A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Chuck
Thalia's Long Lost Sister
6 posters

Happy Day

Female
    Number of posts : 164
    Registration date : 2012-12-07

Happy Day Empty Happy Day

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/7/2012, 9:10 pm

Hey Guys, Arik and Elleon got me on here!! This is Thalia's Long Lost Sister, but that is waaaaaayyy long, and typing that much takes waaaayy too much effort, so just call me Captain, because I love Captain America. If you have any questions, comments, or whatnot, comment away!! :D
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Happy Day Empty Re: Happy Day

Post by Chuck 12/7/2012, 9:10 pm

Hello there, I'm Elle. (: Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with colored names, like myself. Hope you have fun here! (:
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 12/8/2012, 2:09 am

Welcome to the site dearie.

Post by Guest 12/8/2012, 12:12 pm

Ay happy to meet you!
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 12/8/2012, 5:38 pm

Hey there, Thalia's Long Lost Sister! (Or Captain, whatever, I love it too! :D) As you can see, i'm Frizzlepuss. :cheers: But I also like to be called Frizz, Frizzy, and... Er, I forget. Whatever. I LOVE to RP and I always have at least one character open to RP(or RolePlay) with so just PM me if you want to RP, or if you have any questions about the site. I don't know nearly as much about the site as the people with the colored names,(The admins and mods and staff) and I know it's pretty hard to choose who you want to PM for advice, but i'm pretty much online every minute, so I can help you! Oh, right, I forgot! PM means "Private message." To PM people, follow my instructions: See those two black boxes with the red outlines on the bottom of my post? Just click the "pm" button, and you should be able to figure it out from there. I know it's hard to figure out where to start, so here are a few helpful links to help you start on this site! :D

Rules

Character form

If you've already gotten to that part, congrats! Once you get your character approved, you can go in and start RP'ing! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I did! See ya there! ;)
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 12/17/2012, 10:14 pm

Hello, and welcome to Camp Halfblood. Dauntless initiate trainer Four here, ready to help out as much as I can. Do us all a favor and keep yourself alive-- We don't need the death toll going up again.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 12/18/2012, 4:46 am

Hi! Welcome! Uh... My usual greeting of "I'm a green alien they allow to run rampage around the site eating all who disobey the rules" is probably redundant because you know Elle and Arik. So... Just welcome to CHB, Captain! -salutes-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:26 am