A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Weirdo's Can Be Famous Too (1D Fan Fic)

maddieg100
    maddieg100

Female
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2012-09-08

Weirdo's Can Be Famous Too (1D Fan Fic) Empty Weirdo's Can Be Famous Too (1D Fan Fic)

Post by maddieg100 1/22/2013, 8:14 pm

Weirdo’s Can Be Famous Too (1D Fan Fic)
    By: maddieg100

A/N:

Hola, sorry for taking this off for a little while, I had to change some things. So feel free to reread it, or you can just continue from where you left off if you’re feeling brave and don’t mind being slightly confused.

Oh, and please don’t copy my story. Why you would, I have no idea. Just don’t copy it or an evil, giant, man-eating cupcake with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles might attack you at school during the night. Or maybe it was during a solar eclipse, I don’t know.

And yes I seriously had a dream like that.

Hope you enjoy

-M

Prolog
    Ella’s P.O.V.

“Ummm… hi,” I say awkwardly to the camera “If you consider crap, suck, and god swear words then you are in the wrong place.” I smile sassily.

“Well then, since we have gotten rid of all the, um, riff raff, oh I’ve always wanted to say that,” I squeal, “Let’s get started then, shall we? I’m Ella, I’m fourteen and my best friends and I have decided to make YouTube videos. We have no idea what we are doing, so please bear with us as we embarrass ourselves in front of the world.” I put two thumbs up along with a cheesy grin.

And that is the cue for my best friends in the whole wide world to start talking. And of course, they don’t. They just look at the camera with dopy grins on their faces.

I nudge them both with my elbows because I’m sitting in between them on my bed. They both jump like five feet off the covers when my elbow collides with their sides. They both yelp and I burst out laughing. What, I can’t help it, it was hilarious.

“That,” I say in between fits of laughter, “was hilarious.” I quickly sober up and add in my best sports announces voice, which I will say is pretty good “I think we’re going to need an instant replay of that one.” I know Claire can just add that in while she’s editing this. She’s a wiz when it comes to computers, whereas I know the editing basics. But I’m getting better.

“That wasn’t funny!” they both shout at once.

“Yes, that actually was extremely funny. And anyway, you guys missed your entrances.” I say in a matter of fact tone.

“Oh my god we did!” Trinity screeched but then quickly clamped a hand over her mouth clearly horrified at the sound she just made. It sounded like a dyeing chicken. I giggled, and quickly stuffed a muffin in my mouth, seeing as it was the closest thing to stifle my laugh, once I saw the murderous look on her face.

“You know I just adore muffins.” I say, smiling at the camera with a full mouth.

Trinity was still beat red as she unclamped the hand from over her mouth. She recovered quickly though and introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Trinity, I’m also fourteen and you will probably remember me from now on as the girl who sounded like a dyeing chicken.” Oh good. I thought I was the only one who thought she sounded like poultry.

“And last but not least, I’m Claire. I am fourteen as well. And we make up the, the, the Three Weird-keteers. Wow, it sure took me awhile to think that one up.” She said laughing at herself.

“I proclaim thee the Three Weird-keteers. All for weirdness and weirdness for all!” I shout in a terrible English accent.

We all start laughing but then I quickly add, “I’m sorry if I offended anyone with my terrible English accent, it’s just that you sound so much smarter than us Americans.”

“Yah,” Claire adds. “And that’s all we have for today come back next week?” she says questioningly looking at us to see if we agree with her.

Both Trinity and I nod our heads vigorously. Of course I want to do this again, it was flipping fun.

“See you next time then. All for weirdness and weirdness for all!” we all shout, and then I end the video.

“LIAR!” she shrieked, but he could hear the terror behind the anger now. “YOU’VE GOT IT, POTTER, AND YOU WILL GIVE IT TO ME - Accio Prophecy! ACCIO PROPHECY!”

Harry laughed again because he knew it would incense her, the pain building in his head so badly he thought his skull might burst. He waved his empty hand from behind the one-eared goblin and withdrew it quickly as she sent another jet of green light flying at him.

“Nothing there!” he shouted. “Nothing to summon! It smashed and nobody heard what it said, tell your boss that “

“No!” she screamed. “It isn’t true, your lying - MASTER, I TRIED, I TRIED - DO NOT PUNISH ME - “

“Don’t waste your breath!” yelled Harry, his eyes screwed up against the pain in his scar, now more terrible than ever. “He can’t hear you from here!”

“Can’t I, Potter?” said a high, cold voice.

Harry opened his eyes.

Tall, thin, and black-hooded, his terrible snakelike face white and gaunt, his scarlet, slit-pupiled eyes staring . . . . Lord Voldemort had appeared in the middle of the hall, his wand pointing at Harry who stood frozen, quite unable to move. Then his phone started to vibrate.

Wait, what? Did I read that correctly?

His phone vibrated again. Wait, that’s my phone, not Harry’s. Silly me, I was so confused for a second there. Blonde moment.

I fish my phone out of my back pocket.

ClaireBearAwesomeness: I finally finished editing the video, come over and tell Trin :)

Me: Will do

Me: Trin, Claire is done. Party at her house.

