A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

finding the right path ((private))

Korrine
    Korrine

Female
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2012-11-21

finding the right path ((private)) Empty finding the right path ((private))

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 11:12 am

Patrick strolled in with a confident stride. He stopped in his tracks as he now saw the cabins close up. Each one was different in its own way. He spotted one with many types of plants and fruits. "Must be the tree huggers or whatever." He mumbled under his breath. On the left of him was a shiny, metal cabin that gleamed in the light. He stood there for a while, just gaping at all the different cabins. Numerous kids walked past him, some brushing his shoulder as they walked by. He must of been standing there for a while because his legs began to ache.

He sat down on a bench near a fountain that was placed in the middle of the courtyard. He didn't know which cabin to go to, he didn't even know that much about Greek Mythology. It felt as if he were fish out of the sea. He dropped his bag by his feet and leaned back on the bench. Relaxation washed over him and he closed his eyes, thinking this wouldn't be a bad place after all.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

finding the right path ((private)) Empty Re: finding the right path ((private))

Post by Josh 11/22/2012, 12:17 pm

I walk in and look around It had been a stressful first few days, settling in to a new place, a place like this. I was glad to be finally rid of my brother for a few hours. I loved him dearly, but he could be annoying at times at how protective he is. I felt sorry for him though, because I had had to ditch him to get some alone time here. I walk over to the fountain and see a boy on a bench, I go and sit beside him. He looked asleep so I didn't disturb him, I just looked at the water.

Last edited by Charlii on 11/22/2012, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Korrine
    Korrine

Female

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 12:24 pm

Patrick let out a deep sigh until he heard rustling beside him. He opened one eye to find a guy sitting right next to him, looking down at the water. He opened both of his eyes and blinked, just looking at the dude as if he were some kind of an alien.

"..Uh..hello?" Patrick spoke slowly. The guy didn't seem to know that he was there, and Patrick took a wild guess that he probably just didn't wanna disturb him. Patrick straightened up from his position and coughed, clearing his voice. "I mean, uh. Hey, man. You lookin' for someone or something?" He asked kindly, not wanting to leave the impression that he thought this kid was some kind of a weirdo.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/22/2012, 12:32 pm

ooc: sorry! I used the wrong colour, it was meant to be orange and Kyla...

Startled, I turn and look at the boy, "Oh sorry I didn't mean to disturb you or anything, I was just looking for somewhere to sit down. I needed a break, y'know?"

I look at the boy, he seemed alright, he was quite cute, but he seemed like a nice guy. He had spoken kindly to me, so it didn't look like I had gotten the wrong impression so far.
    Korrine
    Korrine

Female

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 12:42 pm

((oh! lol, its all good! lets pretend patrick knew that it was Kyla the whole time x] i must warn you though, patrick likes to turn on the charm for the ladies haha))

Patrick tilted his head at the girl, examining her as if she were his victim. She was a red head with green eyes and quite pale skin. As he studied her from head to toe, he locked eyes with her and flashed a pearly white smile. Time to turn on the Patrick charm... he thought to himself, then crossed his arms across his chest.

Its been a while since he flirted with a girl. Actually, its only been a couple hours. The last girl he sweet talked was the lady behind the cash register in a gas station. God damn, she was hot. He didn't want his skills to go a bit rusty, so he decided to turn on the charm for this girl. She was cute anyway, he didn't see why not. This may give him a reputation at this camp anyway.

"Nah, nah, no need to be sorry about. I understand. Everyone needs a break once in the while. Besides, you didn't disturb me at all. A beautiful girl sitting next to you is far from disturbing." He told her in a sweet voice. "I'm Patrick. Patrick Monroe." He held out his hand for her to shake, still locking his eyes onto hers.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/22/2012, 12:50 pm

((its been so long since i used double brackets for ooc!! most just used ooc:, like i did earlier! anyways... lets roll with it haha))

I blush as he says the last part, "Aww, thank you!" I say to him, "I'm Kyla O'Shea, and it's very nice to meet you." I continue to look at the boy, he seemed really nice, though I wondered if he was just trying to win me over and then would turn out to be an absolute jerk. I wasn't going to let that happen again.
    Korrine
    Korrine

Female

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 1:05 pm

Patrick grinned, knowing his charm had worked. "You're welcome." He told her coolly, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets. "Kyla O'Shea...damn, that sounds like a name that would become famous one day. Just saying." He winked at her and chuckled lightly. He hoped this girl wouldn't see right through him. He needed some kind of help getting through this camp, because he honestly did not want to go through it on his own. People would think he was some kind of an outcast, or just someone who doesn't know what he was doing. Oh no, that would not be good for Patrick's reputation.

The thought of his brother came to mind and he thought, just for a moment, what his brother would do. Patrick quickly pushed the thought away, reminding himself that he was his own person. Marcus may of been a better guy than he was, but he definitely was not gonna let that get to him. He was off in college, and Patrick was right here. A fresh, new place, with fresh and new people. Just when things couldn't get worse, the memories of high school over came him, and he immediately became homesick.
    He had a lot of friends there, he hooked up with half the girls there..and now he's stuck here. A place where absolutely no one knew him.

