A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Cap's Character Forms

Thalia's Long Lost Sister

Female
    Number of posts : 164
    Registration date : 2012-12-07

Cap's Character Forms Empty Cap's Character Forms

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/8/2012, 12:06 am

Name: Izzie Rogers
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Height: 5ft 6in
    Body Type: thin
    Skin Color: slightly tan
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Zach Rogers
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: none
    Talents: singer
    Weapon**:Celestial Bronze throwing knives
    Flaws: indecisive, easily overwhelmed, spacey
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): can improve health of plants on command and as often as she wants, but each use of power depletes her energy. Typically, three times a day drains her energy completely.
    Life Before CHB*: Izzie was average in school, but excelled in biology. Her dad was always there for her and was a very supportive father. She doesn't trust any other boys in her life, due to her first love ending up being a monster. She doesn't have any mortal siblings, but has a few good friends. She was bullied as a child in Elementary School and was made fun of because of her fondness for plants.
    RP Example*: After laying on my bunk in the Demeter cabin for about five minutes, I got extremely bored with playing with the potted tree in the corner. I pulled on my brown Converse shoes and headed out past the volleyball courts and into the forest. I wandered around for a bit, weaving in and out of the trees and patches of flowers, until I found Zeus's Fist. I climbed up on top of the rock and closed my eyes. I was able to feel all of nature around me, smell the freshly growing grass, and hear leafs rustle in the gentle breeze.
    Any notes about your characters: Izzie bites her bottom lip when deep in thought or nervous. She doesn't giver her trust to people freely, and those who earn her trust are the ones she holds close.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Cap's Character Forms Empty Re: Cap's Character Forms

Post by Chuck 12/8/2012, 12:11 am

How much does she improve the health of the plants and in what way?

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/8/2012, 12:15 am

She can return dying plants to full health, but cannot revive completely dead plants.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/8/2012, 12:16 am

Approved.

Female

Cap's Character Forms Empty New Character: Tannon Anderson

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/18/2012, 12:45 am

Name: Tannon Anderson
    Eyes: Ice-Blue
    Hair: Short, spikey blonde hair
    Height:6 ft. 2 in.
    Body Type: Skinny, but well built
    Skin Color: white, almost pale
    God Parent: Khione
    Mortal Parent: Zachary Anderson
    Country of Origin: United States
    Pets: A (girl) Siberian husky named Zima
    Talents: Ice skating, running
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze long-sword
    Flaws: Is easily sunburned, is vulnerable to heat (it weakens him and dehydrates him quicker than average), and has to wear contacts due to his nearsightedness.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): can completely freeze any source of water, but as the masses of water get bigger, the more energy it drains from him (water dripping from a roof takes almost no energy, a river makes him tired for about 1-2 hours, a lake exausts him and makes him pass out for about 5-7 hours.)
    Life Before CHB*: Tannon lived with his dad in Portland, Oregon until he was about 13 years old. His dad decided to take him on a suprise trip to New York and to introduce Tannon to Camp Half Blood. After their airplane landed in New York, Tannon and his dad were attacked by a hydra, which killed Tannon's dad. Tannon ran away to survive the hydra attack. While he was lost in the the streets of New York City, he followed a strange husky (Zima) to the Empire State building, where Tannon first came in contact with Khione, his mom. After Khione explained what was happening, she hailed a cab and had the cab take Tannon and Zima (his newfound best friend) to Camp Half Blood. He has lived here since then.
    RP Example*: I was climbing out of bed when I heard the sound of Zima barking ferociously outside my cabin door. Oh no, I thought, Zima's in trouble. I grabbed my sword from the side of my bed and sprinted outside, not bothering to change out of my pajamas and put on my shoes. I swung open the door to see my Siberian husky on top of the Hermes kid that keeps trying to pick locks to cabins. "Seriously, dude," I said allowed, "Haven't you learned by now that Zima attacks anyone who tries to break into my cabin?" I whistled, calling Zima off the intruder.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 12/18/2012, 3:14 pm

We can't have him being able to freeze entire lakes, especially the camp lake. Maybe a portion of the top layer would be better, but you'd need to give us some size limits. Also, rivers rarely ever freeze over entirely because they're continuous, moving streams of water, meaning that he could freeze part of it, but water from upstream will continue to flow over/around the ice.