TrinForTheWin: Finally, be there soon :D

You might be thinking that the contacts on my phone are the weirdest things you have ever seen. We made then when we were 10. Sometimes I think my mom drugged me when I was little.

I drop the book I was reading onto my bed, which was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. This is my first time reading the series and I absolutely love it.

Ugh, Claire. Why do you have to make me come over just as I was getting to the good part? Oh, well. I really do want to see the video though.

I rush out of my room and down the stairs. As I’m putting my coat on I yell “Mom, I’m taking my bike over to Claire’s house. Be back in an hour!”

“Be quiet,” my younger brother Luke yells from the living room “I need to concentrate so I can catch this level 42 Vileplume.”

“Oh my god, no way. Show me it when I get back ok?”

“Yah, sure, whatever.” Luke says back as he waltzes into the kitchen with his Game Boy Color in hand and opens the refrigerator to grab an apple.

As you may or may not be able to see, I absolutely love Pokémon. Like the nerd I am.

I hurried out the door and into the cool winter air. I stick a helmet on my head and swing my leg over my bike and start to pedal.

I check my watch and see to my surprise that it’s the first day of spring. You may be wondering to yourself how I got the date from my watch, well, don’t be an idiot, think about it. Take as long as you want. I have all the time in the world.

Thought of it yet? Well, it took you long enough. It has the date on it as well as the time.

“Happy spring of 2008.” I say to myself. It doesn’t really feel like spring though. Living on the coast of Connecticut all the seasons suck except summer. Spring and fall are just kind of there, and in the winter we don’t get a lot of snow compared to inland Connecticut. We have the lovely Long Island Sound to thank for that. My favorite season, by far is summer because whenever it’s hot out my family and I always go to the beach in our 26 foot sailboat. It’s always nice to just relax in the cool water.

A cold gust of wind brings me out of my fantasy and back to reality. I’m so glad I live near my friends’ houses because if I didn’t I would be an icicle by the time I got there.

“It’s only been online for two days and it already has over 90,000 views. Can you believe it? I thought the most views we would get is 20, but 90,000? I can’t even take this. I’m as happy as a chinchilla eating a muffin. Ok, maybe not that happy but still pretty close.” we’re all dancing around my room, and as you can see, Claire is extremely happy.

“Hey,” I protest, “You can’t just steal my love of muffins. Everyone knows I love muffins.”

“El, chill. It was just using it as a comparison to our 90,000 flipping viewers. Everyone still knows that you’re in love with muffins.”

“Thank you.”

“Guys, you know what this means,” I say suddenly getting all serious.

“What?” both Claire and Trinity say.

I gesture for them to come closer, and they do. Ha ha, they are falling right into my trap just as I planned.

They lean in real close thinking I’m going to whisper something to them. But instead I yell right into their ears, “WE HAVE TO MAKE MORE VIDEOS NOW! YAY!”

They jump back and cover their ears, cowering in the fetal position. While I am literally rolling on the floor laughing.

“You. Should have. Seen the look. On your faces. Priceless.” I manage to get out in between my fits of hysterical laughter.

They both hit me upside the head.

It’s been two years since our first video went out on YouTube. It’s 2010 now and the Three Weird-keteers are in hot demand.

The 5 foot four tall dirty blond haired Trinity (aka Trin) takes care of the gaming portion of our channel. She may be small and skinny, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t a force to be reckoned with. She plays a mean game of Halo. She doesn’t know it, but she’s very pretty.

The 5 foot 6 tall brown haired Claire (aka Claire Bear) takes care of the cartooning section of the channel. She is really shy on the outside but once you get her to open up to you she has her fair share of diva moments. And she doesn’t know that she’s pretty either.

And then there’s me. The 5 foot 8 tall brown haired Ella (aka El) who takes care of the vloging section of our channel. I’m the most immature person on our channel by far, but I do have my fair share shy moments. I have come out of my shell a lot since we first started this video thing. People tell me I’m pretty, but I think I’m just average.

Oh, and don’t worry, we still do our group video thing every Wednesday.

We’re right in the middle of filming our weekly video and I have to break some very bad news to Claire Bear and Trin as well as the viewers. I think I’m going to do it at the end of the video. It seems like an appropriate time to pull the pin on the grenade that is our lives together.

Claire’s P.O.V.

Finally we’re almost at the end of the video. Trin says her last line and then, hey wait, why is El talking? What’s going on?

“I have some really bad news everybody,” I can see the tears forming in her eyes before I hear her say those dreaded words that no best friend wants to hear.

“I’m moving.”

Trinity’s P.O.V.

Wait what! Did I hear correctly?

“Yes Trin, you heard correctly, I’m moving.” Crap, I hate it when I talk out loud when I don’t mean to.

“But that isn’t the worst part, I’m moving to England.”

Le feint.

September 7, 2012. Exactly two years after Ella moved to England. London to be precise.

I remember the day she left like it was yesterday.

“We’ll miss you so much.” I say hugging El really tight, trying to hold back tears. I breathe in the scent of her hair knowing I won’t get to smell it in a long time. Green apples, same as always.

