A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Ash's new bunk

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Ash's new bunk - Page 14 Empty Re: Ash's new bunk

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 11:52 am

Charlotte saw him blush again. "Are you warm cause your cheeks are red all the time..."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 12:14 pm

" yeah....uhh im really warm actaully" he said this emphasizing the dramazitation he wanted her to think that he was blushing for other reasons then her, he turned towards her and smiled trying to seem innoccent enough and spoke "im just realy freaked out is all, except for the fact that your here with everythings kinda been insanity for me" he said truth ringing through it slightly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 12:17 pm

"Hmm you want me to turn on the fan?" She sat down on the bed and put her hand on his forehead, checking his temp.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 12:35 pm

"Yeah....thanks" his face flushed more as her hand met his fore head, he stopped it though and concentrated on something else... like his dead canary still in the forest. This thought brought a tear to his eye which streaked down his cheek, a light breeze came in and lifted it from his face kept it in the air for moments on end then whipped it away, what were the winds saying to him? Why was everything so confusing to him right know.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 12:43 pm

Charlotte nodded. "Okay I'll turn it on..." She yanked the chain turning on the ceiling fan. "You should get some sleep you look stressed..."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 1:57 pm

He walked over to his bed, looking back towards charlotte " promise you wont leave" he said this wirh rhe bestnpuppy eyes he could mangae, it was hard trying to be cute when your seriuos most of the time, jot waiting for a answer he slipped his shirt of showing the scar that traced his back, ash was slim and slightly built muscles tensed at every movement he made but they were not to noticeable, as he slipa under the sheets he turns to look at charlotte, he hopes she doesnt leave. But this thought leaves him as he sighs out and falls to sleep.
    Ooc: do one more thing hen we will time skip k.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 2:03 pm

Charlotte smiled. "I'll stay don't worry." She blushed as he took off his shirt.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 2:43 pm

Ooc: ok time for time skip, unless you want to add one last thing on your way.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 2:46 pm

Ooc: naw you start
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 3:02 pm

Ash woke will th a start, it seemed to him that he had slept about tive hours for know it was dusk, and the sky outside looked like it was streaked with purple blood, it ran a shiver down his spine but he made himself turn from it and sit up upon his bed.
    His body qauvered silently protesting against the movement ash was forcing it to do, he did not notice charlotte but he turned and walked towards his dresser opening the top draw he took out a pair of ragged jeans that seemed one half a inch to small for him and a white t shirt which would fit him perfectly, he dressed quickly in the bathroom accidentally leaving the door open.
    When he was dressed he took to the sink and washed off his face, he looked in the mirror and was shocked at what he found, he had no clue that his hair had gotten this long and that there were scars all over his face, he touched each one to make sure they were a part of reality.

He walked out of the bathroom stiffly " sorry for resting so long.... you probally feot lonely" he feot mad at himself. He felt as if he should of stayed awake and watched over her and his cabin..... for some reason he just had a really bad feeling that something was coming for him.....maybe even charlotte. Sighing he sat on the bed " thanks for staying... and sorry for being a bother youve helped me so much and I really cant think of a way to repay you" ash looks at charlotte his eyes change colors slight switching from green to blue then back again.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 3:12 pm

Charlotte smiled. "No need to repay... I saw a fellow camper in distress so I helped them."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 3:47 pm

"But....what if I want to repay." He asks her slightly embarrassed that he did.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 4:00 pm

"You don't have too." Charlotte smiled.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 4:48 pm

Ash sighed he hated leaving a debt unpaid it made him feel depended on for some odd reason, he smile though in an attempt to brighten the mood. He liked charlotte alot already she was like the best friend he had when he was five that never left his side " so why were you out in the forest..... my reason I have no idea so asoing would be in iggnorance" he tried not to sound to restrictive but the truth was he did not like people knowing about him.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 4:51 pm

"I was hunting monsters then this weirdo tried to light me on fire!" Charlotte ran a hand through her hair. "Some people are just crazy at this camp."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 7:07 pm

" well having power you had not had before can kinda screw you over" he sighed out in frhstration, looking at charlotte know he tried not to get caught In her immense and different beauty, it hurt him to think that he would think anyone ugly so everyone was beautifull to him.... but charlotte was different....it was hard to explain, ash all the while thinking this had been looking at charlotte in a way that could be called a loving nature. He turned his face as it flushed a deep crimson again, damned be it al it seemed to ash that his emotions were more hay wire then yesterday.

