A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+45
A.M.
Kat The Reject
sienna
Jules
Rebecca Smith
believeinbieber
Samrenango
GuitarGirl
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
Blaze
QMeetsWorld
annabeth2030
Crazy
pilot
GlassesGirl111
terragate
communist
GwrachSeren
High King Fridgeir
mind soup
Chuck
Arik
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
Snuffleasaurus
Ardelis
Christian
Princess Amy
Oli_Paxton
Steve Rogers
Mason
Edgar Allan Poe
daddeme
Nemesis
Josh
jasmino123
Desperate Souls
Awesumitude
lost shadow
Perca
Neyanna
Geniosity
MeganMay15347
Amy Pond
Kendall
Maybeth
49 posters

The Lake

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

The Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: The Lake

Post by Steve Rogers 11/24/2012, 7:56 pm

"Hey Ashin! Come on over! I don't bite!"

Post by Guest 11/24/2012, 8:46 pm

"That's not what I am worried about. I am worried that I'll catch your stupidity." Ashin said, muttering some other words under her breath.

Carin looked to Liam and said "She's a bit..mean. She won't treat you very nice."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/24/2012, 8:58 pm

"That's alright. I'm patient," I said. "Don't worry, you're too smart to catch it,"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/25/2012, 4:51 pm

Mace wrote:Mason got up. He was smiling wide. "THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT MADE ME THINK......I NEED MORE SUGAR! he ate three snickers really fast, from his pocket. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he yelled and jumped into the lake.

Dino declined slightly, bemused at the reaction of the boy. He wasn't scared at all. He was almost drowned by powerful magic and he wasn't scared at all. Dino was used to deal with stupid people, so he just frowned and went back sitting. He couldn't keep studying, since his book simply desintegrated. All he could do was stare at the insane boy while he had his hysterical fun.

Post by Guest 11/25/2012, 5:09 pm

Ashin scowled at the boy. He was too nice. It made her a little agitated, and she said "I won't be taking a single chance anyways. All you humans are the same. You think a nice comment will get you whatever you want, don't you? Such ignorance." She spit in his direction, though, she wasn't able to do it as well as she was before.

Carin sighed and said "You need more than patience to deal with that monstrosity. I've dealt with her longer than anyone else, and I have seen how brutal she gets."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/25/2012, 5:49 pm

"It's alright, I can take it. Us humans? You talk as if you weren't one," I say. "You are human aren't you?"

Post by Guest 11/25/2012, 6:30 pm

"Yes, Even I disgust myself. We are all an inferior race, and we weren't worth the creation, but I am the only one who isn't dumb enough to believe that we are as superior as we think. Humans are a hideous race, and soon, I'll have it all destroyed. Including myself." Ashin replied in disgust of his questions.

Carin sighed and said "Yep, and there she goes once again. Like I haven't heard it 70 times before."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/25/2012, 6:37 pm

"Um... okay then. We are inferior but we aren't worth destrution," I told the crazy girl. "Is she a terrorist or something?" I asked the dog.

Post by Guest 11/25/2012, 8:09 pm

Ashin angrily glared and said "You are way more than worth destruction, you disgusting waste of life."

Carin replied "No, she just had a bad child hood." Carin then whispered "I'll tell ya a small secret to get on her better side though, so she would stop being so mean."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/25/2012, 9:41 pm

"Waste of life..." I mumbled, that really hitting hard. I swallowed and shook it off. "I already knew that, tell me something I don't know," I spat back with a bitter laugh.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 11/25/2012, 11:13 pm

I poof in having looked everywhere. I spot Amy by herself by the lake and run over to her. "Amy Amy Amy!" I said my voice breaking as I was close to tears.

"Cissa?" I asked and wiped my eyes free of tears. "Come here Cissa, what's wrong" I asked taking her in my arms.

"M-my my daddy! I can't find him! I've looked everywhere. He's been missing for a a long time. He hasn't come to our bunk in a few days to sleep even" I sobbed. "I wake up in the middle of the night to check and he's still not there. He's not in the arena during the day either because I wait for him so we can have dinner together and his missed dinner lots of times!" Tears streaming down my face.

"Cissa It's alright" I said and smoothed her hair. "How long has he been missing?" I asked holding her close.

"A few days" I whimpered and hid my face in her shoulder. "He's abandoned me Amy..."

I hugged her tightly. "A few days..." I said noting that that was how long Seattle had been missing and that I was beginning to feel abandoned as well. "I'm sure he'll turn up sometime. For now you can stay with me in the Apollo cabin if you want." I said.