“Don’t worry Trin, I’ll be back before you know it. And besides, we’ll get to visit each other every summer.”

“And don’t forget that we can Skype.” Claire said joining the hug.

We just stand there, hugging in front of Ella’s now empty house. Not wanting to leave. Not wanting to say goodbye. Until finally we pull away, smiling at each other with tears in our eyes.

We wave goodbye until the car turned the corner and her brown hair waving in the wind disappear from sight.

What we didn’t know then was that we wouldn’t see each other for another two years, until Claire pulled, what was supposed to be a prank that brought the Three Weird-keteers back together again.

A/N:

So I didn’t really change that much in this chapter, but in the next one I changed a character, so you might want to reread it.

Peace. Love. Muffins.

-M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hola,
    I’m sorry if the prolog was a little bit confusing. It kept jumping around, but I tried my best to keep it in the right order of sequence of events.

I got a mood ring stuck on my finger again for the second time in two days. How does that happen? You’d think I’d learn. I blame it on all the coffee that I drink. Just kidding, I hate coffee, I prefer tea.

***For the purposes of this story, none of the boys have girlfriends. I love the girls, but they wouldn’t make sense with the story, so, yah.***

-M

My Parents Stole My Clothes

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Harry! Harry!”

Louis! I jump out of bed but then hit my head on the ceiling. I hate bunk beds. Rubbing my head as I climb down from the top bunk I hear another scream, but this time it’s a girl’s. I look up and see that Rebecca Ferguson is standing outside of the wide open door with a red face. She quickly scurries away. What’s her problem? I look down.

Oh crap, I’m naked!

“Louis William Tomlinson! When I find you, you’re going to wish you were never born!” I yell at the top of my lungs, quickly pulling some trousers on. “Stop leaving the door open, I’ve told you five times already.” Oh the joys of living in the contestant’s house.

“No Harry, it wasn’t me. It was Niall, he was the last one out. And that wasn’t what I wanted to tell you,” Louis shouts back. I grumble to myself as I walk out of the room. “Ella uploaded a new vlog.”

Now that was a good reason to wake me up.

When we first came to the house, my new band mate Louis showed the rest of us ignorant fools (yes, that’s seriously what he called us) the Three Weird-keteers.

The three girls were hilarious as well as beautiful. One of them, Claire to be precise, dared the other two, to do the other girl’s makeup blindly. Then they had to go to Mac Donald’s and order two Big Mac’s and french-fries. They then had to sit in the restaurant and finish all their food with the makeup on. Whenever someone looked at them weirdly they had to give them the finger, as ordered by Claire. Ella looked so mortified, she hates swearing and being mean according to Louis.

I thought Niall was going to go into cardiac arrest from laughing so much. I do have to say that I have never missed one of their videos after that (except for last week’s group video), but because we’re so busy I never had time to see their previous videos. I think all of us in One Direction have crushes on these girls.

I ran like a crazy hobo trying to find Louis. No way in muffins was I going to miss this video. See what I did there with the muffins. It’s Ella’s signature thing.

I finally saw him on the couch along with the rest of the boys as well as Cher Lloyd, Matt Cardle, and Belle Amie. I guess they like the Three Weird-keteers too.

“Took you long enough Hazza.” Liam said patting the seat next to him and Lou on the couch. Gratefully, I sat down and turn to the flat screen TV that has YouTube on it. Louis immediately presses play and the screen is filled with the face of Ella.

“Hola little muffins.” She said excitedly waving at the camera. “Guess where I am. If you saw last week’s group video then you know where I am. If you didn’t then you can actually guess.” She said in her American accent.

Oh my god! I missed the last group video. Where are you? Tell me. Tell me!

“You’ve had enough time to think. I’m in flipping London, land of English people and the coolest accents in the world!”

Oh my holy mother of all things good. I’m in London right now too. Oh my god, my celebrity crush is here in the same city that I am! I am completely fangirling in my head. Wait. What if someone here can read minds, then they would hear me fangirling. Pshhh, I’m totally not fangirling right now, and stop reading my thoughts.

That ought to teach them not to listen to me thinking.

“Oh and that isn’t the best part about today,” I snap my attention back to her. “I’m going to see the X Factor live show tonight. I’m so excited!”

She did not just say that. She’s going to see me preform. I think I’m going to be sick.

Ella’s P.O.V.
    “Yah, and then if anyone looks at you funny you have to flip them off.” Claire says.

I looked so mortified, and feel terrible just watching the video. I can’t believe that Claire would’ve done something like that, as if the makeup wasn’t bad enough. I know she likes to embarrass me, but still.

I remember the days after that video like it was yesterday instead of two years ago. That was when I fell in love with One Direction. Not that I want to marry them or anything, it’s just that I think their cool guys, and I like their music. Claire insists that I have a crush on one of them, but I don’t. I don’t like to pick favorites. God I sound like I actually think about people’s feelings, just kidding. I always think about other people.

Anyways, I look around my room at all the boxes stacked up.

