A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hero of The gods.

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Hero of The gods. Empty Hero of The gods.

Post by Christian 12/9/2012, 6:13 pm

Chapter One:

When Chris woke up, he didn't know where he was, or what was happening. Until he looked down. He was falling from the sky, right above North America. He did not scream, or cry out, however. He acted as if this was normal. So, there he was, falling fast towards his doom. He sat there, trying to figure out who he was, or how he got to be falling from the sky. Nothing came to him though. He only remembered that his name was Chris. The trip to the surface of the earth was a long trip. It felt like he fell for hours. When he got closer to the Earth, he saw a figure in the distance. It was big, and looked very familiar. "Olympus." he said suddenly. He clamped his hand over his mouth. How did he know that? That certainly was very weird. When the place got bigger, he was more and more sure that it was Olympus, home of the Greek gods and goddesses. When he was about to smash into the ground of the place, he stopped. He was flipped over, and landed on his feet. His body was turned around and he faced what he instantly knew were the Greek Gods. He kneeled at the one with the biggest throne, and held a lightning bolt that could have destroyed anything on earth. "Hello, Lord Zeus." Chris spoke, still kneeling.
    "Rise, my son." Zeus said, softly.
    'He's not just your son." said another god. Chris turned to him.
    "Hello, Lord Poseidon." Chris said, kneeling again. Then his brain started to work again. How can they both be my dad? Then he thought of something else. Wait a second? I have dads who are GODS? Zeus spoke, as if reading his mind. "Yes, we are your fathers." A goddess gave him a dirty look. "And mothers." Zeus added hastily.
    "All of you?"
    "Yes." Zeus replied, sighing. Chris's mind was confused. "How is that even possible?" Zeus shifted his weight uncomfortably. "Well, you weren't exactly born..."
    "You were created." A goddess answered. She had intense, gray eyes. An owl stood on her throne, watching Chris as if he was it's next meal. "Athena." Chris said, bowing yet again. Then he stood up. "Created?" he asked, curiously. "Yes. Each of us put a little bit of our power inside of a new body... and, well, you were created." Zeus replied. Chris didn't like it when he said "Created". "So, why, exactly did you create me?"he asked, a little angrily. "To help us." Athena said, as if that summed everything up. "What do you need my help for?" I mean, you're gods for crying out loud!"Chris shouted, getting really angry. Athena pursed her lips. "You'll find out soon, my little hero." She waved her hand, and Chris fell in a deep sleep.

When Chris woke up, he was lying in a bed. When he tried to get up, a hand pushed him down. It was a girl, with curly black hair and freckles. She was wearing an orange T-shirt with jeans and boots. She had a cap that said "Go Yankees" When he looked at her eyes, they were a startling grey. "You're a daughter of Athena." he said. She nodded. "Yeah. Now, who are you? And what are you doing here?" She snapped. She looked at him like he was a dirt sandwich. "Um, I don't know. Where, exactly, is HERE?" he asked.
    "Camp half blood." She said. "A camp for demi-gods to train."
    "Oh." Chris replied. The girl still looked at him, disgusted.
    "Well?!" She asked.
    "Wha?" Chris said, stupidly.
    "Why are you here?" She snapped again.
    "Ummm... I don't know." he said, helplessly. "Your mom sent me here, I think." Her eyes widened. "My mom sent you here?" She asked, surprised. Chris nodded "Yep." The girl nodded back. " Then I shall take you to see Chiron."
    "Who's Chir-." The girl grabbed his hand and yanked him out of bed. She dragged him across the camp, to a large building. "Chiron should be right inside." The girl said, motioning towards the inside of the house. Chris started to walk towards the entrance, but stopped. "Hey, you never told me your name." he said, looking at the girl. She smirked. "I'm Rebecca. Now, go." The sound of her voice made Chris run for the room that had "World's best Centaur! Chiron!" on it, like a celebrities dressing room. Chris gulped. Centaur? I've heard of that name before... He knocked on the door and a man in a wheelchair opened it up. "Why, hello there." He said enthusiastically. He squinted at Chris. "Oh, you're the new one we found. Oh, this darn wheelchair. My legs ache." With those words, the wheelchair moved like an illusion. With a flash, the wheelchair was gone, but something new was in it's place. Horse legs. Chris's jaw hung open. Chiron had the torso of a man, but also had a body of a horse. "So, that's what a centaur is.." Chris said, in wonder. Chiron stepped outside. "C'mon, I'll show you around camp.

