A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Jynx's bunk (daughter of Nike) Come and talk to me if you want to-not that you would

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Jynx's bunk (daughter of Nike) Come and talk to me if you want to-not that you would Empty Jynx's bunk (daughter of Nike) Come and talk to me if you want to-not that you would

Post by mabel pines 1/23/2010, 10:40 pm

I walk nto my cabin and look for a bunk. I sit down and realise that I have nothing to mark that it was my bunk. Oh well, who cares. If some one takes it while I'm not here there's always the floor. I don't care what happens. I guess you could say I was goth, but I'm not really. I fall asleep.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Jynx's bunk (daughter of Nike) Come and talk to me if you want to-not that you would Empty Re: Jynx's bunk (daughter of Nike) Come and talk to me if you want to-not that you would

Post by mabel pines 1/24/2010, 11:26 am

I wake up and rub my eyes tiredly. I grab for a brush, when I realize I don't have one. I go down to the camp store to buy some stuff I need. Then I remember that I don't have any cash. "Sh**," I mutter. I walk out of my cabin trying to think of ways I could make some money.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Jynx's bunk (daughter of Nike) Come and talk to me if you want to-not that you would Empty Re: Jynx's bunk (daughter of Nike) Come and talk to me if you want to-not that you would

Post by mabel pines 1/30/2010, 8:17 am

I walked into my cabin and sat down on my bunk. A new daughter of Aphrodite, a daughter of Hestia, a daughter of Persephone, and a daughter of Eris. Four friends. That's the most I've ever had. I get bored so I leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:40 am