You see, my parents and little brother are moving back to Connecticut as we speak. Not that I’m speaking to you, or maybe I am. You will never know the extent of the weirdness that I think.

Guess what the best part is? I get the flat all to myself because I’m 18, old enough to live on my own! But wait, why is my room packed up you might ask, well, I get to move into my parent’s old room and it’s huge. And guess what I’m going to do with the other two bedrooms? Trinity and Claire are going to be my flat mates! I’m so excited! I just haven’t told them yet.

Ugh. All this excitement is making me hungry time to change out of my pj’s. I wore the cloths I wore yesterday to bed because I was too lazy to change into something more comfortable. He he, I never thought I would say that I was too tired to wear pj’s.

I rummage through the boxes looking for my cloths. Oh my god, they aren’t here. I double check.

“Where the crap are my clothes?!” I yell to no one impreticular. Well it looks like I have to go shopping. Yay, my favorite activity in the world. Hint the sarcasm.

“Hola people. I’m about as tired as a sloth on too much cough syrup,” I say to my phone, trying to get a grip on it because my arms are laden with bags.

“I’m at the mall today doing my most favorite activity in da whole wide world,” I say in a baby voice “Shopping. Wooohooo. Hint the unbelievable sarcasm there?”

“As you all know my family is moving back to Connecticut and leaving me the flat,” I recap while trying to navigate through the throngs of people. “And I get to move into my parents old room, so I packed up all my stuff. My mom and dad then proceeded to accidently take my stuff back to Connecticut and then have it get lost, leaving me with no clothes. And-”

I bump into someone and start to feel warm coffee running down my leg. Well, at least I’m getting new clothes.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry!” a man’s voice says.

“Oh it’s fine, my parents stole my clothes so I’m getting new ones anyway.” I replied before looking up. Oh the viewers are sure going to love this.

I look up from the stain on my pants and see not one, but two pairs of eyes looking at me with both concern and confusion. I guess I caught them off guard with the ‘my parents stole my cloths’ thing. Then I see recognition in their eyes and then I realize who they are.

“Are you Ella from the Three Weird-keteers?” they ask at the same time.

I nod and then turn to my camera. “Hey guys, Louis Tomlinson just spilled his coffee on me. Say hi to Niall and Louis. I see you there who didn’t say hi,” I pout pretending like the audience is actually there. “That was rather rude.”

“Hi!” Louis yells at the camera, waving like a mad man. I chuckle, sometimes he can go a bit overboard.

“We love your videos. We watch them every day.” Niall said with a smile once I turned the camera to him. It was obvious that he was trying not to fangirl. Or is it fanboy? Whatever.

I burst out laughing because his face was bright red. He was about to say something, but was interrupted by squeals.

Both Louis and Niall jump and then hide behind me. Such manly men.

These two girls run up to us. You could tell that they were sisters just by looking at them. Both of them had blond hair and blue eyes. The youngest one looked to be 6 while the other looked to be 10. Someone ran up behind them. I think she was the oldest sister, she looked about 15.

This is going to get really confusing getting all the girls straight. So I will make up names for them in the only way I know how. Pokémon. Okay so the 6 year old I dub Dratini, the 10 year old is Dragonair, and the 15 year old is Dragonite. Kapiesh?

Dratini looks up at me in that creepy, but really cute way that little kids do. Then she pulls on Dragonair’s shirt. She takes the backpack off her shoulders and rummages around in it until she finds a piece of paper which she hands back to Dratini. She presents the paper to me and then Dragonair says shyly, “It’s a picture of you and a muffin. I also got you a Corsola piggybank.”

I hand my phone to Louis so I can still continue to record this momentous moment.

Louis’s P.O.V.

Okay, I know what you’re thinking ‘Oh, such manly men, they hid behind a girl’. To clear this all up let me just say that… okay, fine. We did hide behind a girl. But whenever I hear screams or squeals, I always assume it’s a fan that’s going to maul us. End of argument, let’s continue.

Ella hands her phone to me, and then kneels down so she’s eye level with the girls. She sees the gifts and her eyes light up like its Christmas.

“Oh my god, thank you! I love them,” She squeals hugging both the girls. It was so cute. And yes, The Sass Masta From Doncaster does think things are cute from time to time. You can tell that she really loves her fans. “When I get back to my flat I’m going to put them in my room. But, wait. Do you carry these around with you hoping you’ll meet me?”

They both nod and she hugs them again. That’s when the screaming starts.

Everyone whirls around to see at least a hundred girls running towards us.

Niall curses, “The one day we decide to sneak out.”

I grab Ella’s wrist and start running. So does Niall. He starts running that is, not grabbing Ella’s wrist and running. Just running for Niall. Ugh, I think I’m just confusing you even more.

“Bye everyone.” I say to the phone.

“But I didn’t get to sign off.” Ella complains

“Too bad.” I press the end button and stick her phone in my back pocket, which is very hard to do with one hand while running from rabid fans.

I can feel Ella start to fall behind since I’m practically dragging her. I look behind me. God, I’m such an idiot sometimes. Of course she’s falling behind, she’s carrying like fifteen shopping bags!

