A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jasmines bunk

annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Jasmines bunk Empty Jasmines bunk

Post by annabeth2030 9/5/2012, 6:06 pm

I stand in front of the dirty wood cabin. So this is the cabin I would share with all my siblings that my mother gave birth to. Wow was my mother busy nowadays. I roll my eyes and mumble some things about how each and everyone of these people in this cabin my mother gave birth to with another person, while I walk in. I look around and give a disapproving grunt, this place was a dump. I sigh and set my stuff down on what I saw was an empty bunk.I didn't have a lot of things with me so I just shoved everything into the chest at the end of my bed. I sit down on my bunk and play with my owl necklace that Ive had every since I was 5. I replay all of the days event so far.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Jasmines bunk Empty Re: Jasmines bunk

Post by annabeth2030 10/13/2012, 1:24 pm

I walk in and lay down on my bunk exhausted.
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2013-03-02

Post by Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_ 3/7/2013, 1:45 am

I am sitting on my bed when a girl enters the cabin and lays down on her bed. I look up from my computer screen and at the girl.
    -"Hi I'm Mckenna"
    I say to her.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/7/2013, 4:36 pm

I stop abruptly and stare at the girl. She must be new. Newbies always had that same look in their eye. The look of desperation of a new friend. I smile, "Hello Im Jasmine, daughter of Athena. It's a pleasure to meet you"
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_

Female

Post by Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_ 3/7/2013, 10:05 pm

I smile at Jasmine. She seemed nice. I wondered if she could tell I was new, I had a feeling she could. I probably looked lost and desperate.
    -"It is a pleasure to meet you to. Could you tell me where to put my stuff?"
    I say, pointing to the bags under the bunk. After I arrived all I did was pull out my laptop and pop up a blueprint, it was the best way to get my mind off things after all.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/9/2013, 12:46 pm

I smile. "Sure why not?" I grab her stuff. "So just pick one of those three empty bunks and we'll get started"
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_

Female

Post by Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_ 3/9/2013, 1:28 pm

I pick the bed that is the closest to the back, on the higher bunk. I don't know why, but it seems like the best choice. I walk over to the bunk and point to it.
    -"I like that one. Is it taken?" I ask.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/9/2013, 11:22 pm

"Nope it's all yours" I help bring her bags to the area and and sit down. "So tell me a little about yourself"
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_

Female

Post by Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_ 3/10/2013, 1:14 am

I smile and put my stuff down.
    -"Well my full name is McKenna Fields, but my friends call me Macky. I am 14 years old and my dad is Jack Fields. My dad and I lived in a condo on the outskirts of Vancouver. I attended Colem Academy, a boarding school for troubled kids. I haven't got kicked out of a school before because Colem Academy is run by a demigod, Mr. Popper. He never expels demigods. Mr. Popper makes sure survival and fighting are mandatory for demigods. But, I have never fought a monster. My best friend, Sara, is a satyr, this is how I came to CHB. I decided to leave for CHB after my dad got a teaching job in New York. I think that covers the important stuff. What about you?" I ask.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/10/2013, 5:34 pm

"Well Well Mckenna? Macky? sounds like you had quite a journey", I pause a second before continuing helping her smooth out her sheets. "Im Jasmine Styles and most people call me Jasmine. I was born in Britain so excuse the accent. My stepmom died when I was five which caused me and my dad to move to manhattan. My first monster attacked me at age 11 and I decided to run away to not harm my father. A satyr found me on my way and led me here.", I shrug, "Pretty lucky I guess"
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_
    Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_

Female

Post by Annabeth_Hazel_Piper_ 3/11/2013, 12:07 am

"Wow. Sounds like you had a journey yourself." I say. "Have you talked to your dad since?" I ask. I was going to call my dad soon, but someone told me that cell phones aren't the best, so I dont know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:49 am