A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meanwhile, Gerran was lying almost dead in a bed.

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Meanwhile, Gerran was lying almost dead in a bed. Empty Meanwhile, Gerran was lying almost dead in a bed.

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 7:54 pm

He just lay there... He was bandaged up and silent. Quiet and unmoving, Gerran was barely awake. He had been in the infirmary for days. Just days... He closed his eyes and, due to his lack of movement, appeared to be nothing but a dead body. He was thinking of her. Of Katie. He missed her. When he guessed she had some sort of eating disorder, he felt disappointed in her. He had gone walking along the cliffs when the edge of one broke and he was sent hurtling to the ground. He was lucky someone patrolling the beach was there to see it. So there he lay, thinking about the girl he loved and injured. He would probably never be able to see her again. Or talk to her... She probably hated him for walking away. He just couldn't stand it... One of the most common lies out there is "I'm fine" and he didn't see that she wasn't. Some boyfriend... He wallowed in regret and self pity...
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Meanwhile, Gerran was lying almost dead in a bed. Empty Re: Meanwhile, Gerran was lying almost dead in a bed.

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/5/2013, 8:02 pm

Someone had told Katie that Gerran was in the Infirmary. She had debated on going, but it was a short debate. Kate was weaker, thinner. Without Gerran, she had pretty much sat and rotted. But, she looked pretty while doing it. She saw him within moments of walking in. "Gerran," she whispered. Was he dead? Dear gods what if he was dead. She hurried over to him, and placed a small hand on one of his. "Gerran?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Meanwhile, Gerran was lying almost dead in a bed. Empty Re: Meanwhile, Gerran was lying almost dead in a bed.

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:06 pm

He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Am... Am I... in heaven?" he asked her. "I swear I'm looking at an angel..."

He sounded horrible. His voice was crackily and croaking. He sounded as pathetic as he looked. Gerran lifted a shaky hand and reached for Katie's cheek. He was tearing up... Scratch that, he was crying now. He looked worse when he cried.

"I shouldn't have walked away... No matter... No mater how disappointed I was... I should never have left you there..." he sobbed.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/5/2013, 8:10 pm

Kate pulled a chair up and sat down next to him. She held his hand against her cheek for a moment, before pulling it down and entwining her fingers in his. "Gerran, shh," she said in a soft voice. "It's okay," she reached up with her free and gently brushed the falling tears away from his eyes. "Forget that. Forget me. What happened to you?" she asked, her eyes on his face, refusing to look at the rest of the damage.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:17 pm

"I... I went for a walk... along the cliffs... because I needed to cool down... and the part of the cliff I was on fell away..." he told her, trying to stifle his tears now. His lip trembled and he kept his eyes on hers. "I fell and hit the ground..."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/5/2013, 8:21 pm

A tear slid down Kate's cheek, quickly followed by more. She looked down at her lap then back to Gerran."Are you sure it was fall, and not a jump?" Katie asked,
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:30 pm

His face fell. "Why the hell would I jump? I have a lot of things wrong me, Katie, but I have never been suicidal!"
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/5/2013, 8:34 pm

"i was just wondering," Katie said. Where were they now? "You know, we always patch up our relationship in the infirmary." She said, shaking her head.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:45 pm

"I'm not sure there's anything that I can patch up this time, Katie... I love you. You know I love you... But the not eating... It worries me..." he told her. He winced and tried to sit up a little.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/5/2013, 8:50 pm

Kate watched him attempt to sit up. "I-I had to though," she said. Katie sort of clutched his hand, as if holding onto him would keep her from going off the deep end. "And now I'm so far in, I dont know if I can stop. Well, start again, I guess,"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/5/2013, 8:53 pm

Gerran looked at her with sad, disappointed eyes. "Not even for me?" he whispered.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/5/2013, 8:55 pm

Kate looked away from him. "I mean, I want to, but I cant. It's just... not that easy," She refused to meet his eyes. The disappointment, sadness. She couldnt stand to see that
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/6/2013, 12:02 am

OOC: AND THEN A RANDOM SHAN CAME IN AND MADE THEM KISS AND THEN SHE WAS ALL "RISE OF THE GUARDIANS, MOTHER TRUCKERS!"

Gerran sighed. "How many times must you almost lose me after this in order to realise that this isn't right?"
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/6/2013, 12:08 am

OOC: Then a random Abby came in and drags the crazy Shan out.

"I know it's not right. That's the thing. You dont understand how hard this is," Katie said, frowning. Her stomach growled again.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/8/2013, 3:30 pm

Gerran coughed and his voice sounded weak. "Eat, Katie... For me... Just once... A hamburger? A hotdog? A sandwich? Anything... But eat..."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/8/2013, 6:39 pm

Kate frowned. "but... That's greasy and fattening." Kate said. "Look, I can't just barely eat for a long time then just start eating greasy food again."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/8/2013, 7:32 pm

"I meant something small and quick. Just get something and let me see you eat it? Also, I am hungry..."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/8/2013, 7:47 pm

"I'll go get us something then," Katie said. She got up Nd gave Gerran a quick kiss on the lips then left.

She returned with soup and an apple. Katie returned to her seat. "Soup okay?" She asked
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/8/2013, 7:54 pm

Gerran nodded and sat up as much as he could, taking the soup from her and painstakingly blowing a spoonful to cool it down and then putting it in his mouth. He savoured the taste. "Your turn."
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/8/2013, 7:59 pm

Kate rolled her eyes. She took a bit of apple, chewed, then swallowed. She found the apple repulsive, but Gerran had seemed so upset. She took another bite
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/8/2013, 8:07 pm

He watched her eat the apple with a stone face. He didn't want to show her any emotion just yet. That was for after the apple. He spooned some more soup into his mouth.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/8/2013, 8:12 pm

"Dude, that face. Smile," Katie said, rolling her eyes. She didn't take another bite, just held it in her hands. Her eyes shifted down to her nails. They really needed to be repainted
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/8/2013, 8:18 pm

"Not until the apple is finished," he said, still pokerfaced.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 1/8/2013, 8:25 pm

"I really don't want to," Kate said, frowning. Her body shifted away from Gerran automatically.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 1/8/2013, 8:28 pm

His face went into a slow frown and he put the soup to one side, lying down and facing away from her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:03 pm