A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The quest for hope

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

The quest for hope Empty The quest for hope

Post by Komaeda 12/9/2012, 2:45 pm

Finally I found my cabin. I walk in and see almost twenty kids in the room that's devided into
    6 parts. I look to my right and in the corner was an old bunk with a girl about the age
    Of 17. She looked at me and said " welcome I have been waiting for you oh I forgot to
    Introduce my self I am Ezalia and I am a daughter of Thantos. I have been waiting for you
    Sis". I put down my stuff and look out the window this will be the best summer ever.

Ezalia showed me around camp. And trust me I am the worst blacksmith ever. I came across a cave I don't know how I got
    There but I did. There was a red head in there and she told me something

Death's daughter holds secret
    To unlock the golden mountain
    There to lock step brothers soul
    Along with now with fire and cold
    When the gold breaks through the force
    It will all start when you talk the wrong corse.

After I herd it girl with brown hair and ice eyes came storming in the
    Room. " where is my quest? I am the daughter of Loki "
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

The quest for hope Empty Re: The quest for hope

Post by Komaeda 12/9/2012, 2:57 pm

" Well were is it " 'she asked. I don't know why a Norse demigod is at camp but i am sure she has to do with this. Then another girl came into the room her hair was as red as fire and her eyes were as brown as wood. " Karlye did you get the quest? " The fire girl asked. " no this girl beet me to it Joanna. " Karlye replied. " who is this girl " Joanna asked. " I am Annie daughter of Thantos." I replied. " i am a daughter of Vulcan " Joanna said. " you already know who I am " Karlye said. " so what did the profocy say Annie? " Joanna asked. I told them the profocy and about how i am new. " new bee " Karlye said " whats the golden mountain " I asked. " its in Rome!!" Joanna exclamed. We started on our way on the quest. I got to CHB, claimed by the go of death, got sucked into a quest, and made 2 new friends in one day. What will be in store tomorrow?
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/28/2013, 10:04 pm

Should I continue?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:12 am