A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Last Magic

Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5403
    Registration date : 2011-04-16

The Last Magic Empty The Last Magic

Post by Crazy 10/21/2012, 11:58 am

[Intro]

Thump! Thump! Thump!

I can hear my heart racing. I toss the covers off of me and slide my legs off the bed. I wiggle into my robe and slip on my slippers. I push myself off the bed and quietly walk to the door.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

I creak open the door and slide out. I slide it back into place. The door is easy and doesn’t make a sound. I look down the hall to make sure no one is watching me or coming after me. I slowly walk over to the stair case and start taking small steps down to the grand room. I cross over to the double wooded oak doors. I grab the cold brass handles in my small hand and pull it open.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

The Last Magic Empty Re: The Last Magic

Post by Crazy 10/25/2012, 4:21 pm

Chapter 1

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The magic pulled my forward so my head pressed against the cool glass. In the middle of the heart was a stone that was the source of the magic. The magic seemed to want me to reach in and grab the stone and keep it for myself. I felt as if it was a living breathing thing that should be released. I knew it was wrong to remove the stone from the box but I just couldn’t shake the feeling that it drew me towards it. Like that was the reason I got up and snuck in here.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! BANG!

The double doors swing open and bang against the wall and light floods the room. I put my hand in front of my eyes so I don’t get blinded by the sudden burst of light. I knew I was in trouble but I didn’t know who busted me. Then when the shadow put his hands on it’s hips and shacks it’s head I know who it is. The shadow that was hovering over me was my father. The shadow walks towards me and grabs my arm then squeezes my forearm. I sigh and stand up. The hand pushes me towards the door and I sneak a look at the box. I feel it wink at me then the doors close and I’m by myself with a bunch of angry men. My father steps forward first. “Why, did you sneak out of your room?” He asked in a calm tone. I sigh and answer. “Because I wanted to see what was in the box.” I say in a shy voice that I know is not tolerated. Then Wenerd stepped forward. “You know that you’re not supposed to, so I need to know what you saw.” I wince and tell them what I saw in the box. I don’t give out detail so it’s vague. Then Travis, the guard, steps forward. “I saw you making your way to the ground level and you know I’m right there. Why weren’t you more careful?” I know the answer to that one right away. “Because I was to distracted.” I say in a calm stiff tone. Then my favorite friend, Tiby, comes forward and looks a little mad. I look down as he speaks. “Why did you not tell me about it?” I look up a bit puzzled. It was called sneaking for a reason, and then I got the message. He was talking about the secrete passage I had found earlier today that I had found in his workshop. It was a winding tunnel the stopped at a wooded door that was locked. I had searched all day for the key but never found it. I was so disappointed that I think I may have given him a hint about it. I look up over to him and nod. “Because it’s sneaking around for a reason.” I didn’t mean to sound rude but it must’ve come out that way because he looked hurt. Then all the men sighed and told me to go to bed. I walk back up the stair case and into my room. I plop down on my feathered bed and fall asleep dreaming about the box.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 10/26/2012, 11:55 am

Chapter Two

When I wake up the next morning I find myself on the floor of the marble room. I move my hands to my head and push myself to a sitting position. I look around and find the velvet curtains pulled over the windows and the floor covered by a carpet. I look over to the spot where the couch is and find it draped in a velvet covering. It is slightly tilted and looks like it was thrown over badly. I feel something new around my neck and find a leather necklace with a pouch on the end. I know something in there but I don’t dare look inside. I look around and find a door slightly open on the opposite side of the room. I cross over to the door and see it covered with a cotton curtain. I frown and slip inside. The door lead to a small room that looks like it hasn’t been used since recently. I look around the room then hear voices. I close the door behind me and hear the lock click. There is a small light in the corner. I look out through the key hole and watch. My father, Tiby, Travis, and Wenered strides into the room looking for something. My father removes the box and screams. Inside is nothing. I’ve never seen my father get angry, but when he does it’s scary. He flipped the box over so it shattered into pieces. He tore the cover in half and threw it across the floor. He collapsed in front of the now empty couch and placed his hands over his head. The others are trying to stay calm but they soon start stomping their feet and pulling their hair out. I gasp and creep over to the back wall and curl up. They storm out of the room slamming the doors closed, making the crystals shake. I turn around and find a sliver key tacked into the wall. I grab it and shove it into my pocket. I also find a small tunnel that lead somewhere in the corner next to the candle. I grab the holder and start shuffling down the cordial. Then I come to a path that splits in two. I decide to take the right one, because there is an amazing smell coming from that one. The tunnel soon comes to a door that’s locked. I pull out the silver key and shove it into the hole. I twist it around and the door swings open. I gasp when I see the scenery that it leads. There’s a blue sky with light fluffy clouds. The grass is greener then I’ve ever seen before in my life. There are trees of all kinds and bushes that seems to pour out of the leaves. There is a field of flowers that seems to carry a smell that glides in the breeze. I crawl out of the little tunnel and stand up in the field. This scenery takes my breath away.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 10/26/2012, 11:56 am

