A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Walking through the forest (Private)

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Walking through the forest (Private) Empty Walking through the forest (Private)

Post by Josh 4/12/2013, 3:07 pm

I wandered through the forest, slightly disappointed. I hadn't seen Chase in the past few days, but I'd been thinking about him. He'd left me after the mess hall and gone back to his cabin, he didn't even say good-bye or anything, and that had hurt me a bit. We were getting on so well, or so I had thought. Then that other girl had showed up, Ophelia I think her name was, they clearly had cared a lot for each other once. Was I jealous? Envious? I wasn't sure. I liked Chase, he was really kind, but I just wasn't sure whether he even liked me in return. I hardly even knew anything about him! Plus he had a daughter, that would mean a mother, and was there anything with them? I wish I knew... I was probably making a mistake, and I would just have to try and move on, I didn't think it was going to happen...
    I weaved my way through the trees thinking about it all, kicking the leaves up as I went. It was a good thing it wasn't muddy, otherwise my legs would have been caked in mud. I was only wearing shorts after all, and then a t-shirt, with white canvas shoes. Probably not the best outfit to go wandering through the forest with. Still, it was the best place to be alone and to have a chance to think. I fumbled with my ring though, my trusty dagger, when it need to be. I was aware I could encounter a monster or something in the forest, but was I afraid? Not yet. Would I be? Probably. Now that I had started thinking about monsters, I was moving a lot more slowly, being careful, looking in all directions every few seconds. I was now thinking something was going to jump out and get me, but I wasn't afraid, or at least, that's what I was telling myself. I didn't even notice myself twisting my ring and it growing out to for a longer dagger with the same ring at the base for me to slip back over my finger and for it to return to it's usual shape. Still, presently, I was now holding it in my left-hand. Ready to use it, though I wasn't even aware it was there... It was more like a subconscious thing that I had done.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Walking through the forest (Private) Empty Re: Walking through the forest (Private)

Post by GwrachSeren 4/17/2013, 5:07 pm

Chase opened his eyes and took in a HUGE breath. He lay there for a moment, just breathing deeply. He felt a cold breeze and nothing appeared to hurt. He looked down at his bare chest and the tattered remains of his shirt. He could barely move. His mouth was dry. He had a pain in his chest. He was covered in dirt and scratches. He tried to move. He couldn't.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Walking through the forest (Private) Empty Re: Walking through the forest (Private)

Post by Josh 4/20/2013, 1:25 pm

I look over into the distance and I see a figure lying there on the floor. I gasp and think what if it's somebody hurt. Were they attacked here in the forest? Before moving, I first look around and make sure there are no monsters in sight. I see that there is nothing around, and it's only then that I notice I have the knife in my hand, but instead of putting it away, I keep hold of it, in case I get attacked. I then sprint over to the body lying on the ground. As I get closer, I could see it was a boy, and he was shirtless, so it was probably a beast that attacked him, if attacked at all.

Then, when I was even closer, I realised who the boy was. I knew him. It was Chase. I gasped and screamed out, "Chase!" I then mustered up even more speed and ran even quicker. I dropped to the floor beside him, dropping my knife onto the ground, and I looked him over. His chest was completely covered in scratches, "Chase?! What happened?! Are you okay?!" I say to him rapidly. I was panting heavily, and kept looking around for whatever had done this to him. I was worried for him.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/20/2013, 1:55 pm

"There's- There's a reason I shouldn't get angry," he told her. He closed his brown eyes and breathed for a few seconds. He cracked one open. "Well... Stop looking for what did it... You're talking to him..."

He coughed a little. [color=bohemian]"When I get too angry... I become like a rabid beast. Claws and sharp teeth and foaming mouth. All that... Anger can turn you into the worst things..."[/color

Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/20/2013, 2:16 pm

I look down at him, looking to see if he's joking, but he seems completely truthful. "B...but y...you're al...alright n...now?" I stutter, slightly afraid, but still not leaving his side. I'd made that mistake of letting him go earlier. I wasn't going to abandon him now, when he was at a weak point. So what if he'd turned into a beast? Every kid had some sort of flaw, I'd kinda gotten used to things like that. I was still slightly afraid about it, what if he turned again? But I was also pretty sure that wouldn't happen right now.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/20/2013, 3:05 pm

"Depends. I'm really hungry... How long have I been gone? A few hours? Two days?" he asked, trying to move. He could not. He sighed and leaned further back in frustration. He focused on his breathing.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 4/21/2013, 1:17 pm

"I haven't seen you in a couple days, at least. And I've got no food on me... Sorry..." I told him. I wondered whether he was in any state to walk just yet. He looked exhausted, and he appeared to be having to actually focus on his breathing. "Do you have the strength to move, or not yet?" I asked him. This side of Chase seemed so different. He now seemed more bestial, compared to the original calm Chase I had first met. I still liked him, just it was a surprise to me.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/1/2013, 3:10 pm

[color=bohemian]Chase shook his head. "I-I can't... I need some help... I need to get a new shirt... eat... shower... In that order."

Thank gods she wasn't around then. He would have scared her. Properly scared her.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 5/8/2013, 8:02 am

I looked down at him, I didn't know what to do. He couldn't move, but he clearly needed help. With all the scratches and marks on him, I would have suggested going to the infirmary, just to make sure he was completely okay, but he didn't seem to agree with that idea. After saying that this was him, it was probably something he had grown used to. "Well, what should I do?" I asked him, "I can't leave you here." I added, making it clear with my tone that I was not leaving him alone, and I indicated to where we were, reminding him that potentially we weren't alone in this forest.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/8/2013, 1:52 pm

Chase Whitebirch
    Son of Lyssa

Chase sighed. "Nicole? Can you... Ah. Can you help me?" he asked. "Don't worry about the cuts. I'm pretty used to getting them when this happens. I- ow. I'm OK."

Chase smiled a wobbly smile before weakly moving a hand for her to take. He couldn't help but inspect it. It was his hand, all right. No claws. Just scratches. The important part was that he managed to get away from people before it happened... Away from Ophelia. Maybe I should let her go... Maybe we were never meant to be for a reason. Maybe... Maybe I'm the reason. It's got to be me. I'm a monster. A horrible beast. I deserve no one... not even Aislyn-Rose... I'm a monster... The thoughts swirled around his head like water in a toilet bowl. He felt horrible. Still, he kept his wobbly smile on his face and his hand outstretched. His eyes had n odd sparkle to them, despite his inner thoughts and feelings.

OOC: Credit goes to RDragon because she sent me to the how to thing.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 5/14/2013, 4:40 pm

I looked at him and smiled, he was determined to get out of here. "Oui, of course I will help you." I stepped closer to him, and took him by the hand. I stepped even closer, and wrapped my other arm around his waist and helped to hoist him.
    I tried to get him to stand beside me, once we had gotten to that point, we would slowly be able to make our way back to camp.
    I felt my finger tingling and I looked down to see that once more I had a ring on my finger and the knife was gone from the ground.
    I then turned my attention back to Chase, he didn't appear to be in the best shape at all. It was pretty bad, and then I couldn't help but laugh a little. "You know, I've never met anyone with a condition quite like that." For some reason, I didn't feel afraid of him. Even if he could turn into a wild beast, and then attack anyone. I wasn't afraid of that, in fact I felt safer being with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:57 pm