A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Victory's Little Tree Home

Ryn the Sylph of Heart
    Ryn the Sylph of Heart

Female
    Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Victory's Little Tree Home Empty Victory's Little Tree Home

Post by Ryn the Sylph of Heart 2/9/2013, 9:39 pm

[color=cyan]It was only a hours since I left the infirmary, so I felt a bit tired. Still, I walked up to a tree and noticed a perfect place to build a tree house. I had always wanted a tree house, but Coach never let me have one. With my sword, rope, and wood, I started on a tree house. Night fell before I got half way done. I managed to complete a frame, a roof, a partial ladder, and the floor. It was a bit small but it was good enough. I stayed up in the tree all night and then awoke the next morning in a cold sweat. The night I dreamed I was being chased by monsters, again. Pushing the thought out of my mind, I climbed down to work on the tree house. I worked on a random rope swing, a bench in the inside and on the base, a ladder to the top of the tree, a tiny table, and the walls. When I was finally satisfied with my work it was high noon. I climbed up to the top of the tree and stared out into the distance. "What a nice view," I say. I hop down from branch to branch, ignoring the ladder I took so long to build. I climb the outside of the main structure and then land onto the ground. I depart.[/color]

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 2:00 pm