Chapter Three

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t little Tally. My, my you have grown so much. How are you Tally?” I jump and turn around to the voice. It’s a little man with a slick, black mustache, wavy black hair under a red cap. He was wearing a light blue fannle shirt, brown jeans and a mix of brown and black boots. His baby blue eyes sparkled with laughter. “Um, I’m fine thank you. Who are you?” I ask queasily. I leaps of the boulder and comes to stand next to me. He only reaches my knobby knees. “Well I’m Nerds my friend. Don’t you remember me? Well you probably don’t since you we’re only three when we met. How’s your father. Luke I believe it was. Am I right?” I nod. “Yes his name is Luke and he is fine, well except for this morning when the magic gem was stolen.” I explain. Then I look over down at him and pick him up. “How do you know me? What did you mean when you said that we met before?” I started trying to wiggle free from my grip. “Let go of me and I’ll tell you, I hate it when people bigger than me pick me up.” I put him down and he brushes some dirt off of him. “Thanks Miss Tally, now I will answer your questions. I know you because your father Luke is not really your father. Your real father was Nicklaus Quaintly the third. He was the King of the magic forest and created that gem in your honor. I was your father’s best friend but was on a business trip while you were born. When you turned three I met you and you were the cutest baby ever. Then at age four the kingdom of the forest was attacked by Luke’s army and the gem was stolen. When Luke saw you he knew he had to take you too for the gem to work. He took you to his kingdom and raised you as his own daughter.” I sit down on the boulder and take it all in. My father isn’t my father. Some king named Nick is my father. I grew up in a forest with a magical kingdom and was taken to someplace else. I sigh and look down at Nerds. “Will you take me to my father?”He just laughed. “Why do think I’m here? Of course I will, follow me!” He scampers off into the forest. I stand up and follow him. He runs along a stream that has flowing blue water. After a few hours we stop and get some water. “Well you are doing better than I thought you would do. Keep up the good job.” He laughs than takes off again. I run after him following he’s path through the forest. After a while we come to a stop at a little house. He opens the door and skips in. I sit on the ground and wait for him. Soon he comes back with a bag big enough for three giants. I open one of the bags and find it filled with food. I open the other one and find it filled with blankets and two tents. I open the last one and find it filled with a few weapons and extra arrows. I close them again and choose the bags with food and clothes. Nerd carries the weapon bag and it clicks and clacks along. We walk through the forest till the sun starts to go down. We find a nice place and set up camp. Nerd starts a fire and I set up the tents. When it’s time for dinner I chew on dried meat. I also chug down water and soon feel sleepy. “Well you should get some sleep Tally; we have a big day tomorrow, rest up.” With that he climbs into his tent and falls asleep. I crawl into my own tent and fall asleep.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 10/26/2012, 11:56 am

