A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Ben zexion
tyler oakley
6 posters

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop - Page 3 Empty Re: The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Post by Bell 9/29/2012, 1:17 am

"Hey," I said as I saw a guy with skeletons. "What do you think you are doing? You're scaring people!" I added when I saw Jack. He looked pretty scared.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male
    Number of posts : 888
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop - Page 3 Empty Re: The toy store/Bakery/Ice cream shop/candy shop

Post by -Chris- 9/29/2012, 10:11 am

I growl at all this. I unsheath my sword, close my eyes and 7 more sets of 5 zombie-skeletons appear. I fall to the ground, but I tell the undead in Latin to go for an individual target, they attack. Sending 2 brigades of undead per person.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 9/29/2012, 10:58 am

I pull out my pugio and stabbed a undead in the back. "I knew you were no good!" I screamed.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 9/29/2012, 3:02 pm

"Oh my God," I said.
    I fought a zombie but every time I hit it, I felt a tiny pinch in my body wherever I hit the zombie....

ooc- She's related to Matthew in a way :P

Post by Guest 9/29/2012, 3:04 pm

I stood infront of Jack, trying to distract him.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/29/2012, 3:14 pm

I attached my sword to my belt loop and ran to Jack.
    I picked him up and carried him to the bench outside of the toy store, about twenty feet away from the action.
    "Jack," I said with wide eyes. "Stay here. We'll handle this."
    I rushed back over and killed a zombie.
    I doubled over and slumped against the wall.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/29/2012, 3:24 pm

I looked over and saw Ellie slumped against the wall, I stabbed the nearest zombie and ran to her. "Ellie! Wake up! come-on! Oh my gods." I yelled shaking her.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/29/2012, 3:35 pm

I bolted up.
    "I'm fine i'm fine!" I said in panic. "The zombies- they're- they're somehow connected to me- I-I don't know why! Their pain goes into my body! I don't know why!"
    My eye makeup dripped down my face.
    My eyes were panicking.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/29/2012, 3:39 pm

"you sure you're OK?" I asked glancing around at the enclosing zombies. I noticed the boy who summoned them behind them on his knees. "i have an idea. make sure you distract the zombies."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/29/2012, 3:47 pm

"Okay," I said, wiping the salty eyeliner from my eyes.
    It left a streak against my cheek, like a football player.
    I got up.
    "HEY, PORKCHOP!" I hollered at a rather meaty zombie.
    It turned.
    "Whaa?" Porky grunted.
    "I think it's about time you take a trip to the slaughterhouse," I said.
    It squealed just like a pig and I began chasing it like I was going to kill it.

ooc- Feel free to hurt one... Ellie will be in pain! :) Twisted Evil
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/29/2012, 3:55 pm

ooc: i have a different idea....

Bic:
    Why the zombies were distracted, I ran past them and to the boy, I grabbed him a held my Pugio to his throat "hey uglies!" i yelled " leave now or your master gets it!" I was feeling less confident than i looked. I was taking a big risk the zombies could just find a way to kill me, or they might just kill me and the boy.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/29/2012, 4:03 pm

Not thinking, I threw the sword at Porky. I sliced his back and I fell over.
    "Uhhheer," i said before I blacked out.

ooc- I like to torture my charries Twisted Evil I gtg, b on later probably.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4053
    Registration date : 2011-11-06

Post by Ben zexion 9/29/2012, 4:32 pm

Jck was pretty scared at this moment. He saw everyone fighting and he didn't like it. The final straw was when Ellie went down. He was not going to allow this to go on any longer. Grabbing three of his cards he charged back in. He probably wouldn't survive long but he didn't want anyone hurt. He stopped in front of Ellie and turned towards the now 4 squads of zombies trying to kill the two. He threw the cards as they turned into throwing knives, hitting three of them in the head. " Leave us alone." although this didn't sound convincing since he was about to cry.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/29/2012, 10:41 pm

The zombies suddenly don't seem interested in Ellie and they go off to the other kids. Once I was "sword-next-to-my-throat-DANGER!", With all my remaining strength, I grabbed the girl with the sword, and flung her into shadow-travel, hurling her to the highway outside of camp, hoping she would get hit by the car. "I can save your friend," I tell them weakly. "But you have to apologize." I tell them.

Ooc: Firstly, still post here even though your on the highway, secondly, YES this is all over an apology.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/29/2012, 11:11 pm

I turn up at the highway in front of the camp. and i curse in Latin. My marathon training kicks in and i run back to camp as fast as i can.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 9/29/2012, 11:49 pm

“No, no, no,” I yelled at the girl who passed out. I unsheathed my pilum while I ran to her. I noticed that she was Elle. “No,” I whispered. “What had he done to you?” I began to search in panic, any injuries that I can heal. But I couldn’t find any. No bruises, no slashes, no physical injuries. I ran to the guy who summoned the skeletons, but he was gone. Frustrated, I came back to Elle.

OOC: Guys, my charrie can heal people.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/30/2012, 8:17 am

Ooc: Athenasgirl, Ana was thrown into deep traffic, how is she gonna run to camp at full speed without getting hit by a car? Answer, she couldn't. Also, I flung ANA into Shadow-Travel, but not myself. I probably woulda passed out if did.

Bic:

The Zombies go to Ellie and pick her up. They bring her to me. At first I was puzzled, but then I felt a strong connection to her. "Alright" I say to the zombies. "Leave her on the shelf, maybe even cushion it like a bed. I don't really care, just make sure she doesn't feel as much pain and TRY not to get hurt." I tell the zombies. Soon though, they disinigrate. Leaving me with a flock of angry campers, and a pair of legs that won't run.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 9/30/2012, 8:48 am

"Hey!" I yelled at the skeletons as they bring Elle away from me. I ran to the boy who did all of these things. "WHAT," I screamed, my pilum was in a dangerous position for him, "are you doing to Elle?"
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/30/2012, 8:55 am

I start coughing up blood from all the power I'm using. "Not.." COUGH. "..Doing...Anything..." COUGH. I start to pass out. "I felt... Conne..." I pass out.

Ooc: He's vulnerable to attacks, I ALLOW you to kill him if you must, but I'd rather you didn't. D: Of course, then I couldn't bring back Ana.

Post by Guest 9/30/2012, 12:07 pm

I run to Ellie and gave her some food. I turned to the boy, "Freak,"
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/30/2012, 12:18 pm

I realized I was lost. I threw my pugio at a tree in frustration the point stuck in the trunk. "Stupid Pluto kid. Stupid zombies. Stupid shadow travel" I said as I retreivex my pugio. I did something rash and payed the price.

Post by Guest 9/30/2012, 12:21 pm

I looked around the room,"1,2,3.." Theres one missing...Abey? No, no, Ana. I ran out trying to find her but no luck.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 9/30/2012, 12:38 pm

The traffic zoomed around me. I thought I was close to camp but Iwas wrong. A man came up to me and asked if I needed a ride, I didn't trust him a bit, and when he wouldn't take no for an answer I roundhouse kicked him in the face.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/30/2012, 12:51 pm

ooc- where is ellie?

Post by Guest 9/30/2012, 12:52 pm

ooc-on the couch
    bic- I slumped down onto the loor and barried my head in my hands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:50 pm