He decided he was gonna make a name for himself. "So..Kyla. I'm new here, and I was wondering if you would help me out? I know a pretty girl like you would know around this place."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/22/2012, 1:07 pm

I smile at him, "I don't know my way round entirely, I've not been here for too long either, but I've learnt my way around some of it. And I would be glad to show you around. And I'm not pretty, you don't have to pretend I am." I tell him
    Korrine
    Korrine

Female

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 1:21 pm

Patrick flashed a smile. "Yeah..I would like that. I just wanna know the basics around here..y'know, kinda get the feeling of where everything is." He stood up, slinging his duffel bag strap over his shoulder.

"I'm not pretty, you don't have to pretend I am." she had told him, and he stopped in his tracks. God dammnit. He hated it when girls said this about themselves. He was a bit judgmental when it came to girls, but this Kyla chick was actually pretty cute, and he didn't want her to feel that she wasn't. He already feels insecure about himself, and it sucks. He looked Kyla straight in the eye and shook his head.

"No, Kyla. You are. Don't say that you aren't, 'cause then you're lying to yourself. And that's not a really good thing to do." His voice softened, and he gave her a little reassuring smile. "Now come on, I need a tour before I end up doing something stupid," He joked, sticking out his hand to help her up from the bench.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/22/2012, 1:24 pm

I smile at him and look at him, He couldn't possible be a jerk, could he? I think to myself, "You're so sweet to say that." I tell him as I take his hand and he helps me up. "Now where would you like to go? I ask him. I didn't mind spend time with this boy, he seemed really nice, I just hoped Darius didn't show up, he'd probably go and spoil our fun.
    Korrine
    Korrine

Female

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 1:33 pm

Patrick shrugged as if it were no big deal. "Its the truth." He pulled her up with ease, but continued to hold her hand. "How about you show me where the Aphrodite cabin is? That's..apparently my Mom, and I gotta drop off this bag." He pointed to his bag with his free hand. "Then, you can probably tell me other places around here that'll be fun. Sound like a good deal?" He decided that hanging out with this chick would probably keep him occupied while he also figures out what to do around here. Plus, she seemed nice enough to help him out.

He thanked God..or well..'the gods' silently that he found some help. He noted to himself that he had to ask her to somehow teach him about the mythology or whatever. This was the first time that he had ever wanted to be taught something.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/22/2012, 1:36 pm

I smile at him, and notice that he is still holding my hand, but I don't complain, nor let go. It felt really nice, I was beginning to really like this boy, even though we had only met minutes ago, but who cares?
    "That one there," I say pointing to the one which had all the girls wearing all the make-up and fashionable clothing coming out of it. It was also usually the tidiest of the cabins.
    Korrine
    Korrine

Female

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 1:50 pm

Patrick glanced over at the cabin she pointed to and blinked, his mouth gaping. Those were some pretty hot girls-Wait. Those are my sisters, dammnit. Control yourself. This was getting too weird. First, he called his Mom hot, then he calls his sisters hot. All of this was hurting his head. Patrick rubbed his forehead, groaning under his breath.

"Ah..uh, thanks." He muttered, walking towards the cabin, dragging Kyla with him. As he got to the front, he studied it all around. It was very neat, and smelled of perfume and cologne. He recognized the cologne smell as Old Spice because that was one of his favorites.
    Great. He was about to meet people that were just like him.

"Wait right here, Kyla. I'm just gonna drop off my bag." He winked at her and let go of her hand, then walked into the cabin of love and beauty.

As he stepped inside, he saw that the cabin was flourished and lush with well known brand name stuff. It felt as if he had landed in some kind of a sorority girl movie. He quickly dropped off his bag towards the nearest bunk towards the back, which was the only one empty and got out of there as fast as he can.

It was too overwhelming in there. It felt too much of...him, which he would of loved because of his prideful self, but it was just too overwhelming for him now.

"..That's one interesting cabin." He told Kyla as he approached her and grabbed her hand again. With a smile, he squeezed her hand affectionately, putting the charm back on.
    "So, any ideas where to go first?"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/22/2012, 1:55 pm

I smile at him, "It is definitely one of the interesting cabins. I'm not I'd like to be in there, with all that perfume, it's quite strong. Is it how you expected it?" I ask him, as I start to walk with him back towards the fountain. "And it depends what you're looking for as to where we go."
    Korrine
    Korrine

Female

Post by Korrine 11/22/2012, 2:08 pm

Patrick laughed and nodded. "Yeah, the perfume was kinda getting to me. I'm used to the cologne smell though. Damn, that's my favorite one they were using in there." He wondered if he even brought his Old Spice cologne with him.

"I actually expected all these cabins to look like log cabins." He looked around once again at all of them, and shook his head with an amused grin. "Yeah, I was definitely wrong. The Aphrodite cabin is filled with good looking people, y'know, like me." He boasted with a shrug.

"Do they have some kind of a cafeteria here? I'm pretty starved since I got here." His stomach rumbled and he instinctively placed his hand on his stomach. He was craving a cheeseburger, or better yet, a burrito.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 11/23/2012, 10:16 am

I smile and laugh a bit, "I thought they would be log cabins as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!"
    I smile, thinking he was joking about the good looking people, I didn't realise he was boasting, "The aphrodite kids are all good looking." I agree.
    "And yeah there is a cafeteria, it has all the foods you could imagine, whatever you fancy, you can have!" I tell him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:04 pm