Chapter Four

We continue this routine for three days. We have gone farther into the forest then I’d ever think a human being could go. As I was growing up I was always taught that the forest was filled with black magic that could curse you and make you go crazy. Over those three days the weight of the leather pouch around my neck seemed to get heavier and heavier. One time I even asked Nerd If I could open the pouch but he almost had a panic attack. “No! No! No! Do not open that pouch until you are given permission to. No!” I had never seen him angry like that so I let it drop. As we got deeper I could feel the magic getting thicker and the trees look healthier, and the fruits juicier. Finally, after five days in the forest, it opened out to a village tucked in a valley. Nerd scampers down the hill with me slowly trailing behind. The houses are made of flat stone and wooded roofs. The main square was covered with grass and trees. The path was packed with dirt from years of use. There was one path that leads to a beautiful palace that was a green and blue stone fixture. The roof was oak wood and the bridge was carved from a pure white stone that made the sun glitter off. A little creek weaved around the palace and made it look even better. At the edge I could see the beginning of a garden. Nerd had made it to the village and was pulling me along. The people were hiding in their houses staring at us as we walked through the streets. People who were selling food and objects closed shop as we passed. Nerds didn’t seem to mind and he just kept walking. I hugged myself and tried to get a better view of the garden I saw but now it’s lost. I look down and find stones underneath my feet. I started counting them. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 I wonder why the towns people were watching us like they’ve seen a ghosts or something. 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 I wonder why we had to go through the town. Why couldn’t we go around back? If he was really respected why did everyone act like they had dieses? 20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29 I wonder if I’m good they’ll let me see their garden. I wonder what’s back there. I bet it’s beautiful and I really want to see it. 30,31,32,33,34,35 “Ow! Watch your step!” Nerd yelps at me. I realize that we’ve stopped and I almost trampled him underfoot. We now stood at the edge of the bridge the swift water rushing underneath. “Well? Are you ready to meet your father?” I look up at the clear blue sky and sigh. I look back down and swipe my hair out of my eyes. “I guess. Am I presentable?” I open my arms and look down at myself. My skirt is caked with mad and has several tears and holes in it. I dress shirt was torn at the sleeves and had leaves sticking out. I felt my hair to find it knotted, muddy, and filled with leaves and grass. Nerd shakes his head. “No, I’m afraid not. But I know someone who can help us.” Nerd takes off and I wobble after him.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 10/26/2012, 11:57 am

Chapter Five

I never knew a bath would feel so good until I got one for the first time in days. The woman who had taken us in had curly blond hair that fell in between her shoulder blades. She was tanned and well built. She wore a white dress shirt and a long light blue skirt. Her eyes were a mix shade of blue green. She had helped my strip off my outfit and took me to the shower. The water was warm and flowed over my bruised and cut skin. It took me a while, but I finally got all the dirt and leaves out of my hair. When I came out, on the bed was, the same white dress shirt, long blue skirt, and white sandals that I saw on her. When she came in to treat my wounds she announced herself as Kathrin. Once the cuts are taken care of we head down the hall and into the kitchen for dinner. Once we have eaten Nerd and I set off the palace. The sun was dipping in the west and the light seemed to glitter off of the stone houses, so they looked like they were golden. We headed for the main gates and soon were inside the palace. Velvet drapes were hung to the side and made a purple glow cover the floor. The floor was white marble and the couches looked like silk. Up ahead were two wooden oak doors that slowly swung open as they approached. Inside was a pure white room filled with crystals and gems. In the middle of the room was a throne made of tree bark so it was a dark brown shade which was odd in the white room. On the throne was a man dressed in a purple cloth and a golden crown propped on his head. When we entered He looked up and I could see his face. His wavy black hair fell across his face and his skin was a sickly pale. Instead of having the green blue eyes like everyone else his eyes were golden brown and seemed to reach in and grab your soul. His eyes had an evil gleam in them and I almost thought it was scary. We kept walking until we were at the foot of the throne. The man got up and came to knell next to us. “Tally me dear, you are home at last. Welcome.” I looked up one more time and smiled. “Hello father.” John embraced me in a hug and he smelled like the flowers outside. “Hello my darling Tally. I understand that you want to see my garden hm?” I stared at him in awe. Then I nodded furiously. “Yes, yes I have.” He smiled then helped me stand up. “Well then follow me.”

[Short I know. I'm working on it.]
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 10/27/2012, 8:32 pm

MORE!
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 11/2/2012, 6:31 pm

Chapter Six

I gasp when I see the garden. Maybe because I hadn’t seen anything like it before. I don’t think I could explain it and I don’t think I will. All I can tell you is that it was beautiful. I got the grand tour and ended up crying it was so beautiful. After the tour my father took me to a special place and sighed. “Well, I see you found and brought your gem.” My hand flies to my necklace. I rub the pouch and look down. “Yeah, I did.” He smiled and I smiled too. “May I wear it for a while?” I look around then back at him. There was a new look in his eyes. A look of greed. I slid onto the wall but locked eyes with him. The twinkle of greed was scaring me and was getting fiercer. Reluctantly I handed him the necklace. He placed it in his neck and rose higher. I gleamed down at me then boomed. “Fool! I am now the most powerful human being in the world!” I screamed and ran into a corner. He came after me and grabbed a knife. “Now I shall…..” Then his mouth started to pour out rainbows. His fingers turned to dust, and he fell to the ground. His eyes shone so bright I had to look away. When I turned back he was gone and all that was left was the leather pouch and a pile of sand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:29 pm