A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The torrent

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The torrent Empty The torrent

Post by Morgan Landry 2/22/2013, 11:46 am

The sun was hanging down; it must be around 4:30pm. The hunting had been good: they had killed two scorpions, a lamia and three Hell hounds.
    She was sitting on a rock next to a torrent. She was a bit sweating, so she cupped her hands, picked the icy water up and splashed it on her face. It wasn't a problem, since her make-up (silver and blue eyeliner and mascara) was water-proof.
    She had dismissed all the campers of her cabin, pretexting to continue the hunt alone.
    But she was meeting Ethan.
    Only Leo might find out, but Lakisha didn't care.
    She heard footsteps in the bushes and twirled around, smiling. It must be Ethan. She was preparing to kiss him as soon she got sight of him, but her heart missed a beat as she got sight of Ross, the Ares kid she had 'met' the last day.
    She unsheathed her sword and jumped on the other side of the torrent. Why was he here? He couldn't have been following her. Perhaps he came because he had noticed his wallet was empty and his phone had disappeared. Hopefully Ethan would arrive soon.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

The torrent Empty Re: The torrent

Post by Weasel 2/22/2013, 2:48 pm

Ethan was so happy to see Lakisha again. He was preparing for this all day, he had his favorite black and red sweatshirt on and a red beanie. He walked through a strange path and saw Lakisha. He was just about to hug and kiss her when he turned and saw someone in another set of bushes. That brown hair and muscuclar frame...it was Ross. He cursed to himself not being able to finish him off and he looked at him angrily. He was happy that today he was actually prepared with his scythe and a small knife; he was training in the arena for a bit. He saw Ross confront lakisha but he waited for a moment to strike Ross.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/23/2013, 10:13 am

Lakisha watched him step closer, then, when he was about to step into the water, she made the top of it freeze and made stalactites rise.
    "Don't you dare approach me," she said in her usual haughty, icy manner. "Tell me what your business here is and then, be gone."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/23/2013, 11:05 am

Ethan noticed him coming closer and he ran behind Lakisha and hugged her from behind. "Don't hurt her!" He shouted towards Ross. Ross smirked and Ethan and pulled out a necklace. It was the one that Ethan gave her last night. How did he get it? He looked at him with wide eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2013, 7:31 am

Lakisha's eyes widened. How in her mother's name had he got the necklace? She had kept it - Ethan had repared it, when they had been in the courtyard. She hadeven kept it for the night - oh.
    Now she understood. It must have opened during the night on fall on the floor. Ross must have come by at some point, at the Chione cabin, to check if she was there, but they had all been hunting. Since there was no-one, he must have spotted the necklace on the floor and had picked it up.
    Little wretch.
    "Give this back to me," she ordered, extending her hand over the torrent.
    Her voice was calm and steady, but Lakisha was shaking with fury innerly.
    It was ironical: she who theft as much as she breathed, she who had theft Ross, was infuriated by the fact he had done the same to her.
    She appreciated Ethan's presence; but surely there would be a fighting. She saw, out of the corner of her eyes, Salomo, her lynx, step from under the bushes, his fangs red with the blood of a killed sparrow. She smiled at him, and he came to rub his head against her legs.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/24/2013, 9:49 am

Ethan looked down and sighed, rubbing his head. He knew he was going to have to use his power agaisnt Ross, but he didn't want Lakisha to be attacked either. His zombies will attack anything with blood in them, demigod or not. He looked at Lakisha and sighed, with a completely serious face on. "I need you to hide behind that rock, I don't care if you want to fight, I don't want to hurt you.." Ross started moving into the river, the water grazing agaisnt his kneecaps, he was half way across the river.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2013, 10:11 am

Lakisha wasn't listening.
    "There probably won't be any fight," she stated. "Ross is gonna give the necklace back to me and leave. That's all."
    It was a masked order to the son of Ares.
    She was unsure what he would planned to do. He wouldn't give the necklace back, he was too stupid. No, he would probably... what? Strike at her? Grab her wrist and make her fall into the water?
    Lakisha extended her hand and made the top of the water freeze, then five pointed stalactites rise up.
    'Try to get past', she thought. 'I'll make the stalactites grow and embed themselves in your bones when you'll overstep them.'
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/24/2013, 10:14 am

Ethan sighed. He knew that wouldn't hold Ross. Ross whiped his spear out and spun it, breaking the stalactites, and coming out of the water. He charged at Lakisha. Ethan quickly pushed Lakisha out of the way and Ross stabbed Ethan's in the thigh, It would have been a killing blow if he was Lakisha's Height. He looked down and his eyes started to glow purple. Two zombie popped out of the ground.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2013, 10:21 am

When Ethan pushed her out of the way, she receptioned herself on the ground, rolled and stood up again. Salomo hissed and attacked Ross.
    "No!" Lakisha ordered, and the lynx jumped back onto the ground.
    He had only scratched open the boy's back a little.
    Lakisha hit Ross's head with the pommel of her sword, then pushed him back. He leaned against a tree.
    "What do you want, by Hades?" she asked.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/24/2013, 10:23 am

Ethan clutched his leg and looked at Ross. He shrugged and smiled. "well, for one, I want my phone and wallet back, and second, I want you baby" He said winking at her. Ethan spit in Ross' eye and then took out his knife and threw it at him, but Ross dodged quickly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2013, 10:26 am

Lakisha looked at him, feigning not to understand.
    "What do you mean, you want your phone and wallet back?" she asked in an innocent voice.
    She was very good at having this innocent, suprised voice when her victims asked her for their stolen belongings. Lakisha was very persuasive.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/24/2013, 11:55 am

Ethan looked at Ross angrily and went to punch him. Ross grabbed Ethan's hand and crushed it tightly in his fist. Ethan fell to his knees. Ross smiled. "That, and I want you.." He said licking his lips.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2013, 12:09 pm

