A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Southern Woods {Private}

communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

The Southern Woods {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Southern Woods {Private}

Post by communist 12/22/2012, 8:04 pm

"Sure," Jo said, smiling. "But, I don't know how to ride." She remembered her unpleasant visit to the stables with her father—before she had been a runaway, of course. Her smile turned grim as she remembered how the horse had bucked, tossing her off. The next thing she remembered was waking up in the hospital. It had been a bad idea to ride a horse that was a bit new to the stables, as her father explained to her. She had been 10 then and she had never ridden another horse, in her life. Just because one horse had tossed her off.

OOC: Finally! A longer post!
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/22/2012, 8:08 pm

"Okay, I'm not very good at riding horses anyway. So where would you like to go?" I asked her, I was glad she had said she couldn't ride, neither could I, but I knew people here at camp who loved to ride, I'm glad she wasn't one of them. Even though I had grown up on a farm, we hadn't had any horses, so it was one of the things I had never picked up as a child. Still, I was prepared to go do anything else at the camp with her.

ooc: yay for longer posts!
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/22/2012, 8:28 pm

"I don't know. I'm horrible at picking," Jo replied. She fiddled with her thumbs again, thinking. She hadn't been here for long; well, unless you considered a couple of months a long time. Jo knew she didn't. She sighed, trying to remember the places at Camp Half-Blood. Plus, Jo didn't have the greatest memory. The beach, was all that came to her. "Sorry... I haven't been here for long," she apologized, wishing she had been here longer. She realized she was playing with her thumbs and dropped her hands to her sides.

OOC: I'm watching Too Cute and my head is exploding from all the cuteness.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/22/2012, 8:35 pm

ooc: haha fair enough

"Well, pick something you enjoy doing or would want to do?" I ask her, I wanted to be the gentleman here and allow the lady to choose. She was a very nice girl as well, she wasn't rude or self-centered like some of the other kids here, mostly either the ares or aphrodite kids. I was tired of them, but I was beginning to really like this girl.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/22/2012, 8:56 pm

"Um..." She tilted her head. It was strange, but, she didn't know what she liked to do. She spent most of her time walking through Camp Half-Blood—she didn't have an enjoyable pastime. She sighed, rummaging through her brain for an activity. "Well..." she said, finally. "I guess I like to... walk through the beautiful places at Camp?" She left off on an uncertain note. She started wondering if that sounded ridiculous and boring.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/22/2012, 8:59 pm

"Walking through the pretty places? I don't believe I've visited all them yet," I say smiling, "Would you like to go for a walk with me? Maybe you can point out these places as we walk past them?" I ask her, hoping she'd say yes, either that or come up with a different idea.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/22/2012, 9:36 pm

"Um... Sure." She didn't know where the pretty places were located, really; but, she would probably find them. She started to fiddle with her thumbs, again. "Unless you want to go out of camp?" she asked. She didn't care if there were a million monsters; she was a minor demigod. Her first monster attack was a few months ago; as far as she was concerned, she wasn't a magnet for monsters. Being a daughter to a minor goddess had its benifits.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/23/2012, 5:31 am

Her idea seems a lot better to me, and I had been yet to explore New York or anywhere else in America. On the way here it had been a straight trip, no sidetracking. I had regretted that actually, so I was taking this opportunity, "That would actually be really nice," I said to her, "So, yes."
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/23/2012, 5:32 pm

"Yeah..." Josephine said; she was relieved that she had found something. "But, I haven't been here long. I'm from Germany." She wished that she had a phone, so she could use the GPS app; however, they weren't allowed at Camp Half-Blood and Josephine knew it. "So... Where do you want to go?" she asked.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/23/2012, 6:07 pm

I shrug, "How about we just wander around New York, see what's cool and whats not?" I suggest to her
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/23/2012, 6:12 pm

"Sure," she said.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/23/2012, 6:32 pm

"Would you like to go now then?" I say to her.

ooc: Ill make a topic?
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/24/2012, 1:09 am

OOC: 'Kay.

"Yeah, sure."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/24/2012, 7:39 am

"Well let's go then," I say, leading the way.

ooc: k, ill make the post now
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/25/2012, 1:01 am

Jo followed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 3:21 pm