A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Myka Windsmeadow, Daughter of Demeter

Rilee Vega
    Rilee Vega

Female
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2013-02-09

Myka Windsmeadow, Daughter of Demeter Empty Myka Windsmeadow, Daughter of Demeter

Post by Rilee Vega 2/23/2013, 8:59 pm

Name: Myka Windsmeadow (pronounsed Mike- Ca)

Date of Birth: April 10th

Country of Orgin: The Bahamas

Hair: Red, Wavy

Accent: Bahamian

Eyes: Brown- black

Body Type: Small, skinny and very flexible

Weight: 119 pounds

Height: 5'4

Skin: Pale

Godly Parent: Demeter

Mortal Parent: Jeffery Windsmeadow

Flaws: Wakes up screaming in her sleep from father's death, which causes a huge annoyance with her cabinmates. Is not a good judge of character, gets hurt easily. Expects too much from people, is dissapointed easily.

Powers: None

Weapons: A short knife made of cestiestial bronze with a leather steath that her friend Rylee had made her in the Hephestus cabin

Pets: A very none- magical black cat named Symba

Favorite Song: Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

Personality: Bubbly, Very Talkitive, Easy to talk to

Talents: Playing guitar and drums

Life Before CHB: Myka loved the Bahamas, and had a good life there. She loved to garden and make life grow. Myka's dad worked studying sea life, and she wouldn't see him for days at a time some times because of his underwater reasearches. Myka also lived with her aunt, August, who watched her while her father was not around. Then one day, her entire life changed. While her dad was deep sea scuba diving, his oxygen tank burst and he had drownt. Myka felt demolished in her own feelings. Considering her and August had survived off of her beloved father, they were stuck, and forced to move to the states. There, they recovered easily by finding out that Myka was a demigod. The camp had helped August who is currently working as a hotel manager in New York, and Myka visits her as much as possible.

RP Example: I sit in a rocking chair on the big house porch, looking out over the fields, thinking about nothing in particular. I catch myself chewing the skin around my thumb nail. I really need to stop doing that. It's not healthy, and makes ugly looking nails. I notice how the sunlight makes a rainbow like reflection in the lake. I ponder this, and mentally make a note to myself to ask an Apollo kid how that is.

Notes: Has ADHD and a minor scenario Dyslexia, and visits her aunt every other Saturday.

Last edited by Rilee Vega on 2/27/2013, 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Myka Windsmeadow, Daughter of Demeter Empty Re: Myka Windsmeadow, Daughter of Demeter

Post by Blaze 2/24/2013, 12:25 pm

She must have ADHD. Every demigod has it to fight.

Dyslexia could be minor, but she has to have it.
    Rilee Vega
    Rilee Vega

Female
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2013-02-09

Myka Windsmeadow, Daughter of Demeter Empty Re: Myka Windsmeadow, Daughter of Demeter

Post by Rilee Vega 2/24/2013, 3:45 pm

Edited. Thanks
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 2/27/2013, 12:14 am

The whole "Makes friends too fast" thing doesn't make sense to me. The bit after it does, but not that phrase. Reword it or take it out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:31 am