“Niall!” I yell, taking some bags from her and shoving them into his arms, along with the stuff he bought. I take some bags for myself and she gives me a grateful look.

We burst out of the mall and into the somewhat cool September air. I stop, taking a little breather. Then I realize that I’m still holding Ella’s hand. I immediately let go and blush, but she doesn’t seem to notice. She just looks at me like I’m a crazy person for stopping.

“If we stop now they’ll catch up! Come on, my flat is only a couple streets down.”

She grabs both of our hands and starts running.

“This if fun. Sort of like a cop chase, yah?”

Both Niall and I look at each other. She thinks this is fun? Running from crazy fans is fun? Niall starts laughing and so do I. Then Ella joins in until we’re all running down the street laughing like crazy hobos with hundreds of crazy fans chasing after us.

A/N:

Hoped you liked it.

Peace. Love. Muffins.

-M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hola,

Midterms this week, lots of fun. Staying up late studying, getting all stressed out and hardly eating because of it. Lots of fun. Tons of fun. Loads of fun. Someone help me.

Well I just wanted to update before my brain completely shuts down.

Sorry the chapter is so short, I wanted to leave you hanging. When I say short, I mean short.

-M

We Have Bigger Problems Than Door Mice

Ella’s P.O.V

What the heck is wrong with me?! Police chasses suck. I hate running and I hate getting sweaty. That comment was probably the worst thing I’ve said in my entire life. ‘Kind of like a cop chase, yah?’ God, what was I thinking? Idiot. Oh, and I did notice when Louis blushed when he held my hand. So like the mean person I am, I grabbed his hand again, along with Niall’s, to make him uncomfortable. Insert evil laugh here, not really, but whatever. And it was cute that both of them blushed when I grabbed their hands, but I’m not telling anyone that.

Our feet pound down the street and the slightly chilly September air cuts through the thin jacket I’m wearing, making me shiver. Niall and Louis’s hands are getting sweaty, but I don’t blame them, I’m sweaty too. Who wouldn’t be when you’re running from hundreds of fans?

“How much longer?” Niall pants.

“It’s two more buildings down, I didn’t think they would follow us this long. They are diligent aren’t they?” I say the last part in my best Tobuscus voice, which is terrible by the way. I love Toby Turner, he’s hilarious.

Anyways, I let go of both of their hands and fish the key to the apartment building out of my pocket while running, and I will say that that was extremely hard to do.

“The one day Paul isn’t here.” I grumble to myself as I wiggle the key into the lock.

“You have a bodyguard named Paul too?” Niall says in amazement as I turned the lock and opened the door. We hurried inside and I locked the door behind me.

“Umm, no?” It came out as more of a question than a statement. “Paul’s the doorman.”

“Oh, well I didn’t -“

“Guys, we have a bigger problem than door mice,” Louis said, interrupting Niall.

“I think you mean doormen.” I smirk.

“Yah, whatever. Look” He says pointing to the door. The lovely fan girls had caught up with us and were currently screaming and pounding on the doors, which were made of glass so they could see us. They were taking pictures on their phones and begging us to open the doors.

Why yes of course we will open the doors so you can come maul us. Not.

“We should probably go before they break the glass.” I say dragging them across the lobby and towards the elevator. And yes I say elevator, even though I have an English accent I still use American words. The only words I say that aren’t American are flat and aubergine. I say aubergine because it is so much fun to say it instead of eggplant.

The elevator doors open and we step inside. I run my hand along the numbers making them all light up, and then the doors close.

“Why did you just press every floor? We’re going to be here all day if your flat is on the fourteenth.” Louis complains.

“Hmm, I don’t know Mouse Man. Maybe the doors aren’t glass so they can’t see what number floor we’re going to.” I say, crossing my arms. I think my name for him is pretty cleaver considering he made that mouse comment.

“I live on the ninth floor so it won’t be that long.”

“Ooh, she got you there. And nice nickname by the way.” Niall gives me a thumbs up. I curtsy and look at Lou to see what he has to say about the lovely nickname I just gave him.

He just stares at me with blank eyes, and then crumples to the ground.

A/N:

Ooooh, suspenful. What do you think will happen next?

And I’m sorry again for the utterly, extremely short chapter.

-M

A/N:

Hola,

Midterms are finally done. Yay! I can finally feel again. That OneRepublic reference makes no sense with the rest of what I was saying, but whatever.

So, how’s life? Hope it’s a good life. See what I did there with another OneRepublic reference? I’m so talented.

Well anyway, hope you like the chapter.

-M

A Species Known As Stupitus Idiotie

Ella’s P.O.V.

He just stares at me with blank eyes, and then crumples to the ground.

“Louis!” I scream kneeling down next to him. “Lou, can you hear me?” I shake him, but there’s no response.

“Is he breathing?” Niall squeaks, clearly scared as poo.

I put my ear to his chest and hear the sound of a heartbeat, but no breathing. I shake my head.

The elevator opens on the second floor, but then closes again, and continues to ascend.

