wrapped in black leather, studded with red diamonds. It can turn into a pendant if you pull the blade upward.
    Flaws: Stubborn, holds a grudge, trusts people too easily, doesn't listen
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Raising the dead. She can summon them twice a day. They come in packs of four and can only go back into the earth if they have stayed for five minutes. If they are destroyed, they can only reform once more in that five minutes.
    Life Before CJ*: Ellie grew up in London, England, with her mom, Ina Charlotte, and her twin, Logan. Ellie and Ina Charlotte always had a rocky relationship, and one day Ellie got so fed up with her she ran away. She saved up enough pounds to catch a plane to California, where she met Lupa the wolf-goddess. Lupa sent her away to live in the wild, and one day, a monster chased her to Camp Jupiter. She has just arrived and is going sick with worry about Logan.
    RP example: I sprinted to the entrance, freaking out. The monster was a few yards behind me. I think it was a some sort of a basilisk. Two other teenagers were guarding a door and I pushed them out of the way, screaming, "MOVE!!!!!!" They let me go, surprised, I guess. One kid came with me and grabbed my hand. He led me to a river and we splashed through it, me still screaming. We went through some more gates and I gasped. There was a huge, beautiful place ahead of me. "This is Camp Jupiter," said the boy proudly. "Your new home."
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by annabeth-chase on 8/28/2012, 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/28/2012, 5:33 pm

We only allow Legacies of Pluto.

Also, we only allow Imperial gold for legacies of Pluto.

You need a specific time limit for the skeletons to stay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 4:25 pm