A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Kendall
Daughter of Aphrodite 3
6 posters

Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters

Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2012-09-01

Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters Empty Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 9/1/2012, 3:29 pm

Name: Alexandra Cruz
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Brown
    Height: 5'2 and a half
    Body type: strong but skinny and healthy
    Skin color:Tan
    Godly Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Micheal Cruz
    Pets: Pegasus named Oreo
    Talents: Modeling, Beauty, Changing looks. Fashion advice, getting people to do things she wants, Beauty and make up advice
    Weapons: a celestial bronze sword
    Flaws: Cannot stand bad hairs days and shoes that don't match her clothing, cloths that are not ironed, and rats
    Powers: Can change looks if she wants blonde hair in about an hour her hair has changed from brown to blonde, and with her eyes if she wants grey eyes in a few minutes he has grey eyes for the looks she can use it for about 10 times a day after that limit she becomes more and more weak, can cause love one or two people, depending who and how she wants it to turn out. It last to about 1 to 2 hours roughly, from te distance of 5 yards. Only for about 4 times a day. Depends on how much energy she has, also has not practice a lot.
    Life before CHB: she lived in a Condo in Manhattan. Her father works as a flower shop owner. and she enjoys shopping with her best friends at Macy's and Bloomingdale's. Also does make up for her friends sister's. which they say "she like a pro at putting on make up, You have a true talent Alexandra". Also is good at karate and Martial arts.
    Notes: She can't stand a day with out make, well more like one minute. she constantly wear's make up and has blush and lip gloss in her bag, or back pocket. Sometimes when she can't find what to where she gets frustrated, screams or sits down and cry's in frustration. Also hates when people say love is nothing and there's other things that more important than love. Cares for the people that care for her and love her too. Would risk a lot for them.her looks can last for over 6 hours an it take her up to 10 minutes before she can do another change. She can make to people love each other with the usage of her power. but is limited because of training
    RP: OK Alexandra here are the Stables. Almost every demi-god has there own Pegasus. looks at Oreo. Aww who this guy belongs to. "no one well Percy he can talk to it so she trust him only. Alex goes near the stall. No Alex, she really doesn't like anyone but Percy in there. She ignores what Mitchell says and goes in. "hay girl, it's ok i'm your friend". Oreo backs away quickly and neighs. More and more demi-gods gather around the stables and they observe Alex. slowly Oreo gets closer to Alex. "yea there you go Oreo. Come on." *she goes closer to Oreo. I touch her mane and hear gasp's from the background. Chrion comes in. Well i guess now this Pegasus is now your's Alexandra. "yup Oreo is now mine".
    Life after CHB: She is advance in archery and swordplay. Almost every one friend. (expect most of the ares kids, they think she's conceded when she cares for every one else more). Her Pegasus was scared of all expect Percy and her.Also has been making the younger demi-gods only a few do there chores which they hate doing. Also made friends with a girl named Rosa, but not much, she still had her hair messed up. But has agreed to help her with Ricky and her relationship issues.

Last edited by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 on 10/29/2012, 4:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters Empty Re: Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters

Post by Kendall 9/1/2012, 4:24 pm

Add another flaw or two.

Can you elaborate on her first power? How many times a day can she use either power?
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters Empty Re: Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 9/1/2012, 9:37 pm

Is that good or does it need more editing.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/2/2012, 8:10 pm

So, she can only change the color of her hair/eyes? How long do these changes last, unless she needs to do another "look change" to convert back to her old look? Can you define how much the people will be in love? (I assume you mean she can make two people fall in love with one usage of her power?) How many times a day will she be able to do this when she's trained the power, and will the time limit stay the same then?

Also... Where's her RP Example? You have two Life Before CHBs.
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 9/8/2012, 8:53 pm

They can last for over 6 hours an it take her up to 10 mintues before she can do another change. and yes she can make to people love each other with the usage of her power. but is limited because of training. she has a life before and after camp HB
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 2:04 pm

You don't need a Life After CHB.... Just a Life Before CHB and RP Example. For RP Example, I suggest you take out all the * signs, because you don't need them.

So for her changes, she can only change colors, not actual features of, say, her face?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 9/9/2012, 3:28 pm

I don't think we allow pegasus for pets...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 3:41 pm

We do, as long as it came from the camp itself.
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 9/12/2012, 10:20 pm

the pegasus did come from camp it self. the gods gave it as a gift to camp half blood.
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 9/12/2012, 10:27 pm

Can we have though camp after Camp HB, or does it have to be only before, also no she can only change color, not really pyscical looks. unless it she changes from skinny to bulky
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 9/13/2012, 5:23 pm

If the pegasus was given to the Camp. It is their property and wouldn't be considered a camper's pet.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/13/2012, 5:56 pm

You can have a Life After CHB, if you want, but it's not required.

Also, we don't allow Aphrodite kids to use magic (which I see you put in her Life After CHB).
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 9/13/2012, 8:36 pm

ok, i will fix that
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2012, 4:57 pm

Approved.
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Daughter of Aphrodite 3's characters Empty My other new charater

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 11/25/2012, 12:26 pm

Name: Ben Horan
    Eyes: Sky blue
    Hair: Black
    Height: 6'1
    Body type: Normal
    Skin color: whitish, tan
    Race: Irish
    Godly parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Lillian Horan
    Country of Origin: Ireland but him and his mom moved to the USA
    pet(s): a snake named deadly, and a dog named Clover
    Talents: Stealing, picking locks, sword fighting, boxing
    Weapon: Celestial bronze sword
    Flaws: headstrong, believes everything is his way, anger issues, trust people to easily
    Powers: none
    Life before CHB: He lived in a small home, his mom most of the time out of the house, she was a thief, as most of the neighbors considered it. But others found he just fine. He was expelled from all the local schools, so he become home-schooled by a neighbor that just moved in. Soon after Ben's mother stayed home more after his 12 birthday. At the age of 13 his mom told him he was a demi-god. They then moved to the New York City. he finally went to school since the last time at the age of six. Then at school he meet a dryad who helped him go to CHB. [He has not been attacked by monsters yet.]
    RP Example: It's so different he than Ireland, how can I go from clam to city streets busting cars all night. "You will like it here Ben, you'll get used to it" i smile and nod. I see a Spinx like statue moved it's head to me. "when will I go to that safe place you told me about mother?" I look at her. "Soon my Benny, don't worry". I again nod. [2 hours pass] I see the home my mother bought. "This is huge mother, no way your job got you this." I see a smile seeping him her face "lets just say we got some help from someone that care for you and me."I think who could it be........ My father, who else I smile. and grab boxes and goes in with them. Thank you father, your the best you really do care for us. I love you lad[/i]
    Extra notes: Unlike other demi-gods Ben loves his godly parent. and understands why he had to leave. His favorite color Blue, plays football. Also football his his favorite sport.

Last edited by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 on 11/25/2012, 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 11/25/2012, 12:39 pm

ADD and ADHD are flaws that most demigods have, so please add another flaw.
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 11/25/2012, 12:46 pm

Ok i will.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 11/25/2012, 1:08 pm

Can you make sure all the "I"s are capitalized in your rp example? I on its own always needs to be capitalized.
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3
    Daughter of Aphrodite 3

Female

Post by Daughter of Aphrodite 3 11/25/2012, 1:42 pm

Is that good, sorry for the [ i ] and the [ /i ], i thought like we could make the italic letter without pressing the button. Sorry
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 11/27/2012, 3:47 pm

APPROVED.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:33 pm