A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

the shelter

CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female
    Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2012-08-23

the shelter - Page 2 Empty Re: the shelter

Post by CatnRat 9/11/2012, 11:36 pm

"We are perfectly fine," She said pointedly, she could sense there was something wrong with the older man.

With her dagger still in one of her hands, she wasn't ready to calm down, to relax in front of Calden. She could feel Fox tense up again, and she knew the girl wanted to run, but she wasn't going to let her run off, she may never find her again. Delphine turned her eyes quickly to Fox, and looked her right in the eyes, bending slightly so that one of her hands was atop Foxe's.

"You will be alright, please don't leave," She let a little worry slip in her voice, she really didn't want Fox to leave, she knew that she was scared, but still she didn't want her to leave. Delphine turned back to Calden, lowering her dagger a little, then talking politely with a little bit of steel, "I ask that you don't come any closer, until we decided that you can, if you move any closer to us I will take it as an attack."

She narrowed her eyes slightly, then continued, "And I will defend me and her, that wouldn't end well for anyone."
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male
    Number of posts : 647
    Registration date : 2012-08-29

Post by olympianservant77 9/11/2012, 11:38 pm

Terra blinks realizing that Delphine knew she wanted to run. If things turn bad she would run.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/11/2012, 11:57 pm

Terra's fear gets the better of her and she takes off tearing through the forest
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/12/2012, 12:04 am

Delphine was watching Calden with piercing eyes, until she felt Fox's hand leave her leg and the sound of her body crashing through forest filled her eyes. Nani instantly followed after Fox, and Del followed. She tore through the forest, on her tail. She felt branches and bark scratch her sides, and she knew they were going to attract a monster or two.

Fear pulsed through her veins, she didn't want Fox to get hurt. She had to stop her. Delphine felt tears spring to her eyes when she steps wrong and rams into a tree, she felt blood trickle down her arm where a large scratch was. It hurt, but she had to continue to follow Fox. So she grit her teeth and began to run after her again, this time not caring if they attracted monsters, she screamed out, "FOX WAIT! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!"
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/12/2012, 12:06 am

Terra climbed a tree quickly and gets twenty feet high before she slips and is dangling from a branch and she screams "HELP!!!"
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/12/2012, 12:11 am

She continues to run, until she hears the screams of Fox. Delphine follows the sounds, and what she finds scares her more than anything. Fox is dangling twenty feet in the air, only holding onto a branch that was already starting to creak and crack. She knew that she had to save her, and the only way she could do that was pray to the gods that if she fell that she would catch her and they wouldn't get hurt to much.

"Fox, Fox this is going to be hard..." She called up to her, pleading with her eyes. "But you have to let go. I will catch you."

Father, please let us live through this, please don't let her get hurt. she prayed to herself, wanting more than anything for her father to hear her wishes and grant them. It wasn't much to ask for. Just that he keep Fox safe from harm.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/12/2012, 12:13 am

Terra heard Delphine under her and tried to focus her good luck on Delphine and hoped she would be caught and lets go and screams on the way down.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/12/2012, 12:18 am

She watched, as if in slow motion, as Fox let go of the branch and fell through the air. Delphine kept her eyes open all the way, and in a matter of seconds Fox was in her arms and they were both on the ground. As she hit the solid ground with her in her arms, she felt something crack. She let out a whimper, and more tears sprang to her eyes and spilled over.

"Thank you for listening," she said out loud, not to Fox but her father.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/12/2012, 12:22 am

Terra had her eyes closed and refused to open them as she said over and over "please catch me."
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/12/2012, 12:25 am

"Fox," She shakes her softly. "You are okay, I got you."

She smiles at her, tears still spilling from her eyes, and pain lancing up and down her left arm. She tried to ignore it, but every time she moved it, she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming; Delphine turned her head a tad, and mentally cursed herself. She forgot to throw her dagger down when she caught Fox, the dagger was hilt deep in her arm, the skin was bright red and blood was trickling out of it. It was going to be a pain in the [CENSORED] to fix it.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/12/2012, 12:27 am

Terra opened her eyes and looked at Delphine and opened her mouth to say something then felt the warm blood on her back on jumped off looking at the wound and starts to mutter "If i can just stop the bleeding you will be fine. My powers did it before." she rushes around looking for something to stop the bleeding with
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/12/2012, 12:36 am

"Its fine.." Delphine let in a sharp breath. "We just have to get back to the camp, Chinron or someone should know what to do."

Why did I not bring any ambrosia with me?!?! So stupid of me not to do so, this is a forest with monsters in it for god's sake! She thought with a bit of a clouded mind. She began to get up, her pants and shirt stained with blood, which made her angry, they were her favorite pair of clothes.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/12/2012, 12:38 am

Terra runs over with some weird looking moss stuff and makes Delphine sits down and terra rips the blade out and stuffs the moss over the wound and closes here eyes keeping her hands on the wound and suddenly the wound stopped hurting.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/12/2012, 12:40 am

Delphine is shoved down, and she lets out an angry growl, she didn't like to be pushed around or anything like that. She didn't know what the green stuff was, but she trusted Fox. When the wound stopped hurting, she calmed down, and let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you..whatever you are doing." She whispered
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/12/2012, 12:43 am

Terra lets go of the moss and takes it away revealing fresh skin like the cut never was there.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 9/12/2012, 7:29 am

I nodded and remained where I was, awaiting further orders.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/13/2012, 10:33 pm

Delphine stared wide eyed at the place the wound once was, she paled and slowly lifted her head to look at Fox. Her bottom lip trembled slightly, who was her god parent? Del had never seen someone take a wound that would've damaged her for her lifetime and just make it dissapear. She still felt the pain, as if it was still there..but it wasn't there.

"Oh. My. God." She whispered, almost to scared to talk.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/13/2012, 10:35 pm

Terra turns and runs again thinking Delphine would want to use her power like everyone else but this time she stayed on the ground tearing through the bushes trying to get back to her shelter.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/13/2012, 10:39 pm

"Fox...fox..." Delphine began to cry once more, she was so upset. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to know more about Fox, but she didn't want her to be scared of her. She wanted her to trust her and understand she never wanted to use her.

"Fox, please, please I don't understand," She cried out, not following her, but watching the place she had ran.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/13/2012, 10:43 pm

Terra heard Delphine crying and slowly starting walking back but stayed in the shadows.
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/13/2012, 10:54 pm

"I'm sorry, so sorry...What did I do?" She cired to herself, not even thinking about what may be around her or what would happen if she stayed where she was. She was broken, inside and out. Memories filled her head, and pressed on her heart, wanting to be spilled out over the ground. She felt sick, sad, and frustrated all in one moment.
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/13/2012, 10:56 pm

Terra creeps up to the edge of the clearing but stays by a tree. "You didn't do anything. I just don't want you abusing my power like others have."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 9/13/2012, 10:59 pm

OOC guys, why couldn't you have waited? Or pmed me that you were posting again? I waited for you...
    CatnRat
    CatnRat

Female

Post by CatnRat 9/13/2012, 11:11 pm

OOC: Then hop to where we are, hear the screaming and crying? Haha, I have little patience x)

Delphine turns to Fox with red, puffy, eyes and smiles at her. Then frowns.

"I never said I would use you, that would make me a sick and twisted person." She spoke softly, her voice a little rough from crying and screaming. "I would never do that to you. Ever."
    olympianservant77
    olympianservant77

Male

Post by olympianservant77 9/13/2012, 11:15 pm

Terra runs to Delphine and hugs her something made her feel that she could trust Delphine. "Thank you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:30 am