Turning to face the door he forced a gust of wind up and over to the knob , grabbing the knob in his head the wind turned it. Then he pushed it open with a gush of wind inwards. The breeze felt better then the fan, alot more fresh " have you ever taken flight" he asks curiosly, the question seems foreign in this type of moment but ash feels that it is needed.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 10:56 pm

Charlotte pursed her lips at the question and shook her head. "I'm afraid of flying. I mean I'm good with heights but an airplane is just way to high for me." Charlotte emphasized that she didn't like flying. "But if I new to get somewhere fast I would fly." Charlotte chuckled, she sounded a little crazy.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 11:20 pm

He smirked slyly, he pointed at her and thdn released a torrent of wind under upwards lifting her only slightly off the ground. He wanted to mess with her only slightly but not to scare her, he did this to all fo the people he could call friends.
    As he lifted her he lifted himself as well, he needed to be carefull though for he could feel himself becoming light headed, he knew if he were to over exhert himself that he would pass out... but ash want ed to add more to the spectacle by lifting to books and the bed into the air " flight isnt that bad" he smiled slightly not noticing that his veins were bulging, he could see white dots blip in and out of his vision..... he knew what was happening but... he kept going.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/8/2014, 11:37 pm

Charlotte smiled and picked a book out of the air laughing. "This is awesome!" She started to read the book, pretending to lay back in a lazy boy. "Your power is so cool!"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 12:02 am

He tried to smile but pain spurted in his chest " yeah its cool...." he coughed and spurts of blood flew out onto the floor. His eyes filled with shock as his powers went into over drive, he fell to floor while everything else flew up instantly into the air, multiple things were bouncing against eachother and ruining eachother. He looked towards charlotte in greivance he did not want to hurt her but his powers were using themselves, it scared him that this happened.
    With one last attempt he spoke the word "stop" and everything fell except from charlotte, she floated down.
    He made sure of that...but this he needed to not pay heed to for as he coughed blood came spattering out again, the taste of silver in his mouth was rancid and his ears ringing he looked at charlotte " sorry...im...s...so....sorry"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 12:11 am

Charlotte covered her head as everything bounced around. As her feet touched the ground she rushed to Ash. "Your coughing up blood!" She grabbed a towel and wiped off the blood drops from his lips.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 12:21 am

"Y...yo.....you ok" he had no concern for himself for he was more worried about charlotte, had he hurt her he would probally shame himself foryears. Sighing he looked Iinto her eyes and with depression showingg on his face he spoke " did I hurt ....h...hurt you" he tried to stand up as she wiped the blood from his lips but trying to get ip he coughed out another spoonfull of blood forcing him to lay back down... he felt like a fool for over exherting himself .....such a fool, his face flushed with crimson as emberrasment ran through him
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 12:27 am

"I'm fine the real question is are YOU okay?" She helped him up and set him on the bed. "You really should overwork your body. Your obviously under some serious stress."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 12:35 am

He sighed as she told him that she was fine, thats the only thing he was truelly worried about her but she said she was fine so he beleived in her. He looked at her being so selfless it was in human nature to do so....but human nature is sometimes corrupt and unkempt , that side of humanity tends to do harsh things, he needed to remi d himself though that he was not truellyy human.... he was a demigod " you know I was thinking that I shouldnt over exhert myself right before that happened..... huess I did nto listen to my own instincts" he chuckled in a raspy maner before he couched again this time less blood " om pretty sure im fine" he said this with a fake smile.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/9/2014, 12:41 am

"Your not fine." Charlotte hande him the towel. "Most people don't cough up blood on a regular day bases." She sat down next to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 3:15 pm