A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

How about we fly like a butterfly

Buffy Summers
    Buffy Summers

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2012-09-17

How about we fly like a butterfly Empty How about we fly like a butterfly

Post by Buffy Summers 4/6/2013, 9:45 am

How about we fly like a butterfly Tumblr_lrpvxk5yz91qf2svuo1_500

Name: Evangeline "Eve" Winters.
    Eyes: Green/Blue
    Hair: Reddish right now. Naturally brown.
    Height: 5"2
    Body Type: Lean, small.
    Skin Color: Cacausion
    God Parent: Hermes.
    Mortal Parent: Maria Winters, Mother [x]
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None.
    Personality: Eve is one of them girls who contradicts herself in every possible way. Sarcastic, funny, caring, talkative, each only the tip of the iceberg when it comes down to it.
    She’s witty, smart and cunning. Her plans fall through usually, and they themselves are usually quite complex. She’s a good thinker even though she has Dyslexia and ADHD, and knows a lot more than she’s given credit for.
    Her cunning and wit is unrivaled, seemingly a dumb kid who has more looks than thoughts, but she surprises you. A quick thinker and a good doer, she knows when to stop and when to start with remarks and actions.
    Eve is an incredibly random and funny person. She doesn't really think about what she says, but when she does giggles ensue. Though she doesn't think of herself as funny at all, in all honestly.
    Sarcastic, she has something to say about everything and anything, always ready to break your hopes or make them.
    Eve is also quite honestly caring, and loves people with everything she holds. Love isn't a word to her, it’s a physical item, something that is to be handed out carefully and to people chosen equally careful. This makes her slightly nervous around people, and it’s hard for her to trust everyone.
    Saying that though, she can be too trusting after a conversation. Through a few compliments around, maybe some remarks on her hair, and she’s putty in your hands.
    The most notable thing about her is her thoughts. She speaks pretty much before she speaks, and often has to apologize later when a fight comes around.
    Talkative, she gets into a groove when she warms to you, and absolutely has to speak every few seconds cause it’s like life or death. It’s actually rare for someone to make her speechless, because she’s prepared and has something to say every time you speak.
    As Eve herself admits, she has a horrible temper at times. Things get on her nerves that means she goes on and on and on and on for hours about this problem, or this person, or animal, or whatever, until by the end she's gone so off topic that she doesn't remember the original thing that had her upset.
    She's shy, loud, rude, formal... all in all, when the day comes to an end, Eve keeps you guessing on just how she'll act.
    Talents: Pranking People, Singing, Dancing, Running.

• Naturally fast, hard to catch her when she's running.
    • Can swipe small things without people noticing (Not that she'd do that of course)
    • She's a good athlete.
    • Excellent messenger.

Weapon: A Celestial Bronze Sword.
    Flaws: Hubris, Personal Loyalty, Holds a Grudge.
    Powers: Guess there are none :D
    Life Before CHB: Eve Winters was born on the 24th of August seventeen years ago, to Janus and Maria.
    Janus and Maria met each other in a bar, and it was basically a one night stand. Maria woke up alone, and went along with her life until a few weeks later when she realized that shudder gasp, she was pregnant. Now Maria was a young girl. She wasn't like the other half-bloods parents. She was only nineteen. And when she had her baby it was pretty obvious that she wasn't gonna be able to cope.
    So her elder sister Adara adopted the little girl as her own, due in large to her not being able to have her own children.
    Adara doted on Eve of course. There's not anything you can say wrong about Adara Winters.
    But Maria Winters might not have been able to care for her child, but she grieved the loss of her girl until seven years later when she ODed.
    Meanwhile Adara and Eve were living in Miami, and there came a time when Eve needed to leave. Adara received a letter telling her about a place on Long Island Sound, and little Eve was brought there aged 10.
    Up to this day, Adara knows what happens at Camp. Eve doesn't know about her real mother, and everyone's happy.
    RP Example:
    Me wrote:The first thing I saw lying on my side was what looked like expensive boots. Very expensive boots. And very expensive jeans. Had an Aphrodite Child come to try give me fashion tips? Had an Aphrodite Child stolen my beanie? It had happened before.
    'Hm. Possibly,' I told the expensive legs.
    Feminine. Obviously a girl. Unless guys suddenly wore boots. Or I'd been conked hard enough to be unconscious. Would I know that though?
    'My name... is... Sonic the Hedgehog,' I muttered, rolling over and sitting up to look at the blonde girl near me.
    There was also a guy, and without me asking he helped me up. He'd apologized, but I waved it off. Accidents happen, right? Right. Who cared I'd fallen off the skateboard. Worse things happened. Though there was this insistent throbbing in my head, and a ring in the ear which had been smacked. It'd go away soon though. Hopefully.
    'Thanks.'
    Then realizing what I'd just said to the blonde, I turned to her.
    'I'm Shay. Not Sonic.'
    Was he holding my beanie? He was! Well at least that hadn't been lost. And my skateboard... turning around I spotted it a little ways away, my coffee beside it. Well. Looks like I wouldn't be getting another sip of that nearly gone precious mineral. But the skateboard wasn't damaged. That was good.
    Any notes about your characters: I used a different RP Sample okay cause if I'd been left to write one for Eve then you would have got like two sentences lol. She's a character from another site, which is why I included the personality and em yep. Playby is Hayley Williams.

Last edited by Buffy Summers on 4/6/2013, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

How about we fly like a butterfly Empty Re: How about we fly like a butterfly

Post by Blaze 4/6/2013, 11:38 am

Add one more flaw.

If she's naturally fast, it's not really a power.

The second one isn't really a power. Nor is the third or fourth.
    Buffy Summers
    Buffy Summers

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2012-09-17

Post by Buffy Summers 4/6/2013, 11:43 am

Done ^_^
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/6/2013, 11:45 am

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:09 am