A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+23
magnetonrobo
Kat The Reject
pilot
kaitycat4
Tyrannic
Break
Royce Cox
shortyy.xo
Drgnslr
Komaeda
Death Pony
GlassesGirl111
Oli_Paxton
High King Fridgeir
annabeth2030
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
communist
sienna
Kendall
Nemesis
Steve Rogers
Maybeth
Amy Pond
27 posters

Bad wounds

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Bad wounds - Page 35 Empty Re: Bad wounds

Post by Perca 5/7/2013, 2:30 pm

I slowly opened my eyes and turned to look at Elise but the only thing I saw was a pillow."Elise?"I called out and left,looking for her.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 12:35 am

Blazer took Kat into the infirmary and sat her down on a cot gently, not wanting to wake her. Blazer grabbed a gauze and started to wrap her calf, seeing it still has a wound there, just not bleeding as much. Blazer tied the gauze and sat down next to her, waiting for her to wake.

ooc: fast forward by a day?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 12:43 am

I slept very peacefully through the night, for the first time I was free of the nightmares that plagued night after night, and the reason I hadn't slept in 72 hours. Perhaps I was just so exhausted that the nightmares didn't affect me.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and found myself unable to get back to sleep. Oh well, I;d gotten more than twelve hours of sleep. I looked around and slid out of bed. Pain shot through my leg and I hissed in pain, waking up anyone who might;ve been near me. I sat back down and heaved a sigh.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 12:47 am

Blazer had fallen asleep a couple of hours ago, he was a heavy one though, snoring softly with his arms folded across his chest. Blazer's hair had somehow started to spark with electricity then he woke up when it popped. Blazer rubbed the back of his head as he yawned. He could see clearly now and he saw Kat was awake" had a nice sleep?" he asked her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 12:52 am

I couldn't help but let a smile flash across my face, though I did my best to wipe it away. "Sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up," I apologized. "I know it's the middle of the night..." I looked up and blushed a little. "You're Blazer, right?" I asked, and rubbed my eye, embarrassed. "You... um... you saved my life, y'know. Thank you. I mean, really, thank you!" I beamed. Then I blushed again. "Y'didn't have to stay here all night with me,"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 12:56 am

"Yes, I am. Also, true, I didn't have to, but I did, I wanted to make sure you where alright" Blazer said with a bright smile"actually, my hair woke me up, it electrifies when my thoughts scatter. I am a literal scatter brain" Blazer delivered his last joke with a laugh.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 1:05 am

It was a stupid joke but I couldn't help but to laugh. "I take it you're a lightning kid?"
    I asked, unable to wipe the stupid crib from my face. "Zeus, Astrape, or Thor?" I asked, naming the only lightning gods I knew.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 1:11 am

Blazer smirked "Thor, my Dad is Thor" Blazer answered, looking up "and who is your dad?, a water god I take it?" Blazer asked, silently whistling a tune. Blazer liked this girl, she seemed nice enough, but he has made that mistake before, ended up almost being crushed. So he decided to make small talk before actually "trusting" her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 1:22 am

"Poseidon," I said quietly, yet proudly. I went to slide off the cot again, but I was once again greeted with a horrible, sharp pain in my calf. "No... Not today I guess," I hissed in pain. Then I looked up at Blazer, who had been so kind to stay with me, and felt guilty. "You know, I'm fine now. You can leave if you want. Go back to your cabin, and get some rest. You look absolutely exhausted," I but my cheek. I didn't want him to think I was pushing him away, but I didn't want this getting sick from loosing sleep on my account. "It's the middle of the night after al. You've got to be exhausted," but then, realization hit me. "Wait, no! Don't go! The harpies! Here, you can take my cot," I offered.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 1:26 am

"no thanks, I took about 3 naps earlier today, I'm fine, trust me" Blazer insisted, he didn't feel tired anymore, just a little sore from his earlier use of his power. Blazer looked at how she winced from the pain in her calf. Blazer took a bit of ambrosia from the cabinet and handed it to her "so... Poseidon, eh?, rarely see any of his children now a days."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 1:39 am

I nibbled on the ambrosia and smiled. "Yeah... It kinda gets lonely in the cabin," I sighed. "What about you? Do you know many of your siblings?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 1:42 am

Blazer nodded "the occasional Loki kid and my half siblings, I also have an older sister, full blood" Blazer said "so, do you know that Percy kid I here so much about?" Blazer asked, knowing that Percy was a Poseidon kid, he must have done something or many things that where really heroic, Blazer only knew about him in the war.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 1:50 am

"Oh, I've only met him once. I think he's nice enough, just a bit full of himself. And them, my father tells me about him," I chuckled.

