A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2013, 8:50 am

John laughed as she messed her hair up.

"Thanks, Jamie!" he said and swam over to the Hippocampi, the baby swimming behind him.

He turned around and patted its shiny neck, then its velvet-like snout. Jamie had said it was a 'she'...

"Do you know her name?" he asked Jamie.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chilling at the Amphitheater (Private)

Post by Perca 4/27/2013, 8:56 am

I sighed."She doesn't have one.Being abandoned by her parents,she finds a protector in you"I explained.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2013, 8:57 am

John's eyes glistened. He had always loved animals, but never had a pet. Now he didn't see the Hippocampus baby as a pet, but more as a kind of... friend?

"I'm gonna name her 'Pearl'," he said as he passed a hand through her silky white mane.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/27/2013, 9:03 am

I smiled at them."Sounds beautiful.Like her.We can visit her whenever you want"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2013, 2:45 pm

John hugged Jamie.

"You're amazing!"

He let go of her.

"Do you have a Hippocampus too?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/27/2013, 2:59 pm

I blushed."Um...No.If you forget about the respect they have to show me,fish don't like me that much"I admitted.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2013, 3:38 pm

He put a hand on her shoulder and looked into her blue eyes. He noticed that they sparkled much more when they were underwater and she almost looked like a naiad....

"Whatcha mean, they have to show you respect? Because of your father?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/27/2013, 3:55 pm

"Yeah...Hey,time is passing.I can't help your breathing for much more.We can stay for a few more minutes but...We need to leave quickly"I warned him,trying to change the subject.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2013, 7:08 am

John nodded, though he felt that Jamie was a bit embarrassed. He hoped it wasn't because of him.

"Gosh, I'm sorry!" he said. "This must be draining your energy! Let's get to the surface quickly, then!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/28/2013, 7:27 am

I smiled and messed his hair again."Don't worry,I'm fine.Just enjoy your time with Pearl,okay?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2013, 10:30 am

The young boy smiled, trying to make his hair good again, and patted Pearl's neck.

"Don't mess too much around in my absence, 'kay?" he laughed and the Hippocampus playfully put its nose against his arm.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/29/2013, 6:22 am

I laughed at Pearl's childish reaction."Don't worry,John,she is just a future heartbreaker-but still a baby!And,we can come tomorrow too if you want,"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/29/2013, 12:02 pm

The young boy smiled broadly again.

"That's very nice of you, Jamie," he said, then grew worried. "Shouldn't we get back now? I don't want you to drain your energy because of me."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/29/2013, 12:30 pm

I smiled weakly at him but tried not to show it."No,no,I'm fine!"I told him and move my hand in front of my mouth to hide a yawn.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2013, 3:48 am

John made a kind smile. Jamie's hair was floating around her shoulders and he thought that no Naiad, and even no Nereid could match her beauty.

"Aw, come on Jamie, I see your eyelids flutter. You're tired. Let's get back up."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/10/2013, 4:20 am

I blushed from the attention he was paying to me.He always had a way to make me feel special and smiling,even when I was sad.He was just perfect,but only for other girls.I was still playing the roll of the "best friend",not that I minded.But,either way...
    He is taken,girl.Stop dreaming and answer him before he starts thinking you are a freak
    "I'm not tired,John,thank you.But I guess you have things to do so let's go back"I said and started swimming towards the surface."So,how are things with you and Juliet going?"

OOC:Do you mind?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2013, 5:38 am

The face Jamie talked about Juliet hurt John. It was a painful throbbing in his heart and he looked away.

"It's over," he said. "She was not the right for me, and she knew it."

Suddenly, he realized it wasn't because they broke up that he felt that pain in his chest. It was because Jamie talked about it - casually. He felt hurt because he liked Jamie more than Juliet, in a certain way.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/10/2013, 5:43 am

I turned to look at him sympathetically,even though I was smiling mentally."I'm sory to hear that"
    Yeah,right
    "You'll find another one quickly,I'm sure about it"I said with an encouraging smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2013, 5:57 am

John looked at her, and for the first time, his green eyes weren't full of good mood and optimism.

"Yeah..." he said.

That encouraging tone he detected in Jamie's voice hurt him more, because it was like she was saying "Go and see other girls! Like, other girls than me!"

He looked down and broke the surface of the water. His blonde hair stuck to his face and they swam to the beach.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/10/2013, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/10/2013, 6:10 am

I noticed the hurt tone in his voice and sighed.He must have really liked her...
    And why wouldn't he?The girl was beautiful!Tall with tanned skin,long curly black hair that reached her waist and sparkling deep blue eyes,slightly musculed but extremelly attractive and only a year older than them.She and John looked really nice together.Why couldn't I be like her?
    Kind of short for my age,with dull blue eyes and stupid straight brown hair,I was nothing special,nothing anyone would ever like.Instead,John was everything any girl would want.Taller than me,with messy blonde hair and shiny green eyes,quite athletic too.And don't forget the smile that never left his face.He was just perfect.
    I walked to the beach and lied down on the sand,staring up at the sky with closed eyes."You must have really liked her"I said softly,doubting he had heard me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2013, 6:30 am

He heard her whisper and turned to face her.

"I like her," he said. "Indeed. But I realized too late I mistook friendship for love."

He looked away.

"I always do," he whispered, thinking about Jamie's soft brown hair and her sparkling blue eyes.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/10/2013, 6:44 am

I turned to my side and moved my arm under my head as a pillow."Many people do,John.Don't be sad.There isn't a person in the world not hurt from love.I know it's hard for you,but it'll get better."I said with a small smile and closed my eyes again,unintetionally falling asleep
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2013, 8:31 am

John looked at Jamie for a long time. She looked so lovely with her delicate eyelids closed and her pink mouth relaxed. Her sand brown hair was falling freely on her shoulders, and the newly died blue streaks gleamed in the sun.
    Suddenly, he noticed she was asleep. He felt unsure of what to do; then, finally, he laid down next to her and put a protective arm around her head.

OOC: End it here?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/10/2013, 8:38 am

OOC:Agree
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2013, 9:00 am

OOC: Can you link me to the other topic? Where James is carrying the other girl to the Infirmary?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:13 pm