Oh. My. God. He’s not breathing. My heart rate picks up. I’m going to have to do mouth to mouth. This is going to be extremely awkward, but I don’t want him to die. I move my mouth closer to his and then his hands fly up to my face and his eyes burst open. “What do you think you’re doing?” he says cheekily.

“Sugarplums!” I screech, jumping back into Niall, who is saying very colorful words. He falls over onto Louis and elbows him in the stomach. Lou yelps.

Serves him right for scaring me and Niall like that. I have half a mind to slap him, but that would be, umm, okay fine, maybe I should slap him. No, you can’t do that Ella, he’ll hate you forever. I know me, it’s just that I want to slap that pretty little face of his until. . . whoa! Back the One Direction truck up. Did I just say that his face is pretty? Of course you didn’t Ella, that would mean that you sort of like him. You’re right me, he’s just a good friend, with a pretty face. God no, you did not just say that again me. Fine, your right, wait. Why am I having a conversation with myself? I don’t know, why don’t you just ask me. But you are me.

“God, get out of my head!”

“And fall into my arms instead. I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is but I need that one thing and you’ve got that one thing.” Niall and Louis sing at the same time.

“Why thank you Niall, that was sweet.” I say, completely ignoring Louis. Niall blushes, aww, how adorable. Wait, did I just say he was. . . nope, not even gonna go there. Louis looks as though he got slapped in the face. He he, I guess I succeeded in sort of slapping him.

I pick up my shopping bags and the elevator opens onto the ninth floor. Since when has my elevator gone this fast? Whatever.

“Come on, it was only a joke.” Louis says following me out of the door.

“Ummm, Niall? Is that a mouse I hear?”

“Why no, I believe it belongs to a species known as Stupitus Idiotie(Stupi-tus Idio-tie) more commonly known as the Mouse Man.” He says in a regal voice, suppressing a laugh.

“Why thank you good sir.” I say in an equally ridiculous voice. We both burst out laughing and have to hang onto each other to keep from falling over. I’m crying I’m laughing so much.

“Fine, whatever. Don’t talk to me Sugarplum. And what were you going to do anyway, kiss me?” He says cheekily.

I immediately stop laughing and look straight at him.

“I didn’t want you to die in the elevator I use every day, so yes I was going to give you mouth to mouth. Wait, hold on, did you just call me Sugarplum?” I ask through gritted teeth.

“I didn’t know you could understand Mouse Man language.” He says applauding me smugly.

I stand up straight and walk right up to him, so there are only inches away from our faces. He’s a couple inches taller than me so I probably didn’t look that threatening to him. Niall’s just staring at us like this is the best movie ever.

“Don’t call me Sugarplum.” I say in a deadly quiet voice.

“Only if you stop calling me Mouse Man.” He says with a smirk.

“Never! How could you just suggest such a thing?”

“Ok Sugarplum, whatever you say. Let’s get out of this hallway shall we.”

“Ugh, fine. Let’s go.” I pick up my bags and head to my flat which is at the end of the hallway. Niall and Louis, excuse me, Mouse Man, follow me down the hall like puppies. Oooh, puppies! I love puppies. They’re so cute, I just want to hug. . . he hem, cough, cough, where was I? Right, we’re walking up to my door.

Niall’s P.O.V.

That fight was awesome, I almost forgot the reason why we’re here. It’s unfair that Lou gets to call her a special name, I want one. Not that I think she’s special or anything, pshh, who said anything about that? It’s just that I feel like she’s a long lost friend.

Right?

She opens the door to her flat and lets us through.

It’s very homey.

The front door opens up to the living room. It has a big overstuffed sofa and two lounge chairs that are a light green color. They’re all facing a small brown coffee table with magazines and a potted plant on it. A flat screen TV is hanging on the wall along with a bunch of family photos. The wall is a nice cream color and so is the rug. Floor to ceiling windows run the length of an entire side, so you could look out at the London skyline.

Connected to the living room is the kitchen and adjacent to the kitchen is a hallway that probably leads to the bathroom and bedrooms.

“Nice place.” I say as I put my bags down near the front door.

“Thanks.” She replies with a smile as she takes her coat off. “So, what would you like to do?”

“Twitcam!” Louis yells.

“Sure, I’ll go get my laptop. Then I’ll make us some snacks.” She says hurrying out of the room and down the hall.

I look around for a moment and then sit on the couch. Louis follows suit.

“Here you go. Umm, does popcorn and Coke sound good?” she asks handing us a laptop.

“Yes mum, it sounds lovely.” I say joking with her. She winks at me and then goes into the kitchen.

Louis quickly sends out a tweet to everyone that we’re doing a twitcam. I should probably do the same.

@NiallOfficial: Gonna do a twitcam :)

I put my phone back into my pocket and Louis starts the twitcam.

A/N:

It’s not a really long chapter, but whatever.

Peace. Love. Muffins.

-M

A/N:

Me is tired.

-M

Silly Ninja Girard

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Hello, uh, twenty thousand viewers.” I say with a smile.

“Yah, hi guys,” Louis waves. “So we haven’t been doing twitcams in a while, so, here we are. And because of you guys outside of this building, we have made a new friend. Guess who it is.”