Chirs felt a little silly riding on the back of a half-man, half-horse, but the other campers found this normal. While Chiron was showing all of the activities and such, Chris was thinking about his encounter with the gods. Why would they possibly need his help? Chris was confused about their dillema, but decided it might have just been a bad dream. He actually hoped it was. When Chiron was done with the tour, he dropped him off at the Hermes cabin, which Chiron had called it. Since Chris didn't have any belongings, he went to a big place with a lot of weapons. "This must be the training area." Chris said in amazement.
    "You know it." said a voice. Chris turned towards it. It was a guy, with jet black hair and green eyes. He held a bow in his hand. "Are you a son of Apollo?" I ask him, curiously. He nodded. "Yeah, that's my dad." He smiled weakly. "So, did you come to train?"
    "Train? With all of these weapons? I thought this was a camp." Chris said, motioning towards the rows of weapons. The guy rolled his eyes. "You must be new. Have you talked to Chiron yet?" Chris nodded. "Yeah."
    "So, do you wanna practice or not?" the guy said impatiently. Chris shrugged. "I guess." The guy grinned. "Great." He pointed to the rows of weapons and armor. "Choose any." he said, walking over to a row and grabbing a spear. He held it in his hand, prepared to throw. Chris walked over to the rows of weapons. He grabbed a random sword and walked to the middle. "Ready?" called the guy. "Ready." Chris said, confidently. The guy yelled and threw the spear at Chris. Chris side stepped and cut it in half in mid-air. The guy nodded. "Hey, you're pretty good for a newbie." He grabbed two daggers and threw them at Chris. Chris deflected the first one and knocked it towards the ground. The second one he dodged by ducking. The guy nodded again. "Pretty good. Now let's see how good you are in close combat." He said, picking up a sword. He charged at Chris and sliced at his legs. Chris jumped and hit the guy in the forehead with the handle of the sword. While the guy staggered back, he concentrated. He somehow made a gust of wind hit the guy and he fell on his back. He got up again. he looked at him skeptically, then charged again. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and jabbed furiously at Chris. Chris dodged every one of his hits and disarmed him. The guy nodded, yet again. "Wow, you are really good. Are you sure you never practiced before?"
    "Never." Chris said, nodding. The guy scratched his head and said "Well, I want you on my Capture the Flag team. Oh, and by the way, I'm James." He said, sticking out his hand. Chris took it and shook it. "I'm Chris." A sound bellowed in the distance. "Well, time for dinner." James said. "Here, I'll walk there with you."
    "Okay." Chris said, smiling. They started to walk to the dining pavilion.

When they got to the place, everyone was sitting at their own cabin table. Chris saw Rebbeca, sitting at a table, which he guessed was the Athena cabin. "I have to go. I'll see you after dinner." James said, and walked away. He sat down at the Apollo table, with his brothers and sisters. Chris walked to the Hermes table and sat down. Everyone was eating, except Chris. He didn't feel too good. After about 15 minutes of everyone eating, Chiron stood up. He blew on a horn, and everyone went silent. Chiron cleared his throat. "As you all know, tonight, we play Capture the Flag." Cheers went up from the crowd. Chiron raised his hand, and silence fell over the crowd again. "The current champions are the Ares and Athena cabin." Cheers came up from Rebbeca's table, and another table. Chris had seen Ares when he talked to the gods, but had not spoken to him. His kids looked like him, only they looked at him as if they were going to burn him up for a sacrifice. Chiron cleared his throat again. "Dinner is over. We will meet in the woods." Everyone cheered and got up. Chris caught up with James. "So, what are the teams?" Chris asked him. James grunted. "It's always the same. Ares and Athena, versus Hermes, Apollo, Aphrodite, even though they don't even do anything, and the rest of the cabins." He said. Chris followed Chiron and the others to the woods. He pointed to weapons and armor. Everyone charged at them and grabbed what they could. Chris picked up a sword and a knife, that he stuck in his back pocket. Once everyone picked out all of their stuff, Chiron passed out helmets. Chris got one with a blue emblem on the side. "We're on the blue team." James called to Chris. He followed James to their flag. "Okay Chris, you're going to follow me, and try to get the other flag. Got it?" Chris nodded. "Got it." A horn blew in the distance. "Let the games begin!" Chiron's voice yelled, echoing through the woods.

