A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Celine's Bunk

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Celine's Bunk Empty Celine's Bunk

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/10/2013, 2:02 pm

Celine straggered in, carrying a suitcase that weighted twice her weight. She had spent a season away from CHB, just to clear her mind, and that had become a disaustrous experience. The monsters seemed to have doubled since the last time she faced the exterior and she had nothing but a small dagger to defend herself. As she left, she had the hope of meeting some of her long lost friends, maybe her sister and her ex-boyfriend, whose she believed to be dead. But as she came back, all she had was a new collection of scars and the promise to never leave the safety of the invisible walls of Camp again.
    With an exhausted sigh, Celine kicked her suitcase under the bunk without the slightest delicacy and collapsed on her bed, determinated not to get up again not even in case of fire. She pulled her iPod out of her pocket and dedicated herself to spend the rest of the day trying to reset all the levels of Flow.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Celine's Bunk Empty Re: Celine's Bunk

Post by Mason 3/10/2013, 2:09 pm

"Why, hello, beautiful," said a sudden voice, coming from the Athena cabin door. The wind whirled as Austin Darren Valley stepped into the cabin, looking around at all of the books laying around. He looked at Celine through his sunglasses, pulling his brown coat together a little bit, and met her nice eyes through her clear glasses. "Have you forgotten about me?" he asked, grinning. He brushed his brown hair out of his eyes, then sat down on her bunk. His breath smelled like mint, from the gum he was chewing.
    He ran a hand through Celine's hair, feeling the warm body he had not had next to him for so long. Austin touched the giant gash on his face where he had blocked the monster's aim from hitting Mason's chest. He glared out of the window, wondering where his little brother was now. With his mother? Probably. After all, Ally was pretty sick at the time: Austin felt like spending a moment with Celine before seeing his mother, though. Austin looked back at her. He slowly held her hand.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/10/2013, 4:21 pm

Celine raised her eyes lazily as she heard the creek of an opening door. She took a while to process what she saw. He was standing there, and he looked so healthy, so alive. She had dreamed about that moment several times, but when it finally happened, she was just too perplex to react. She rather to believe that she was actually asleep, and that was just a stupid delusion of her nostalgic mind.
    Celine didn't reply as Austin greeted her, although he sounded so sassy that her pale cheeks blushed to a scarlet tone. She was only able to believe in her eyes when she felt the pressure as he sat by her side. His touch on her head was delightfully familiar, despite the long time that had passed, and Celine made a very big effort not to grin and hold him tight. She remembered clearly the day when Austin left her, broke her heart into pieces that she never was able to reassemble, and then disappeared without even bothering to reply to her Iris Messages. She had to be frigid to him and ignore her passional impulses to the max.
    Celine slapped his hand away before he could touch her even more and stared at him with wide eyes. "You just... You were suposed to be dead!" She exclaimed, and her voice sounded shaky and very squeaky. She was about to cry and she hadn't notice yet. Great beginning, she thought sarcastically, reproaching herself as usual.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 3/10/2013, 5:32 pm

Austin backed up, obviously confused by how she just yelled out at him that. He got off of the bunk, backing into a wall. "I...I am?" he asked, frowning. "And why would that be, may I ask?" he asked further, just as the clock hit around three o' clock in the afternoon.
    He stared at her hand, still thinking about how she did not want to touch him. He said, under his breath, "I wanted to talk, but if you do not want to see me again, I will leave. I have to go visit my very sick mother." He looked at Celine again, tears coming to his eyes. He didn't know what to do if his mother died. He didn't know what to do if he lost Celine. Both together made him want to scream out.
    "Bye, then," he said, heading to the cabin door. Austin quickly threw a note on her desk when she wasn't looking. It said:

I wrote you a poem, and I want you to know,
    Whether you want to be with me,
    or you want to go,
    I am on the top of the highest tree,

Your beautiful, your eyes shine like stars,
    behind your glasses, make my heart beat,
    I feel like we've been far apart, like I was on Mars,
    I'd notice you of all on the street

Then, it ended. Austin had been afraid of what would've happened if he put more. He stood in silence for a second.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/11/2013, 6:48 pm

As Austin questioned that awkward comment, a lot of options popped into Celine's mind. If she followed her impulses, she would have let him go without thinking twice, and then she would stay the rest of her lonely existence martirizing herself because of that. But Celine knew she too smart to waste a oportunity for which she had waited that long. Almost involuntarily, she jumped out of her bed and grabbed Austin by his arm before he could talk any more step. "I don't want to be left alone. Not again." That first reaction was marked by a sob that she could not stifle. She took a deep breathe, determinated to sound self-confident. "You scared the crap out of me with that IM. I thought you were dead or being tortured. Can't you see how much I care?" The words, which were a bit too sincere, leaked from her mouth just like water from a font. Celine clutched Austin's arm with increasing strenght, probably hurting him. She wanted to be sure that she would catch his attention, at least at that moment.

OOC: Don't make stuff go too quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:01 pm