A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Kayla Jones Daughter of Iris

Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

Kayla Jones Daughter of Iris  Empty Kayla Jones Daughter of Iris

Post by Wisey 3/1/2013, 10:22 pm

Name: Kayla Michelle Jones
    Eyes: Bright blue eyes with a bit a green. Almost like turquoise.
    Hair: Long straight blonde with pinkish reddish streaks throughout
    Height: 5'3
    Body Type: Kayla has a toned and fit body because she participates in many athletics
    Skin Color: lightly tan
    God Parent: Iris
    Mortal Parent: Mark Jones
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: none
    Talents: She can dance really well, and she can draw as well.
    Weapon**: A sterling silver mood ring that turns into a 2.5 foot celestial bronze sword when activated.
    Flaws: She has trust issues, which makes her stubborn as a mule.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): When it is raining, or there is a mist, Kayla can turn rainbows into a radiant energy, or light, that can be sent to the enemy, temporarily blinding them while she attacks.
    Life Before CHB*: Kayla was born on April 6, 1996 in Seattle, Washington. She was the shy girl next door who always kept to herself. Every “friend” she has made only did it to just stab her back in the back, resulting in her having trust issues. But whenever she felt like she could trust someone, not knowing they were just going to betray her, she was a caring girl with a kind heart. Regardless of her friendliness, if others insult her or her loved ones, she will become defensive. The only person who she could trust was her dad, but ever since her dad passed away a couple of months ago, she now feels truly alone. In his will he begs her to be dropped off at this hill off of Long Island, New York, with a giant tree on top of it, known to demigods as Thalia’s tree.
    RP Example*: The past few months had been a blur. I really missed Dad…. He was literally the only one I had, now I’m alone… Why did you leave us Mom? On the way to this hill from my father’s will I started to go back to what happened the day my father died.
    After coming home from another quiet day at school, in my opinion, I noticed that the door was unlocked, which was strange because dad never had the door unlocked. I slowly opened the door to our flat, only to be greeted with the sight of everything in ruins. There was broken glass everywhere on the floor, our coffee table broken into splinters, two or three windows broken. Panic started to swell in in my chest. Throwing my bag down on the floor I ran around to every room calling out for my beloved father. I finally found him in his room… in a pile of blood. A scream rose up to my throat but nothing came out. I started crying, slowly walking over to his motionless body and then knelt down next to him trying to find a pulse, only to find out that there was none. At that point I was to the point of broken, I was in hysterics. My only friend and family member was gone… just like that.
    I snapped out of my reverie when the taxi lurched to a stop at this big hill with this gorgeous tree at the top. I grabbed my duffle bag and backpack out of the taxi and slowly made my way up the hill not knowing what was going to greet me on the other side.
    Any notes about your characters: This is what she looks like
    Spoiler:
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Kayla Jones Daughter of Iris  Empty Re: Kayla Jones Daughter of Iris

Post by nix 3/2/2013, 5:08 pm

I think you put this in the wrong place, since this isn't the detailed forms. Also, you need three flaws for the normal character form. Shall I move it?
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/2/2013, 7:41 pm

Oh I'm sorry... I didn't realize that we even had a detailed character form placement.... I haven't been on here for a while so please excuse me.. And yes please, if you don't mind please move this
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/2/2013, 8:44 pm

I'll move it right now. By the way, your character needs three flaws. How many times a day can she do this power? Can people resist this power? How long is temporarily?
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/2/2013, 9:09 pm

Flaws: She has trust issues, which makes her stubborn as a mule. she also jumps to conclusions, and she is socially awkward (a/n does the last one count?)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): When it is raining, or there is a mist, Kayla can turn rainbows into a radiant energy, or light, that can be sent to the enemy, temporarily blinding them, 10 minutes max depending on how much of her power she uses, while she attacks. She gets tired after using her powers for over 3 hours a day, needing at least 3 hours of sleep to rejuvenate her powers.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/2/2013, 10:14 pm

Can you please tell me what the temporarily is? Tell me how long, for the blinding part. And she can use both powers for three hours straight? I'm confused with your answer. Please tell me seperately on the previous questions I've asked for each power, except the resistance (That was for the blinding power). How many times a day can she use this?
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/2/2013, 10:22 pm

temporarily as in like it distorts their vision like how you stare at the light too long and up to 10 minutes.

she only has one power, which is blinding, and she can use it up to 15-20 times a day

flaws:
    1. trust issues
    2. jumps to conclusions
    3. shes prideful

No one can resist her power
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/2/2013, 10:26 pm

Oh no flaws. You're good with that. I apologize I read that she can turn light into rainbows. And sorry, that's too many times, and it's too long to blind them. How about to five minutes, and around 10-15 times? Also, if you're going to blind someone, you have to ask their permission if you can do that to their character, or else it's gonna be powerplaying.
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female

Post by Wisey 3/2/2013, 10:27 pm

alright, i can abide by those rules. sorry i didnt make myself clear before, again i didnt realize they added other rules to the character forms

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 3/2/2013, 10:38 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content