I nodded and sniffled. "W-what if he doesn't want to be my daddy anymore." I sobbed again unable to bare the thought.

"Cissa Xander loves you. I'm sure he still wants to be your daddy alright? Let's just wait a few more days to see if he turns up." I said and kissed her forehead.

"O-okay." I sniffled.

Post by Guest 11/26/2012, 3:21 pm

"Don't get smart with me boy." Ashin growled, "I'll tear you limb from limb if you keep it up."

"Ashin! Will you stop for just a couple of minutes. Just once act like a civil person. This gig of yours is getting old, and I bet many people around camp would agree." Carin barked at Ashin.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/26/2012, 8:09 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "You're so eager to kill the whole human race, why not start with me!" I yelled. In my wheelchair, I struggled to take off my shirt, and took out a sharpie, drawing an x over my chest. "Go on, take your best shot,"
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 11/27/2012, 12:27 am

"It's almost christmas..." I sobbed into her shoulder.

"He'll be back in time...don't worry." I said and kept holding her even though I wasn't so sure myself.

Post by Guest 11/28/2012, 9:41 pm

Ashin glared at Liam, and pulled her chained blade from it's sheath, and she started spinning it above, getting ready to throw it. "You got guts taking me on in that pitiful state. I'll make sure it ends quickly you disgusting filth!" She started to build up enough momentum for her blade, and she swing it quickly in Liams direction, but she held back, gripping the chain in mid toss, so it would only land a few feet from Liam.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/28/2012, 11:20 pm

"Aw what's wrong? Am I just not worth enough for your spite?" I asked harshly.

Post by Guest 11/29/2012, 11:56 pm

Ashin sighed and looked down as she pulled the blade back. She felt outraged, but ever since she and Nikita had talked last, she felt different. She still hated humans, but the urge to kill had just disappeared. Someday soon, she thought, I might not even hate humans anymore. I hate that. It's weak to not be able to stand by what we feel. She sighed and responded to Liam, "Listen, I won't kill you. I just..I had a slight change of heart." She quickly glared up at him and also said "Don't expect it to happen to much though."

Carin sat down, Maybe she is forgiving her dad. Maybe she might lose all hatred soon. She thought.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/30/2012, 2:45 pm

I narrowed my eyes and for the briefest of seconds, dissapointed flashed through my eyes. But my epression quickly went soft. "I knew you wouldn't kill me," I said quietly.

Post by Guest 11/30/2012, 5:01 pm

Ashin's anger grew a bit again. "Don't test your luck kid." ashin replied as she turned away and walked over near the water and sat down. "I..You have no idea who you are dealing with, do you?" She said over to Liam.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/30/2012, 5:12 pm

"Not a clue, but that's never stopped me before," I said with a smile

Post by Guest 11/30/2012, 5:26 pm

"hmm..Brave. That's respectable." she replied, "Well.." She sighed and then quickly said "My name is Ashin." Great. Now I am socializing. D*** you Nikita. Look at what you did to me.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/30/2012, 5:57 pm

"I'm Liam. Liam Spencer," I said smiling
    OOC I'm sorry my posts are so crappy. I've been really sick lately.

Post by Guest 11/30/2012, 6:04 pm

Ashin replied angrily "Why you always smiling about thing Liam? You think you did something good? You have any reason to be smiling at all?"

Ooc: Tis fine. I'm actually posting to well with Ashin right now. I am currently trying to build her up for a future plan I have been making. Haha. I am always into creating new ways to mess with the members on the site, and Ashin's slight change is going to help out with my latest idea.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 11/30/2012, 6:20 pm

"Because if I don't smile, I'm afraid I'll fall into a state of depression. I don't got anything to smile about but I smile anyways so I don't off my self. Kapisch?" I asked, rather coldly.

OOC Ooh! Wanna let me in on this plan? Twisted Evil

I love messing with the members of this site. Were you there when one of my characters released Ebola in the camp? Best. Plan. Ever.

Post by Guest 11/30/2012, 6:26 pm

"That's annoying." Ashin replied bluntly. "Smiling for no reason. I'd smack you upside the head if I could actually care enough." Ashin said, looking down at the lakes water. This place is calming. Liam is over there, smiling his head off, and is able to deal with my hatred. Just like Nikita. Why is it that I only come across people like this. She sighed.

Ooc: Sure. I'll p.m. it to ya.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 9:15 am