Also, you'll need to alter your Life Before CHB.
    "-Characters are not allowed to have had contact with his/her god parent (or any god in general) before camp. No exceptions."

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/18/2012, 6:08 pm

Okay, Here's my revision:
    Name: Tannon Anderson
    Eyes: Ice-Blue
    Hair: Short, spikey blonde hair
    Height:6 ft. 2 in.
    Body Type: Skinny, but well built
    Skin Color: white, almost pale
    God Parent: Khione
    Mortal Parent: Zachary Anderson
    Country of Origin: United States
    Pets: A (girl) Siberian husky named Zima
    Talents: Ice skating, running
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze long-sword
    Flaws: Is easily sunburned, is vulnerable to heat (it weakens him and dehydrates him quicker than average), and has to wear contacts due to his nearsightedness. He also thinks he can do anything and handle any situation given when he really can't.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can freeze up to 5 inches deep of water in a 5 ft. radius around him. If he uses his power to the max twice a day, he will pass out for about 3 hours.
    Life Before CHB*: Tannon lived with his dad in Portland, Oregon until he was about 13 years old. His dad decided to take him on a suprise trip to New York and to introduce Tannon to Camp Half Blood. After their airplane landed in New York, Tannon and his dad were attacked by a hydra, which killed Tannon's dad. Tannon ran away to survive the hydra attack. While he was lost in the the streets of New York City, he found a Siberian husky (sent by his mom), which he followed to Camp Half Blood. He has lived there ever since.
    RP Example*: I was climbing out of bed when I heard the sound of Zima barking ferociously outside my cabin door. Oh no, I thought, Zima's in trouble. I grabbed my sword from the side of my bed and sprinted outside, not bothering to change out of my pajamas, put on my shoes, or put my contacts in. I swung open the door to see what looks like a blob of white on top of something with orange on it. As I approached, I saw my Siberian husky on top of the Hermes kid that keeps trying to pick locks to cabins. "Seriously, dude," I said out loud, "Haven't you learned by now that Zima attacks anyone who tries to break into my cabin?" I whistled, calling Zima off the intruder.

Last edited by Thalia's Long Lost Sister on 12/19/2012, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/18/2012, 10:48 pm

Instead of reposting your entire form, use the nifty "edit" button in the top right corner of your post.

All of your flaws are physical. Add a personality flaw such as brash, impulsive, shy, cocky, easily depressed, etc.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/19/2012, 7:25 pm

Okey some, I changed the flaws.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/20/2012, 1:08 am

Approved (2nd form).

Female

Cap's Character Forms Empty New Character: Akila Nipson

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/20/2012, 11:52 am

Name: Akila Nipson
    Eyes: Emerald Green with speckles of grey in the iris.
    Hair: short, black hair
    Height: 5 ft. 5 inches
    Body Type: Hourglass figure, but has strong legs
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Thoth
    Mortal Parent: Brittany Nipson (dead)
    Country of Origin: Was born in Egypt, but moved to United States as a 1 year old
    Talents: Reading, likes to run, archery, writing books, is good at problem solving
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow, tipped with Celestial Bronze
    Flaws: Tends to block out loved ones when in deep thought or on a "creative high", tends to complicate things when trying to explain an idea, has extreme anxiety (aside from her ADHD)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
    Life Before CHB*: Akila was born in Egypt, but her mom, Brittany, forced them to move to Atlanta, Georgia because of all the monsters attacking their little family where they used to live. Akila was a genius in school and always got straight A's on her report card and always made her mom proud. Her mom, however, had frequent anxiety attacks and paranoia (due to the many monster attacks in Egypt) and was soon admitted to the hospital. Akila still attended school, but always came to the hospital to visit her mom. On one of these visits, her mom told her "to find the Half-Bloods in New York", and then passed away. Akila, being only 14, set off for New York. On her way there, a satyr found her and led her the rest of the way to Camp Half Blood.
    RP Example*: I was standing by my mom's bedside, gripping onto her hand, pleading for her to wake up. My mom turned her head and looked into my eyes, then whispered softly, "You need to find the Half-Bloods."
    "Mom, what are you talking about?" I whispered back.
    "Demi-Gods. They're real. You must go to New York. Find them." Her heart rate started getting faster; the beeps increasing.
    "No, no, mom, don't leave me!" My mind was reeling and tears were coming to my eyes. I pushed the "Call Nurse" button almost too many times. Why weren't they coming?! After what seemed like an eternity of increasing beeps on my mom's monitor, it flatlined. My mom, Brittany Nipson, died.