Chris ran after James. He could hear the sound of metal clanking together in the distance. He kept on running after James. This is a big forest. Chris thought. James stopped suddenly and turned towards Chris. "What it is?" Chris whispered. James put his finger over his lips, and crouched. Chris did the same. He saw girl rush passed. It was Rebbeca. She was heading towards the flag Chris realized. "I'll stop her." James said. "Head towards the flag. We can win this." Chris nodded. 'Good luck."
    "You too." James ran after Rebecca, spear in hand. Chris got up and ran towards the red team's flag. There were 5 people surrounding it. Maybe I can take them all... He looked at their faces. Yep, those are Ares' kids... He was starting to get doubtful. 5 of the war gods kids? He was about to turn around when a kid spotted him. "There's one!" He cried out. Chris gulped. He got up, and charged him. The kid smiled, and swung at his head. Chris slid under his sword, and sliced his leg. He fell, and the other 4 charged him all at one time. He was surrounded. He got scared. He concentrated really hard. He felt the wind pick up. His hair was flapping around frantically. The ares kids gasped and backed away. Chris extended his hand at one of them, and the wind picked him up, and slammed him against a tree. Chris extended another hand, and concentrated again. His arm started to feel warm. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, his arm was on fire. He put both of his arms together, and lashed them out in different directions. A ball of fire hit a girl, causing her to fall in the lake. Chris waved his hand, and the water covered the girls arm and legs, then froze. She was stuck in the water. That left three more. Chris smiled. He made a giant wave come, and doused two of them. He used a blast of wind to knock them against a tree. Then, he froze the water, causing them to be stuck against the tree. He faced the last one. He took a deep breath and put two of his fingers together. A blast of lightning hit his fingers, and he shot it at the last girl. She screamed and got hit by the lightning. She slammed against a tree, and fell to her knees. He checked all of them, to make sure they were okay. Everyone was breathing normally. He went over to the flag, and picked it up. "Chris!" James yelled. He ran over, sweating. "My brother! He- He's not breathing! You need to come!" He yelled, grabbing his arm. Chris ran over, and saw a boy, lying on the ground. Chiron was standing over him, checking his pulse. "I'm-I'm afraid he's dead." Chiron said, drooping his head. Everyone gasped, and the Apollo kids started to cry. Chris ran over to the boy and put his hand on his chest. He didn't feel anything, but still.... "He's not dead." Chris yelled. Chiron raised an eyebrow. "How can you tell?" Chris shook his head. "I-I can feel it when someone dies. I can't explain it, but..." he looked at the boy. "I can heal him."
    "How?" James asked, tears in his eyes.
    "Just watch." Chris closed his eye and concentrated. He opened his eyes and his hands shone a bright green. He put it over his chest and his eyes fluttered open. He coughed a couple of times, then stood up. Everyone gasped. "How did you do that?" Chiron asked, amazed. Chris spoke in a soft voice. "My name is Chris. I am the creation," He shuddered at the word 'Creation'. "Of all gods." He continued, raising his hands in the air. The river in front of him began to rise, forming a gigantic wave. His left hand caught on fire, while his right hand turned a shade of gray. The wind was blowing wildly, and thunder exploded all around him. The earth opened up, and a skeleton rose from the hole, kneeling. The plants around everyone began to grow and thicken. His body shone a faint gold. When he lowered his hands, everything stopped. Everyone stared in amazement at Chris. Chiron cleared his throat. "Chris: Creation of the almighty gods and goddesses." He said, starting to kneel. The rest of the camp followed. Soon, every single camper was kneeling. Chris stared into the crowd uneasily, unsure of how he should react. The skeleton sunk back into the ground, still kneeling.

Hope you liked it. :) I plan to add more soon.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Hero of The gods. Empty Re: Hero of The gods.

Post by Geniosity 12/9/2012, 6:25 pm

NICE! 5/5 so far.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 12/10/2012, 6:32 pm

Chapter 2

Chris was in a extra room, in The Big House. He put on some black shorts, and a green T-shirt, that he borrowed from James. He got in his bed and sighed. He began to replay the image of the whole entire camp, kneeling before him, inside of his head. "This is crazy." He mumbled, turning on his stomach. He found that position to be very uncomfortable, then rolled on his back. That was uncomfortable as well. He groaned and sat up. He grabbed his coat, deciding to go on a walk. He sneaked past the other rooms, hoping that no one would hear him. It was already 4 hours past curfew. He walked outside of the building, coat on. He walked around the Camp, hoping that either James or Rebecca would come out and meet him. No one except Chiron had talked to him since Capture the flag. He sighed, and headed towards the woods. He wandered through the forest, ducking under trees that seemed to be swinging at him. He passed by the river that he used to fight the Ares kids. He continued walking, not caring where he ended up. He stopped when his legs began to ache, and sat down on a rock. He sighed, and saw a nymph. He waved at it, but she glared back. She turned into a tree and hit him with her branch. She huffed and walked away. "Ouch." He said, rubbing the welt that appeared on his face. He got up. "I should get going." He muttered, starting to walk towards the cabins. He walked for a short distance, until he heard a noise. He jumped up, and lit his hand on fire. "Who-Who's there?" He yelled, looking around. He heard a twig snap in the distance. He backed up a bit, still heading towards the Cabins. He heard a growl behind him. He turned around and shot a fireball at the creature. The fireball exploded, catching a tree on fire. He waved his hand, and the flame extinguished. He continued to walk, still waiting for something to pop out. He passed the river again. "I must be close." He said, touching the water. He looked up, thinking he heard something. He walked toward the source of the strange noise, making his hand light up like a flashlight. "Who's there?" He whispered, a bit scared. He flinched when the noise continued. "...James?" He whispered, looking through a bush.

James looked up, staring at Chris. "...Chris?" He whispered, looking around. "What are you doing here?" He asked, desperatly.
    "What are YOU doing here?" Chris said, crossing his arms.
    "Business." He replied, plainly. "Your turn."
    "I'm just taking a walk." Chris said, shrugging. "What kind of business?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. James looked around nervously. "None of your business business, that's what." He replied, defiantly. Chris rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He walked over and sat down next to him. He sat there, drawing in the dirt. He stood up when he heard a howl. "What's that?" He asked, frightened.

Will edit in the rest, I don't have any ideas for the rest yet. :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 2:38 pm