A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jon Snow

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Jon Snow Empty Jon Snow

Post by Josh 4/29/2013, 5:26 pm

Name: Jon Snow
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Dark Brown, curly hair
    Height: 6ft 2
    Body Type: lean, muscular
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Ned Stark
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: A Pure white Siberian Husky called "Ghost"
    Talents: Excellent at preparing battle-strategies, sometimes knows how to please people, very intellectual, incredible fighter
    Weapon**: A CB 2-handed Greatsword called Longclaw - at the base of the sword, it has a small wolves head.
    Flaws: He can be audacious, and do bold risky things, sometimes which are bad ideas.
    He can be too fierce at times, and scare people, even those he is close too.
    He is sometimes an idealist, and tries to go for things that are not likely to work
    And he is sometimes overambitious (links to idealist)
    He can also be reckless.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: After he was born, his father moved in with another woman called Katy, and she had more children with Ned. Katy never approved of Jon, and always hated him. She hated him so much, she refused to accept him as a Stark, and so forced him to take the name Snow, which was apparently the surname of his real mother, well that's what he was told. He was always treated as an outcast by Katy, but the rest of the family respected him. Some even said he was the most like his father. Jon began to train and take part in many activities, many sports and other events to try and please his family, but nothing he could ever do would please his mother. Eventually, he decided he would leave home. He wanted to just go and go somewhere where he could take up a new family, and find new people who respected him. On his journeys though, he was found by a satyr, who went by the name Benjen, he told him about a place for people like him, where he would be accepted. Jon went with Benjen, who explained all about the truth of Jon's life. And so, Jon went to Camp Half-Blood.
    RP Example*: I looked at the beast in front of me. It was a large hell-hound. "Ghost! Attack!" I ordered to my ever faithful dog. He'd been my real friend, the only thing to have left home with me, all that time ago. Did they still ever think about me? Doubt it. Katy definitely wouldn't, or if she did, it would be happy thoughts that I had left... Still, I enjoyed my new family at camp, they respected me. I focused back to the hell-hound in front. Ghost had grabbed onto his leg and was trying to tear through it. I unsheathed Longclaw, and stood in an offensive stance. I watched it for a moment, then darted forward, swinging Longclaw upwards. "Begone!" I screamed at it as I attacked.
    Any notes about your characters: Incredibly Loyal, a good friend
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Jon Snow Empty Re: Jon Snow

Post by GwrachSeren 4/30/2013, 7:01 pm

Approved!

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 11:54 pm