A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Angelina's Bunk

Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Angelina's Bunk Empty Angelina's Bunk

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/4/2013, 4:23 am

It had been a week now since Angelina joined the camp, and she loved everything about it . But she didn't knew why she was so shy that she have not spoken to anyone here except if necessary. She decided to blame her father for this , if he would have let her continue school back at home then at the very least Angelina would know how to start a conversation . But then just after a second she knew her father did so to protect her. With all this in her mind she sat silently on her bunk trying to think what to do about her this little problem.

Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Angelina's Bunk Empty Re: Angelina's Bunk

Post by Lady Reyna 7/5/2013, 8:22 am

Alex walked into the cabin looking around. It had been a long time since she visited this cabin. She wondered how her friend, Lily, was doing. Maybe she had left, after all, Lily had mentioned it once. The cabin looked sorta the same, possibly a few more books, and a lot more campers. There were so many new faces, Alex decided to visit one. She stopped in front of an interesting looking bunk and peeked inside, "Er, hello, am I bothering?" Alex asked in a friendly tone, smiling at the girl who occupied the bunk.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/5/2013, 8:39 am

Angelina had started reading a book when she heard the girl .Angelina looked up at the girl . She was not sure what to say to the girl , she thought for a second and decided that she can not manage here alone and she knew that . She needs to know some one , she needed to talk to people , and sitting just like that won't help her . She then  put her book aside and sat up straight. Smiling to the girl she said " No not at all. I am Angelina . "
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/5/2013, 9:12 am

Alex grinned, then entered the small room. She looked around, taking in her surroundings. It wasn't very decorated, so Alex assumed Angelina was new, or that she didn't really care. "Oh, I'm Alex," she said, pausing for a moment. Alex caught sight of the book Angelina was reading, "So you like reading?" Alex asked. She wasn't much of a conversation starter, but she figured she should say something. Alex closed the door behind her, and looked at the collection of books on Angelina's table.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/6/2013, 12:10 am

Angelina shifted at one side to make space for Alex . Angelina then replied to Alex "Yeah , I like reading , it helps me ignore any other thing that keeps going on in my mind ". Angelina then tried to recall if she had seen Alex in the cabin before , but couldn't . So she asked "I haven't seen you before in the cabin , are from any other cabin ?" .
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/6/2013, 5:20 am

Alex sat down on the bunk, she crossed her legs and turned towards Angelina. Alex' long dark hair flowed down her shoulder, irritating her slightly. After her make over with her friend from the Aphrodite cabin, she always felt a bit self-conscious. She considered Angelina's questiom, "Er, I'm from the Ares cabin. Right next door." Great, she's gonna think I'm sort of barbarian because of my dad, Alex thinks to herself.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/7/2013, 5:03 am

Angelina looked towards Alex , Angelina had heard about different kinds of stereotypes in the camp like Hermes' kids are the funny and mischievous ones , then the Aphrodite kids were flirt , the Athena kids are nerds , and as for the Ares' kids it was that they were the bold and combative . Angelina was new and had decided on not to believe on them. So she smiled and said "Oh" after a pause she asked     "What brought you here ?"
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/7/2013, 11:53 am

Alex paused for a moment. What did bring her here? Curiosity, perhaps? Or was it just boredom. Alex looked down at her feet, she didn't have the answer for Angelina's questipn. In fact, Alex had been doubting herself for a while now. She looked up at Angelina's, "I was looking for my friend, but I think she left," she stopped for a moment, "Just wanted someone to talk to," she added quietly. Alex wasn't acting like a child of Ares, none of her siblings would approve of her behaviour, but she didn't mind, she was being herself.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/9/2013, 11:29 am

Angelina gave a sigh, she knew how it felt , when someone doesn't gets anyone to talk to, how lonely it is. However she only started feeling a need for a company , when she came here at camp , when she saw friends talking, chatting and laughing. Back home she could spend her whole day reading, singing and writing, and then end the day with her father and brother. She never even thought o for a need of a friend .

Angelina gave a soft smile , kept her hand on Alex's shoulder and said "Well you did find someone to talk to , so good " and then she held out her hand and said " Friends ? "  .

