A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lake

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Lake Empty Re: Lake

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/28/2013, 8:30 pm

"That's Nice." I say, looking over the lake, and the pictures in the sand.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/28/2013, 8:42 pm

"Hi." I say shortly, not being in the mood to talk. I shake my greenish hair to get it out of my eyes.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/28/2013, 8:46 pm

OOC: Its fine, sometimes I wont color mine... and I will spell everything wrong.

BIC:
    "I'm Naturam." I sit on the ground next to the lake.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/29/2013, 5:04 pm

I look over the lake. Not knowing what to do.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/10/2013, 9:57 pm

"Well thanks...?" What? Why do people keep doing that? Ug.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 5/22/2013, 3:25 pm

Whistling to herself softly, Meagan strolled towards the lake with a carefree, almost cheerful step. More improvements to her powers, the sand was working great for her -- wouldn't David be proud. Slowing down considerably, she frowned suddenly at the thought, her whistle slowly dying on a drawn-out note. What did she have to prove to David? Nothing. She didn't have to prove anything to him. She kicked up a small rock and, concentrating hard, made it float three inches off the ground before letting it fall back. It was a warm day, enough to remind her briefly of home -- only there was less distracting wind back home than here. Damned Dionysus.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/22/2013, 3:29 pm

Resting on my elbows in the sand, I blow the ground hard. I concentrate on the sand in front of me, trying to get it to sprout a small tree... nothing. I am the only one in my cabin that doesn't have powers. And on top of that, I have no idea where my girlfriend went, somewhere out of camp, I'm sure. But, was she okay? Most likely, she was always smart.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/22/2013, 3:48 pm

Meagan raised her hand to her temple and, still frowning slightly, rubbed her temples with one hand. Ugh. How did the most minor things manage to make her tired or give her a headache? She kicked up some sand and dirt and, concentrating hard on it, made the sand and dirt freeze midair and slowly compress together to form a ball, trying to ignore the growing headache forming in her head. Slowly the ball formed fully to make an almost perfect sphere, one Meagan would have been proud of had she not had a headache. Letting out a frustrated groan, she flung away the ball of dirt and sand -- unknowingly in the direction of a boy (Naturam) nearby before stalking away a few more yards.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/22/2013, 3:52 pm

I feel something hit the back of my head, hard. Letting out a pained yelp, I try to get to my feet. Nothing could have prepared me for the splitting head-ache that followed the sudden movement. I try to take a step, but topple over into the water. Oh no, I can't swim.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/22/2013, 3:57 pm

Hearing a splash from the direction she'd thrown the ball of dirt and sand, Meagan raised an eyebrow and looked over her shoulder. Her eyes scanned the lake's edge and further beyond for any sign of a swimming (or drowning?) person, but none came to view except a dark shape somewhere along the edge of the lake. Hm. Probably a naiad. She shrugged to herself and began to walk further away from the area, trying to make stones roll along with her using her powers.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/22/2013, 4:03 pm

OOC: Switching to second person...

Naturam splashed around in the water, trying to get back to shore, but only succeeding in getting further away. He managed one stifled scream above water before being covered completely. he felt the pressure of the water pushing him down.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/22/2013, 4:08 pm

Meagan's head perked up slightly at the sound of -- was that a scream? Splashing too. She turned around fully and looked around, back in the direction she had just come, for the source -- and again, there was none to be seen. She turned away for the last time, bitterly muttering to herself: "Stupid naiads must be messing with me. Just 'cause I'm a kid of Gaea doesn't mean they're any better than I am...."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 5/22/2013, 4:12 pm

Naturam knew there was a person there, he had gotten the slightest glimpse of her before falling, what was she doing? His head started to spin like crazy. Why was I never taught to swim? he thought as his body went limp, floating to the surface.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/22/2013, 4:18 pm

After about another minute or so of rolling stones, Meagan was forced to stop -- stupid powers, she still couldn't endure doing even the simplest things for too long. She tucked a few stray strands of hair behind her ear and walked in the direction of the path leading from the lake to the commons area, intending to go get some Advil or something to soothe her headache at the infirmary. She turned her back on the body that was floating in the lake and left, shielding her eyes from the sun to keep the rays out of her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:37 am