“No! He was only a baby and I burned him alive! I’m so sorry, please forgive me!” Ella shouts dramatically from the kitchen.

“What’s wrong Sugarplum?” Lou shouts

“Don’t call me Sugarplum!”

“Geeze, touchy.” He says in a girly voice.

ROFL. No, seriously. I’m literally rolling on the floor laughing. I wonder what the fans are going to say about this. I pick my head up off the floor and look at the comments. They ranged from,

WHAT?!

To

is sugarplum ur gf lou?

To

did she say she waz burnin babies?

But my most favorite one of all was

again?! sugarplum u rlly hav 2 stop burning babies ;)

“And the winner of best comment goes to. . . ‘Again?! Sugarplum, you really have to stop burning babies, winky face.’ Thank you to @QuestionMark for that lovely tweet.” I say in my voiceover man voice.

Ella stomps over from the kitchen.

“My name is not Sugarplum, it’s Ella. How many times do I have to tell you?”

“Only until you stop calling me Mouse Man.” Louis retorts

“Never going to happen Mouse Man. And I hope you guys don’t mind if we have muffins instead, because I kinda burned the popcorn.” She holds up a tiny blackened popcorn bag that has smoke coming out of it.

“So that was the baby you burned all mighty Popcorn Queen.” I say putting two and two together.

“Ha, ha, ha. Why yes Sherlock, it was. Oh my god, I love that show! Sherlock, that is. I was like freaking out in the third or fourth episode because the assassin Golem looked like Slender Man. And when he snuck up behind Sherlock to strangle him, I was screaming my head off and hugging a pillow so tightly. Poor pillow, I probably suffocated it. Did you know that the guy who plays Watson is going to play Bilbo Baggins in the Hobbit? He hem, right, now what muffin do you want. Blueberry, cinnamon, or chocolate chip?” she said getting instantly serious again.

We just look at her like she’s mental. But that’s what makes her so amazing, she doesn’t care what other people think about her. She’s beautiful, but she dresses like she just grabbed random pieces of clothing out of a drawer. And somehow it just all goes together. I wonder if she knows how pretty she is? And I’m just totally thinking this because I’m a friend. Psh, of course.

“Chocolate chip!” Louis yells.

“I guess I’ll have a blueberry.” I say, snapping out of my thoughts.

“Yay! That leaves me with the cinnamon.” She says happily as she walks away. “Oh, and you guys should probably take a shower. You smell bad.” She says over her shoulder.

“Of course we smell bad, we just ran five blocks. And anyway, we can’t leave our viewers unattended Sugarplum. They’ll get bored.” Louis states and then looks back at the camera like ‘can you believe her?’

“It’s fine. I can entertain your fans while you both take a shower. One of you can use the shower in my room, and the other can use the shower in the guest bathroom. Now chop chop.” She says and you can tell that there is no arguing with her.

“Yes Popcorn Queen.” I say with a sigh.

“Of course Sugarplum.” Louis also says.

“God! Will I ever be called by my real name?” she says in exasperation.

“Nope.” We both said, popping the ‘p’.

Ella’s P.O.V.

No offence, but they really did smell. I probably smell too. I should take a shower after them.

I pull the muffin tin down from on top of the fridge while singing, “Muffins, muffins, I love muffins.” And yes, I really do love muffins. I put each muffin on a plate and pop two cans of coke. I don’t like fizzy drinks, so I pour myself a glass of lemonade. Then plop down in front of the computer.

“Can you guys wait two minutes while I upload my vlog?” I say addressing the audience.

I receive a chorus of yeses as well as a few no’s. Aww, most of their fans are nice. That is lovely to hear. It seems like the only fans I hear about are mean ones.

“Kay guys, I’m finally done. What would you like me to do?”

I received a couple tweets that said ‘tell a story’.

“Ok, so some of you want me to tell a story. Let me just say that I’m making this up on the spot. This story isn’t true and I have no idea who Melody is. Let’s begin, shall we?” I smile and take a deep breath.

Narrator: One day Ella was hungry, so she decided to eat some pasta that she made all by herself. Isn’t she a big girl?

Ella: Where is that pasta that I made? Melody, do you know where my pasta is?

Melody: Wait, that was your pasta?

Ella: Melody, what did you do?

Melody: Well, I kind of maybe saw the pasta and took it.

Ella: Why would you do that! It had my name written all over it, literally. Give it back.

Melody: I can’t really give it back. I gave it to Ed Sheeran.

Ella: Melody, why would you do that!

Melody: Well, he asked for it, so I gave it to him.

Ella: Ugh, fine. Ed, do you have my pasta?!

Ed: Umm, no. I have Melody’s pasta.

Ella: It’s really mine because Melody stole it and gave it to you. So can I have it back?

Ed: I can’t do that because I gave it to Harry Styles.

Ella: Ugh Ed, why would you do that?

Ed: He asked for it.

Ella: Fine. Harry, where are you?!

Harry: What?

Ella: Do you have my pasta?

Harry: No, but I have Ed’s pasta.

Ella: That’s my pasta. Melody stole it from me and gave it to Ed Sheeran who gave it to you. Why doesn’t anybody understand this? Oh, and can I have it back?