Last edited by Thalia's Long Lost Sister on 12/21/2012, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 12/20/2012, 3:59 pm

All of your "powers" aren't powers. They're more like talents.

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/21/2012, 1:56 pm

Mkay, I edited that.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/21/2012, 3:26 pm

Approved.

Female

Cap's Character Forms Empty Zane Focellati

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/26/2012, 3:25 pm

Name: Zane Forcellati
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5 ft 9in
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: Olive
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Aletta Forcellati (mom), Bryce Fox (stepdad)
    Country of Origin: Italy, but very fluent in English
    Pets: none
    Talents: plays acoustic guitar, sings, archery, extremely optimistic
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow(tipped with Celestial Bronze)
    Flaws: Gets extremely queasy at the sight of blood or a broken bone, often hides real feelings behind a smile, shy towards campers outside of his cabin mates.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): naturally radiates warmth, is able to heal wounds (the maximum he can heal is gashes 3cm deep, a gash up to 6in long, or a fractured bone. He can go to the max three times a day, and doing so makes him pass out for about two hours.)
    Life Before CHB*: Zane lived in Italy with his mom until he moved to Florida when he was 6 years old. There, his mom met Bryce, and they were married when Zane was 7. He lived with his mom and stepdad until he was about 12 years old, then he ran away because his younger siblings (from Bryce) told him that no one loved him and were abusive to him. While he was on the run, he ran into a saytr, who had been protecting him ever since he came to the Americas. They then ventured up to New York, then was taken to Camp Half Blood. He never had problems with monsters in his childhood.
    RP Example*: I walked onto the Archery Range and looked around. Where the heck is everyone? I thought. I approached my usual spot and aimed my arrow at the target when a girl, about 13 years old and is a child of Apollo, sprinted up to me, eyes wide with fear. "Zane, You've got to come with me to the infermary!" she said, out of breath and panicked. "Why? What's wrong?" I replied, trying to calm the girl down. "New campers...back from quest....attacked by monsters...." she panted, pointing at Thalia's tree. Crap, I thought, that's where everyone has been. "Lead the way, sis!" I said quickly, and we sprinted off to the infermary.

Last edited by Thalia's Long Lost Sister on 12/27/2012, 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 12/26/2012, 6:08 pm

What is the longest wound he could heal?

Female

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 12/27/2012, 1:56 am

about 6in long max. I fixed it on the form
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 12/27/2012, 8:23 pm

Approved.

Female

Cap's Character Forms Empty Jase Edfield

Post by Thalia's Long Lost Sister 1/9/2013, 6:36 pm

Name: Jase Edfield
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: Spiky, Brown-Red
    Height: 6ft 2in
    Body Type: Strong legs, lean, powerful arm muscles
    Skin Color: white
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Megan Edfield
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: goldfish named Merlin
    Talents: Runs, plays baseball, also plays tuba/sousaphone
    Weapon**: Celestial Gold-plated baseball bat that turns into a Baseball Bat Eraser
    Flaws: Doesn't realize love is in front of him/dense, over-thinks everything, easily feels guilty (except for when he steals), is socially awkward outside of band and baseball.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Jase lived a happy life in a sheltered home, ran by his sweet mom, Megan. He was in his high school marching band and on the baseball team, had many friends, and liked a girl named Hannah. One day, a hydra attacked him in the middle of a baseball game. He hotwired a car (feeling extremely guilty afterwards) and drove to NYC. There, he was living on the streets for a week until he was led to Camp Half-Blood by a saytr. When he got to camp (around age 16), he felt very alone, so he sneaked into the Poseidon cabin and stole a goldfish. Merlin and Jase have been the best of friends since.
    RP Example*: I trudged into my cabin after a long day of being alone. I flop onto my bed and talked to Merlin. "Merlin, I don't understand. Why can't I just be myself around others and they accept me? Why is it so hard to fit in?" Merlin stared at me with his big eyes, probably wanting food. "Fine, have some food." I crumple some fish food flakes and sprinkle them into the bowl. I stood up and pretended to swing my bat at the wall while Merlin gobbled up his fish food.
    Whenever Jase is bored, he pretends to swing a bat.
    Also, I want Arik to kill him off at one point or another
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/9/2013, 8:35 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content