A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Leaving for France (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Leaving for France (private) Empty Leaving for France (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2013, 11:56 am

Victoria was pulling her grey suitcase behind her, walking up the hill on the little earth path. She was wearing a white shirt on which she had woven the graphic representations of the exponential function and the logarithm function. Along with that, she had a pair of jean shorts and a grey hoodie tied around her hips. She also had her tennis shoes on.
    When she had finished scaling the hill up, she went to see Peleus and stroked his beautiful scales while waiting for James and Justin to come.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Leaving for France (private) Empty Re: Leaving for France (private)

Post by Aves 3/10/2013, 12:18 pm

I walk up the hill carrying a backpack and a small duffle bag. I see my sister on the top of the hill, I walk faster too meet her. I wear white hi-top Converse, white paints, and a dark hoodie. I reach the top of the hill and sit down next to my sister.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 3/11/2013, 4:46 pm

I sighed and walked up to the hill. I stared the boy that might was Justin. He looked like an Athena's cabin kid so I was wondering what was his releastionship with Vic. "Stop being jealous" a voice was yelling into my head. I ignored it and shaked hands with Justin.
    -Hello! I said. I'm Jaison! Nice to meet you! Athena's cabin? I asked looking him up to down. Then I turned to Vic and kept myself from hugging her. I smiled simply.
    -So, everything is ready? I asked as I ensured I still had my backbag and small suitcase bag with me.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/11/2013, 6:19 pm

I shake his hand, "Yeah, I'm from the Athena Cabin," I say befor he turns around, I stand up and look around. I didn't know this guy, but, I knew he meant something to my sister, I mean obviously, he was coming with us to France.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/12/2013, 1:35 am

Victora stood up, a great smile on her lips. She went to Justin and hugged him, then hugged Jason, a bit longer.
    "A harpy is driving us to the New York Airport," she said and pointed at the white pickup car that had come to a halt on the hill. "We're not the only ones leaving, but our flight is the earliest, so fortunately, we'll be alone."
    She went to snatch her trunk and smiled broadly at the boys.
    "Ready?" she asked.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/12/2013, 10:59 am

I hug her back, and listen to her, "Alright," I say after her first statement. "Yeah," I say and start walking down the hill.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/12/2013, 12:58 pm

I hugged back blushing slightly so that it wasn't obvious at least. I smiled and listened carefully. Then I smiply nodded and started going downhill. I stopped in front of the car's bootlid and opened it placing in my bags and taking Justin's and Victoria's to place in too.
    -Who's gonna drive us? I asked.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/12/2013, 2:15 pm

"I believe Victoria said a harpy was driving us to the airport." I state getting in the car.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/12/2013, 2:38 pm

-Oh yes! I said. Sorry I forget things very radomly... I don't even remember what I took with me or... what I ate last night... it's terrible forgetting so easily...
    I said trying to cover a deadly mistake. When Victoria was talking I only got some of her words because of looking her... I was actually almost dreaming so I snapped my face a bit trying to refresh myself! I hold the front door for Victoria and sat in the back sits with Justin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/12/2013, 3:34 pm

Victoria thanked him with a smile as he held the door for her.
    "I just hope you don't have the Korsakoff syndrome," she stated as she entered the car. "Are your aliments rich enough in thiamin?"
    Thiamin was the other name of the B1-vitamin, and Victoria knew that a deficiency in B1-vitamin was often responsible of the Korsakoff syndrome.
    This syndrome was an illness of the memory. It damaged the memory parts of the brain beyond repair and it's almost impossible to cure. The person who has the syndrome remembers everything up to the moments the symptoms of the syndrome appear, then they gradually forget. They can't remember what they did ten minutes ago.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/12/2013, 5:41 pm

-No... As far as I know I'm perfectly healthy even at the least cell in my body... I blushe agian as saying that and I didn't even noticed that the car had started. I looked at the harpy with a bit of horor but with a second thought in case she turned out evil I would easily knock her down.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/12/2013, 6:16 pm

I sit in the back and twirl a drumstick in my hand as we drive to the airport.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2013, 1:35 am

Victoria was sitting between the two boys, and she had a happy expression that positively changer her from her usual nose-in-the-air, haughty expression.
    She noticed Justin playing with a drumstick.
    "You're a drummer?" she asked. "You never told me!"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/13/2013, 9:35 am

I look at my sister and stop playing with my drumstick, "No, I just like play with the drumstick." I say trying to sound sarcastic.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2013, 1:45 pm

His sarcastic tone surprised her, and she wondered wether she had done something to offend him.

They chatted some and finally arrived at the airport, where the harpy grunted for them to get off the bus. They quickly took their trunks and went inside.
    Check-in, security, boarding... All happened all too slowly in Vic's opinion; she was eager to see her father again.
    On the plane, they were all three next to each others, which pleased her. They talked about chemistry, maths and about the newest scientific discoveries. Victoria even talked about planes (she had been at Berlin's ILA last year, and had seen some prototypes, like the SpaceLiner, that had really impressed her).

The flight took them several hours, but they melted away, with Justin and Jason next to her.
    To Victoria, Jason's kiss, three days ago, was like a dream, she didn't know wether she had been awake or not... What if she had just imagined it? It happened so quickly... But she wouldn't dare to ask him. That would be so embarrassing!

OOC: Yeah, I know, I kind of sped things up; I hope it doens't bother you....
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/13/2013, 2:12 pm

I follow my sister and Jason. I sit on the plane, Vitoria's voice melting away into a blur, except when she talked about planes. I listened to my iPod, through my Beats, by Dre, headphones.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2013, 2:29 pm

Now Victoria was certain she had offended Justin in some way. When they got to take their luggage at the Bordeaux airport, she looked into his eyes and whispered, so Jason wouldn't hear:
    "What did I do?"
    Justin was her favorite sibling, he was the one she was having most fun with and who actually understood what she was talking about. She just couldn't bear the thought of him turning his back on her.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/13/2013, 2:39 pm

I whisper back to her. "What do you mean?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2013, 2:51 pm

"You're acting... I don't know, as if you're unhappy to be here; I thought it was because I did something wrong."
    She frowned and studied his face.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/13/2013, 2:53 pm

I smile, " Oh it's nothing, sis."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2013, 3:01 pm

This was weird.
    "You sure?" she asked, a strain of blonde hair falling in front of her eyes.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/13/2013, 3:03 pm

"Yes, Victoria. I'm positive." I state, putting my head phones around my neck.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2013, 3:08 pm

It was still odd, she felt, but she innerly shrugged and took her luggage as it came near her. Then, she put the strain behind her ear and looked for Jason. She soon found him taking his own trunk, on the other side.
    "You ready?" she smiled.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/13/2013, 3:11 pm

I grab my bag, "Yeah," I say not knowing which one of us she was talking to?
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/13/2013, 3:12 pm

~Before a while~
    I was looking out of the window bored. We had some fun but we talked about everything so far... planes,science,maths nothing left to say or do. I noticed after a while some whispers and turned to see Victoria saying something in a low but clear voice to Justin. I felt kinda weird. But should I? I stopped my self thinking like that. Justin was just a friend. Besides who was I? Such a coward couldn't be nothing more I thought painfully about me. I was a good fighter and friend but what did it mattered? I tried to calm down and looked away. Next time I would simply be more clear with her. I would also watch carefully Justin even though deep inside me I flet he had nothing bad to do with. He was just a really good friend of Victoria.
    ~then~
    I turned to Victoria abstucted...
    -Uh? Oh... yeah! I nodded even though I still felt a bit uncomfortable and lost in my thoughts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:58 pm