Harry: I’m sorry, I don’t have it.

Ella: Let me guess, you gave it to someone.

Harry: How did you know? I gave it to Niall.

Ella: Harry, why would you give it to Sherlock! You know he eats everything!

Harry: Is Sherlock Niall, because if he is I gave it to him because he was hungry.

Ella: Fine. Sherlock!

Niall: Yes Popcorn Queen?

Ella: Do you have my pasta?

Niall: No, but I have Harry’s.

Ella: Yah, whatever. Give it to me please.

Niall: I would but I already ate it.

Ella: Fine. Go make me some more Sherlock, pretty please.

Niall: Ok.

Narrator: 27 minutes later.

Ella: Are you done with the pasta?

Niall: Wait, that was your pasta?

Ella: Oh, it’s fine. I’ll just go get a hotdog.

I was stuffing my face full of muffin while telling the story, so you probably thought that I was saying mmff uff stowy surwok my mffffin, the entire time.

My story was going pretty well for me just winging it. I even had separate voices for each of the characters. I had a whole nother part planned out where I get my hotdog but then Timmy steals it and then Smosh and Tobuscus go chasing after him. There was going to be a swimming pool in there somewhere, but Niall poked his head out of the bathroom door, interrupting my story.

“Hey, umm, Popcorn Queen? We have a problem.”

“Yes Sherlock, what is it? Is there a ninja in the bathroom again, because I told Girard to go home two days ago! Silly ninja Girard. Ugh, that ninja is the bane of my existence, or should I say Magnus Bane of my existence.” I turn towards the computer to see if anyone got my terrible pun. There are lots of tweets about ninjas, but also a lot about The Mortal Instruments. You go Cassandra Clare!

“Umm, no.” he said, clearly confused about Girard. “I don’t have any cloths to change into, and neither does Louis.”

Oh crap, this is a slight problem. I can’t have them walking around my flat in their underwear, well I mean I could and I bet some of the fans would be happy. . . Eww, no! That’s gross. I’m so sorry I had to put myself and you through that. I’m squeamish like Katniss, sue me. Just forget I said anything.

What am I going to do? I can’t have them wear my cloths, that would be even more disturbing than them in their underwear. I look around the flat and notice the shopping bags by the door.

“I’m an idiot.” I mumble to myself as I pick up the shopping bags. Niall still has his head poked out of the bathroom door.

“Good job Popcorn Queen, I completely forgot that we went shopping.” He said as I stuffed the cloths through the bathroom door that wasn’t even open two inches. I then walked into my room and knocked on the bathroom door.

“Hey Mouse Man, I’m leaving your cloths by the door. Come out quickly because your fans are getting bored.” I shout in order to be heard through the door and the sound of running water.

“Okay, I’m almost done.”

“Okay guys now that we have finished our meal, what would you rate it?”

We are currently sitting in front of the computer with empty muffin wrappers and Coke cans strewn about. There are crumbs everywhere. Who knew guys could be so messy? Just kidding, I did.

“Umm, we have to rate it?” says Niall uncertainty.

These guys obviously don’t have the same taste in youtubers that I do. I mean any normal person that watches YouTube knows what I’m talking about. They’re number one on YouTube as of like January 2013.

“Niall obviously can’t make up his mind, but I would rate it eight Sugarplums out of ten.” Louis says proudly.

“Now that we have that over with, what would you like us to do?” Niall says towards the camera.

Comments are going by at a million miles an hour, but I think most of them say ‘prank call’.

“Oh yay, my favorite! Prank calls.” Louis says clapping his hands like an exited two year old. “Who are we going to call?”

“Ghostbusters!” I yell, and then I sing at the top of my lungs, “When there’s something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call?” and then I pointed at Niall and Louis so they could say ‘Ghostbusters!’

They just looked at me like I was crazy, which I suppose I am.

“Fine then, we won’t call the Ghostbusters. Who are we actually going to call?” I pout, sad because they obviously haven’t seen the movie, otherwise they would have said Ghostbusters along with me.

“Ooo, Harry!” Niall says.

“Ok, give me the phone so I can do it.” I never thought that I would want to prank call Harry Styles, but I guess I do.

“But I want to do it.” Louis whines.

“You can’t do it because when a guy talks he’ll know it’s you, but if a girl talks then he’ll be confused.” I say mater ofactily.

“She makes a good point mate.” Niall says.

“Ugh, fine.” Louis hands the phone over.

“American accent engaged.” I say, obviously in an American accent. And because I lived in America for 16 years of my life, I have a, personally, what I think is the best American accent in all of England.

“Let the seventy fifth annual pranking games begin!”

I press the call button.

A/N:

I hope you know that I don’t actually have a ninja in my bathroom named Girard. And I’m sorry to all those believers of bathroom ninjas whose dreams I just crushed.

And by the way, I really did make that story up on the fly. Granted it was three nights ago, but, it deserves some credit. Chocolate and very little sleep don’t work well for me.

Well, hoped you liked it.

Peace. Love. Muffins.

-M

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:11 am