A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'll Fix You

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

I'll Fix You Empty I'll Fix You

Post by Jordan 3/4/2013, 9:31 pm

Achilles walked along the paved streets of the city. The sun was high, and he was feeling great. He strolled along, his hand wrapped around another. He turned to look at Ever and smiled, exposing a white row of teeth. He had been unusually happy lately, he loved spending time with her, she was his favorite person to be around. They passed under skyscrapers and Achilles found himself in front of a small coffee shop. He could use some hot chocolate. "Wanna go in?" Achilles asked, placing a peck on the blonde girl's cheek.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

I'll Fix You Empty Re: I'll Fix You

Post by Snuffleasaurus 3/4/2013, 9:38 pm

Ever walked hand in hand with him. He was her everything. He had helped her through so much; kept her alive. It took her a moment to realize he had asked her a question. "What? Oh. Yeah. SUre. I could go for a Caramel Apple Spice,". She peered into the shop, carefully checking for anything that could harm Achilles. oh, and herself, but that came second to him .
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/5/2013, 3:59 pm

Achilles smiled and removed his hand from hers to open the door. "After you mon amour." He smiled. He had learned a new language for her, he would do more for her, but she wasn't that demanding. The son of Apollo smiled and let her through the door before following behind her.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 3/5/2013, 6:29 pm

Ever smiled and stepped through. She pulled Achilles closer to her , her eyes scanning the place quickly : a lonely old man sipping coffee and strain out the window , a guy and girl about twenty leaned in, having a private discussion , and various people of various ages on laptops. Ever walked up to the cashier . He looked to be about sixteen;must be a new employee. Ever smiled, and he smiled back. The guys eyes roamed her face , then jerked up to Achilles, then right back to Evers slightly tanned face. "Double Chicolate chip frappe, large please." She turned to Achilles and stepped back slightly do he could place his order. "For you , sir?" He asked, his eyes still on ever . She didn't notice him watching her. She was busy scanning the little cafe.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/9/2013, 4:59 pm

Achilles cleared his throat; annoyance present in his interjection. It was obvious the guy was interested in Ever. Heck, who wouldn't be? But he was still allowed to be jealous. "I'll take a tall hot chocolate." He sniffed. Achilles liked to be out in the mortal world, but he was never able to be calm. Everywhere he looked he wondered what monster could come from where. He flipped his blonde hair out of his face and wound his fingers around Ever's.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 3/9/2013, 5:40 pm

Ever turned back to the guy. She pulled out some bills and paid for both their beverages. She watched as the guy moved around quickly. He was fumbling with the cups and such; He seemed nervous. Maybe he was intoxicated? There were so many things he could be on. Ever's mind began to wander, thinking about all of the intoxicants he could have consumed.
    She snapped to attention when he sat the drinks down. "Large double chocolate chip frappe for the beautiful lady," He smiled. "and a tall hot chocolate," he added hurriedly at the end. Ever ignored his comment and took her drink. She led Achilles over to a small table in a corner by a window and sat down, letting go of his hand. She took a sip of her drink, her eyes shifting around.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/12/2013, 5:40 pm

Achilles sat across from Ever and took a sip from his drink. He let the warmth from the cup soak into his frigid hands and watched his girlfriend curiously. She seemed jumpy, shifty... something was bothering her. "You okay?" He asked concern working its way into his voice. "You seem... off." He explained cautiously. Usually she was attentive, she seemed more nervous than usual. He rested his hands between his thighs in hopes to warm his fingers. He sat a tad awkwardly, shoulders tensed and back slouched forward. Other than cold extremities he was feeling pretty well. He had gone several weeks without another... mistake. But this made him nervous. The longer he went without incident, the more he feared of slipping, like maybe it was continually building inside him like toxic gases and molten earth inside a volcano. He closed his eyes and inhaled, he shouldn't dwell on it. It was a good day. Though chilly, he was spending the day with his favorite person. One of the few people who fully understood and accepted him, even through all of his flaws.
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Snuffleasaurus 3/12/2013, 6:28 pm

Ever sighed. She'd have to tell him soon. She reached for hand and took it. Her thumb caressed the back of his hand and she shifted her eyes up to meet his. "It's nothing. I'm just nervous I guess. But, Achilles? I've been meaning to tell you something for a while now." it was now or never. It wasn't like he'd freak out either. But still, in this public place? Bad idea, Ever. Save it for later. She forced a smile. "I just wanted to tell you I love you." How could she tell him that she planned to leave camp? It'd kill him. She sighed and squeezed his hand lightly.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 3/12/2013, 8:22 pm

Achilles feigned a smile. It was clear Abby wanted to tell him something... something more than what was usually stated between them. He squeezed her hand lightly, "I love you too." He relaxed his face feeling a chill run down his spine. The door to the cafe opened a tiny chime echoed through the store. A curvy ebony haired woman entered. Her hair was short, almost a bob and she wore a long crimson coat and tall boots. Every inch of her voluptuous body was covered. Especially to a demigod, this was a warning sign. Her skin was pale and her eyes glowed ominously. A hand slipped out of her coat pocket to reveal an emerald green claw. He nose was turned toward the air, Achilles could hear her sniff from over here. His face paled and he turned quickly to Ever. "We've got company." He whispered harshly. He removed a silver ring from his finger and returned to a casual position. It was a busy place, maybe the mortals would hide their scent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:42 pm