A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Afternoon at the Lake (private)

OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female
    Number of posts : 583
    Registration date : 2013-03-19

Afternoon at the Lake (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon at the Lake (private)

Post by OhMySparkles 5/12/2013, 9:07 pm

Lucy took in a big gulp of air, seeing the momentary pause. Her feet felt like it was being tickled too, and she squirmed around, as much as she could without kicking Jana Kay. "Eep!"

"Oh, you're so gonna get it!" Lucy had a secret weapon. Well, not really a weapon, and it wasn't that cool. Like when other people say they have a secret weapon, they usually pull out this awesome weapon or think up this brilliant plan. Not her. But she still would use it.

As soon as Jana Kay came back up for air, Lucy put on her biggest smile and looked Jana Kay directly in the eye. This was her power that she normally didn't use. It was like tickling people without ever touching them. It would usually make people burst out laughing, laughing until their sides and stomach hurt and they were gasping hard for air (even more than they already were). It wasn't much of a power, especially in battle, but it was fun, in times like these. Lucy bit her lip, still smiling, waiting to see what would happen. Sometimes she got varied results.

Ooc: Don't worry, me too. I haven't been on for a week. And I had like 4 rps going on, including this one. I'm so bad D:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Afternoon at the Lake (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon at the Lake (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/13/2013, 12:58 am

Jana came back to the surface and gave Lucy a broad, laughing smile. Lucy looked back at her with a wide smile too, and then, the gods know why, Jana Kay started to laugh.

It was a hysterical laugh, the kind of laugh you can't resist, and it made Jana double over. Tears started streaming down her face and she couldn't stop!
    It didn't bother her, she loved laughing. But she didn't know why she laughed!
    Her stomach and her mouth began to hurt a little, but she didn't care. She carried on with her laughter, at one point splashing back into the water, her eyes full of tears that were streaming down her face. It was delicious.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/13/2013, 5:05 pm

Lucy put her hand to her mouth, trying not to giggle. But it was so hard not too. Just seeing Jana Kay like this, she looked a little confused but loving it at the same time. And even with tears coming down, it was a sight to see.

Not that she was trying to make fun of her or anything. Oh gods, she laughed like this at least once a day, but seeing it from someone else..

At one point, she finally had to say something. Of course she couldn't let her keep laughing without knowing what was happening. Although she had a feeling Jana Kay was smart enough to figure out sometime soon. Daughter of Laughter, over here.

"Sorry!" Lucy apologized, still very giggly. "It was just...I had to test it out. And you were so asking for it, by tickling me!" She joked.

Still watching tears run down her face as she was talking, she said, "...It should wear off on its own...I think." They should really have a manual for these powers!, she thought to herself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/14/2013, 1:38 am

Jana Kay nodded. So Lucy was the little minx who had made her laugh hysterically. She wasn't offended at all, though! That was such a nice power.

Slowly, it started to wear off. Jana still had tears in her eyes, but her laugh became less hysterical, then turned back to normal and finally faded away into a chuckle.

"That!" she said, "Was the most awesome power I have ever seen!" she declared.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/14/2013, 6:38 pm

Lucy watched as the unnatural laughter began to die off. Whew, okay, it goes away by itself, she thought to herself. She hadn't had time to really figure out her power, since she'd learned about it not long ago.

"Awesome," Lucy echoed. "Hmm. I like that! I tried it out once and the boy looked absolutely furious after." She remarked. "Maybe it wasn't so good that he was just about to take a bite of his food, though."
    Beaming, she also said, "But thanks! I think I like flowers more though. You can't do anything with laughter when you're fighting against a humongous beast-thingy."

Lucy wadded back a few feet into the shallower water and plopped down on the cool, wet sand of the ocean floor, taking out her braid and finger-combing her long hair.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2013, 12:57 pm

"Yes," Jana said. "Unless you can make them laugh to death! Or... you can distract them with that. When you're laughing, you're hardly able to fight, let alone be in the mood for fighting."

Then Lucy started stepping out of the Lake. Jana Kay followed her out of the water and went to her clothes. She took her green towel, walked back to Lucy and draped her new friend in it.

"You might want to change clothes," she chuckled. "What cabin are you staying at? Hermes?"
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/18/2013, 7:20 pm

"True! That would be a funny site to see. Someone laughing to death. I think I would like to die laughing. But let's not talk about death.." Lucy shook her head, then said, in a falsetto voice, mimicking an Aphrodite kid, "Its soooooo overrated." She stuck out her tongue.

Starting to shiver, she accepted the towel. "Thanks." You never realize how cold it is until you step out of the water.

"That might be a good idea. And yeah, at the Hermes'. With a bunch of people who like to steal your toothbrush and sneakers for fun." Lucy said that last part a bit unenthusiastically. She loved jokes, just not when they involved her going barefoot to breakfast. "The kids here are so weird." She tried to make a straight face, but just ended up bursting out laughing. Of course they're weird, this is a magical camp full of half gods! Back to the point, Lucy. "But, yeah. Change of clothes. Sounding good right about now." She stated, ringing out her tank top.

Ooc: It would still be in the period where they haven't made all the new cabins right? Cause if they had the new cabins, she might not be in the Hermes anymore. Idk. I can edit this part though, if it turns out to be something different.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2013, 5:31 am

OOC: Yeah, no new cabins, cuz Jana Kay talked about the Titan's War that wasn't over yet.

BIC: Jana laughed at Lucy's falsetto voice. She really sounded like somebody from the Aphrodite's! It was so funny!

"Oh, yeah, I know the 'Hermes'," Jana said. "I had been in their cabin too before Mum claimed me. It's astonishing how quickly your stuff disappears," she added, thinking about that white jacket she had really liked and that had vanished the day after her arrival.

Jana Kay took Lucy's arm.

"Come on, I'll accompany you. And I'll make sure you they don't steal from you in your absence!" she laughed.
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/19/2013, 6:27 pm

Ooc: Kay!

Bic: "Yeah!" Lucy agreed, "Well, at least you don't have to stay there for...ever. If only we had our own cabins. That would be great."

Lucy happily linked her arm with Jana Kay's. Laughing along with her friend, she declared, "Oh, they'd better not have! I just got a new pair of shoes!"

Bending down momentarily to pick up her bow, she started singing a little tune, skipping along the shoreline of the quiet, blue lake beside Jana Kay.

Ooc: Cabins? I haven't made one yet for Lucy, but go there now? :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2013, 3:00 am

"Oh, new pair of shoes? Those little things get lost so easily," she said, imitating the matter-of-fact tone of a Hermes kid who had just stolen something.

Then, she joined into Lucy's singing. It was a famous Camp-song in a mixture of Ancient Greek and English, talking about the war and the peace, Troy and Athens and Sparta, and she enjoyed singing with Lucy. Even though she hadn't a really nice voice, she didn't care and carried one singing. In fact, she preferred by far playing the violin than singing, and she would have played to Lucy if only she had had her instrument.

But now, they were heading to the Hermes cabin as they scaled the little hillside that was next to the Lake.

OOC: Sure:
    OhMySparkles
    OhMySparkles

Female

Post by OhMySparkles 5/21/2013, 8:14 pm

Ooc:

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t15299-lucy-s-bunk-daughter-of-gelos#1108107

I made it in the Other Gods cabin, but I put 'Flashback rp' and 'Hermes cabin' at the top, so I hope it's fine. Didn't know if I should put it in hermes' cause...well idk. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:02 am