A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sherlock "Sherry" Holmes

Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

Sherlock "Sherry" Holmes Empty Sherlock "Sherry" Holmes

Post by Fighter 4/23/2013, 11:06 pm

Name:Sherlock "Sherry" Holmes
    Eyes:grey
    Hair: Black, Long, straight, she usually keeps it in a ponytail.
    Height: 5 foot 9
    Body Type: slim
    Skin Color: while
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Eric Holmes
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: none
    Talents:her deductions are one of a kind. SHe also is a very amazing person of disguises. Her favorite disguise is John Smith, a 16 year old American who has had a tough life. She has been able to pull of John really well since she was 14, and on occasion to think, she would take off her coat, pop a cigarette in her mouth, and think like John to realize how stupid normal people are.
    Weapon**:A cane, that when in battle, turns into a 3 foot sword. It's made of metal, and has a ruby dragon head on top of it. Very 1800's. Has a tail coat that when in battle becomes as hard as steel, but still as flexible as cloth, also a deerstalker hat that in battle turns into a helmet. She rarely takes either off
    Flaws:She very anti-social, she smokes, has a limp, is bored very easily, and doesn't have any empathy. Sometimes even bipolar in some cases
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): na
    Life Before CHB*: She and her father were residing in a quaint apartment in London, 221D. One day as she was coming home from school, she had noticed a man standing the bush. She hid in an ally way, and watched the man closely. He seemed to be watching her apartment, so she decided to take the back entrance. Right as she was turning the corner, she heard a gun fire, and she went running back, but it was too late. The apartment had been blown up, and as she fell, something landed on her leg. It was a large piece of stone. She was rushed to the hospital, but she would forever have a limp. Her father had not made it. Everyone had said that it was a gas leakage, but she had known better. That was 5 months before she arrived at camp.
    RP Example*:I walked down the street, my coat collar up. New York was a strange place, with the weirdest people. Why would anyone want to set up a camp here? I thought as I walked down a barren road. I had gotten a letter from my mother yesterday telling me to come to this address. I looked up, and saw a sign for a strawberry patch. "Bloody hell," I let out a breath in agitation. I was in no time for games. I looked closer, and I saw the camp sign. "Camp Half-Blood". I double checked my note, and nodded, knowing I was in the right place. I started walking uphill, and adjusted my cane so I could walk with ease. I wondered if there were any cases that might of needed solving. I had been incredibly board for the past few months, and I needed to start to get out in the world again. I smiled, sticking a cigarette in my mouth, and walked to the pine tree in the distance.
    Any notes about your characters:She has this skull that she talks to sometimes. It never answers, but she has it in her room to make sure that she has someone to talk to during cases. She named it Lestrade. She had no clue why she came up with the name, but it stuck, and she has never lived anywhere without her skull.

Last edited by Simon the Fighter on 4/24/2013, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Sherlock "Sherry" Holmes Empty Re: Sherlock "Sherry" Holmes

Post by Blaze 4/24/2013, 8:24 pm

If she knows her mortal parent, please put it. The only exception is if she was a foster child/orphan, or has amnesia.

Are her weapons Celestial Bronze?
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 4/24/2013, 10:25 pm

I have fixed it. And yes, completely celestial bronze on one side, iron on the other (for mortals and such(
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/24/2013, 10:37 pm

We would not allow anyone to hurt mortals, so I would not allow the iron.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 4/25/2013, 4:15 pm

Okay just celestial bronze then. :)
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3