Lakisha scowled as he squashed Ethan's hand. How did he dare...? She was tempted to run over to him, but that, she knew, would have been counterproductive.
    But then he addressed her.
    She stepped forward and hissed:
    "You never had me and you never shall. Is that clear, Down-syndrom? You went too far that night."
    She proudly straightened her back.
    "As for your wallet and phone... Hell, boy! You tried to ... 'go further' with me, I defended myself, as was my right. And now you come and have the cheek to blame your stupid loss on me?" Her voice had grown loud. "You just lost them, boy! Probably in the skene, or wherever! But of course. Blaming them on me is sooo much easier. As if I would ever be in your debt. Now beg pardon before I chop your hand off."
    She was extremely good at playing the insulted victim. Ross would probably think twice now before taking her 'innocence' into account.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/24/2013, 12:36 pm

Ethan looked at his hand then back up at Ross, who looked furious. Ethan quickly grabbed his scythe with his broken hand and swiped at his arm. The blade stuck in his arm and Ethan let go of the scythe, his hand in pain. He moved back, wincing in pain. He looked at Lakisha, holding one eye close to stop him from screaming. He looked at Ross who was smiling at Lakisha. "You know you wanted me baby, you could'nt resist all of this" He said moving his hands down his torso. "And for the phone or wallet...you could pay me back with some alone time in my cabin" He said winking at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2013, 4:12 am

Lakisha wanted to scream. She ran over to Ethan and looked at his wound. It seemed painful: four of his fingers had additional bulges (other than the joints) and she knew from experience those were the broken bones. She shuddered and put an ice-cold hand on his cheek.
    "I'll fetch you nectar as soon as possible. Don't move," she said, and was about to go, when Ross stood in her way.
    She backed off and looked at him.
    'You could pay me back with some alone time in my cabin.'
    She didn't need to read between the lines to understand he was practically calling her a whore. Or thinking she was one. Lakisha looked at him in disgust before raising her chin proudly.
    "First of all, I'm not 'baby' to you; I'm not your whore," she sharply stated. "I am Lakisha to you, or Ms Bellamy. Now get out of my way," she angrily finished.
    To underline her words, she unsheathed Chrymos, in form of a dagger, and pointed it to his chest.
    She might seem determined, but innerly, she was afraid. If it came to a fight with Ross... well, of course she had fought Ares kids. But he was tough, muscled, and broad-chested. He was a trained fighter, and even though she was very handy with her dagger, she had not much chances to stand against him.

OOC: Don't make Ethan move, I'll have hell hounds attack them.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/26/2013, 6:30 am

OOC: okay!

Ethan wanted to move and protect her but he fell to the ground. With his broken fingers and the hole in his thigh, he couldn't defend her. He knew Ross could easily kill her and he watched on in horror. He didn't want her to die, she was to special. He looked at Ross with furious eyes, trying to tell him "I will kill you...".
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2013, 6:37 am

Lakisha made a circling movement with her dagger.
    'Come one!' she thought. 'Attack me!' His waiting made her nervous.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/26/2013, 6:42 am

Ross moved foward and smiled. "Aww comeone...a little touch.." He muttered moving his hand foward. He pulled out a knife from behind him and swiped at Lakisha's neck.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2013, 6:53 am

Lakisha swiftly evaded the knife, but its tip scratched her jaw. A droplet of blood ran down her chin. She was about to attack back, when a hell hound came out from the bushes. It growled at them. Lakisha looked at Ross.
    "We'll settle our fight later," she said.
    She was about to attack the hellhound when three others got out from the bushes. Lakisha tensed.
    She ordered Salomo to jump in front of Ethan to protect him, then she changed her weapon into a bow and quiver.
    The young woman took two arrows out of her quiver, aimed, and shot them, killing two of the hellhounds immediately. Ross was fighting the other one, but the fourth jumped onto her. She protected herself with her bow, pushing the monster off. It fell on the ground yelping, but attacked her again.
    This time, she didn't have the time to parry. The monster knocked her over and put its paws on her shoulder. It opened its mouth to snap at her throat, when suddenly, it looked up then exploded into flames.
    Lakisha tried to roll to the side, but the hellhound's weight had been so heavy she still had the impression it was leaning on her.
    But then she saw who killed it.
    Ross stood above her, his self-assured smile on his lips.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/26/2013, 6:56 am

Ross looked down at her and smiled, with his knife twirling around his fingers. "We will settle this later dear..." He ran away into the bushes. Ethan looked at Lakisha and crawled over to her. "Hi...." He said smiling at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2013, 7:00 am

Lakisha coughed hard and finally managed to roll onto her side.
    "Ethan," she croaked, coughed again and regained her normal voice. "Oh, by Hades... "
    She saw his hand.
    "Come, let's get you some nectar as quick as possible."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/26/2013, 2:42 pm

Ethan sighed and looked at her. He tumbled rolled over to a rock and inched his way up it. He leaned agaisnt it and looked at her smiling. "That was...entertaining.." He said smiling. He always wanted people to be happy, even it was in the worst of conditions. He looked at Lakisha and frowned suddenly. Her chin was bleeding. The minute he would be able to, he would clean her up quickly and hug her, just to make sure she was ok.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2013, 3:35 pm

Lakisha rolled her eyes.
    "Glad you see it that way. Come to my cabin, I have nectar."
    She passed an arm around his waist and helped him up. Salomo followed them as they walked away.
    'We will settle this later dear', Ross had said. It seemed like an open threat to Lakisha.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 2/26/2013, 3:37 pm

Ethan nodded and kissed her cheek. "Thanks for helping me out that back there...." He said smiling. He limped lightly cause he was in alot of pain. He looked at her smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:43 am