OOc sorry for the off colored, really crappy post. But I'm SUPER tired and I have to go to bed :(
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 1:53 am

"bet it's a bit annoying to keep hearing about him for you, siblings tend to be rivals often. Me and my sister don't exactly get along that well. Are literal initiation was a spar, in which she had beat the crap out of me in, I forgot how I won it." Blazer said, feeling like he was rambling on and on.

ooc: aw, good night

Last edited by Phantom Reaver on 5/23/2013, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 2:14 am

I chuckled. :It;s alright. I don;t mind it. Who's your sister if you don't mind me asking?"

OOC Sorry, I got caught up in the c-box. I'm ridiculously tired and my post sucks. I'm so sorry
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 6:54 pm

Blazer chuckled "my sister is Claire Shock, prefers to be called Lightning" Blazer answered. Blazer then though more about it, he and their mom had blue hair, she had pink hair, big slap to the face of genetics there.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 9:07 pm

"I never knew my real family well, except my dad. But even then, not so much. I see him on the solstices... But it doesn't really feel like enough," I sighed. "I don't even know who my real mom is," I chuckled sadly.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 11:02 pm

"So, most of your family is anonymous to you?" Blazer asked, feeling sympathy and pity for her, but he wanted to help her for some reason, as much as he could. Blazer had looked closer at her, she had brown hair and sea green eyes, she was definitively pretty alright. He hadn't told Skylar this while they where dating, but he was a sucker for green eyes.

ooc: did I get her description correct?

Last edited by Phantom Reaver on 5/23/2013, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 11:16 pm

OOC Almost. She had long, light brown hair. Don't go by the description in her character form; I tend to change things as I continue RPing with the character

BIC I gave a sad smile. "It seems my mother didn't want to know me. Clearly, I wasn't planned, I wasn't wanted..." I sighed sadly. But I quickly perked up again. "It's alright though. My adoptive family was very loving, and I'm sure they wanted me," I smiled. I looked him in the eyes and blushed: damn... His smile... I had to bite my lip to keep my own dopey smile from skidding stupidly across my face.

OOC can you tell me what his hair and eye colors are? Or give me a link to his character form?
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 11:30 pm

Blazers smile faded as soon as he heard the word 'accident' fly from her lips"I'm... sorry to here that, I couldn't imagine that kind of pain." Blazer spoke in true a sorrowful tone. He then lightened his tone as soon as she did"It's great to here that though" Blazer said, he liked seeing others happy, she seemed even nicer now that he was getting to know her, he just hope it stood that way.

ooc: stormy blue hair and same colored eyes.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 11:41 pm

I stared at him for a long time, finding myself unable to take my eyes away from his. I snapped back to reality though, and turned red; he probably thought I was some sort of freak... How long was I staring at him for? I coughed, but couldn't seem to wipe the dopey smile off my face. "So... You're hair is blue and it's electric," I said dumbly.

OOC oh god... Kat just stop. YOU'RE SO AWKWARD!
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/23/2013, 11:46 pm

Blazer had caught her staring into his eyes, he started to wonder if she was starting to take note of his appearance as well. Blazer chuckled "yup, it's gotten me in a lot of trouble though, I tend to conduct electricity 24/7 , so I touch something that runs on electricity, it pops or charges." Blazer said with a laugh "blew up a tv once, I missed a premiere because of that." Blazer's thought had then changed back on to her after his rambling "so, your eyes, they're like the sea" He started back just as awkwardly.

ooc: lol
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/23/2013, 11:55 pm

I laughed. "Yep. Just like the sea. Or at least, that's what people tell me. Personally, I just don't see it. But I'll believe you!" I said. Then I laughed again. "Just don't touch me, okay? You know, wwater and electricity are a bad combo," I beamed/
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 5/24/2013, 12:02 am

"a bad combo when against each other, but it can be deadly when used together" Blazer noted, almost as if he was flirting with her, and to add to that, he winked. He conducted electricity 24/7 , but it hardly effects humans unless he amps it up. Blazer stretched and cracked his knuckles, feeling much more eased now, he tensed up slightly around Kat.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/24/2013, 12:17 am

"Just don't pull any funny business, Lightning Boy," I winked back and smiled. "And that means zapping me with static. I might just have to kick you're butt,"

OOC oh god... OH GOD. This is an example of my pathetic attempt at flirting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 11:40 am