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/23/2015, 6:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/10/2013, 7:05 am

Alex smiled, so maybe she wasn't as bad as she thought she was at making friends. Or maybe Angelina was just a really nice person, either way Alex was happy she had someone to talk to now. She accepted Angelina's hand and shook it firmly, "Friends," she agreed. Alex let her fingers move to a stray lock of her hair when she let go of her new friends hand, she always fiddled with something when she got nervous or didn't know what to say. "So, er, you're okay with me being a child of Ares?" Alex asked, uncomfortably. She wasn't sure what Angelina would make of that question, no one really wants to be friends with a child of Ares.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/10/2013, 9:39 am

Angelina loved the thought that she had a friend now . It meant that she she could now talk and laugh and spend hours of happiness just like the others here at camp and she would be happy once again . She then considered Alex's question and said "Of course I am okay with that . Look I am new here , and I have heard people say things of course. But being a child of Athena , I am wise enough to not to believe those things until i know it myself . Actually leave the Athena part , I think I would have done that even when the wisdom goddess wouldn't have been my mother " with a grin she added " And I don't think I would believe them till I have such a great friend ."
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/12/2013, 6:47 am

Alex smiled, the thought of a child of Ares and Athena being friends amused her, but she didn't say anything. She wasn't stereotypical, and she didn't really fit in with the Ares bunch anyway. They all act tough, well maybe they are, but still they should be human too, and have a heart. Alex hugged Angelina, it was sorta out of place, but she felt the need to do it. She couldn't remember the last time she had any interaction with anyone. She quickly pulled herself away, "Er, sorry, just a really old habit," she admitted. "I used to hug all my friends before I came here," she said, looking down. She couldn't bare to look at Angelina in the face, her expression was probably horrified, but Alex's action came with impulse.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/12/2013, 9:46 am

Angelina was surprised at Alex's reaction , she knew Alex was too happy and then she saw Alex and giggling Angelina said "Well its been a while for me too " She then smiling hugged Alex again and then pulled away after a moment . Angelina was continuously smiling , an unknown happiness was spread inside her . She then said "So my friend , do you wanna do something ? I am got bored of sitting here doing nothing past week . Lets talk about something "
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/12/2013, 11:51 am

Alex pondered the question for a while before answering. Truth is, she never knew what to talk about, which is sorta sad considering her background. Alex loves talking, but she usually expects the other person to start the subject. Back home, when Alex used to work, she used to talk to everyone, but everyone talks about themselves. Angelina didn't seem particularly open with herself, but Alex was determined to change that. "Where are you from?" Alex asks almost immediately.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/13/2013, 11:52 am

Angelina crossed her legs and tied her dark hair into ponytail and then turning to Alex she said "San Rafael, California . I live there with my dad and brother . What about you ? " Angelina had a really little idea about what the first conversations are like , she thought that it was like an interview , you ask each other about your lives, the only difference was that when its with friends , its double sided and of course not at all formal . Angelina didn't had any problem with that , it was just that compared to all the demigods she had lived a really simple life , and she felt a little out of the ordinary.

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/23/2015, 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/16/2013, 10:36 am

Alex loved talking, especially when it came to talking about things she knew. She knew her life, of course, but she wasn't that open to it, but Angelina was her friend, she had to make sure that they stayed friends. Alex loved knowing she had a friend, someone she knew she could count on, someone she could share her life with, just someone to be there for her. The idea thrilled Alex, and gave her the motivation to be more open. She wasn't sure where to start, she felt like she should tell Angelina about her whole life, but she didn't want it to be a one sided conversation, so she decided to just summarize it. The daughter of Ares took a deep breath, "Well," she began, "I was born in San Francisco, but later moved to New York," she told her friend. "I've practically lived in New York my whole life, but I like to think of Frisco as my home." she says with a small laugh. "It reminds me of better times with my mother," she sighs.

OOC: I'm soooooooo sorry about the late reply. Please forgive me.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/18/2013, 11:08 am

Angelina grinned , she had a friend now and cherry on the cake was that her friend was from her home state California , this made Angelina feel as if they had a unknown bond between them . She smiled continuously , Angelina had not felt this cheerful since a long time . She then asked , what she wanted to ask to everyone after she came here "How did you came to know that you are a demigod ? "
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/18/2013, 3:35 pm

Alex had been at the camp for more than a year now, she had completely forgotten how she got here. It all felt like a blur now, just thinking of it gave her a minor headache. She started thinking hard of ow she got here. "Um, I think there were these ogres that found me, they were chasing me around with big balls of..." Fire. The burning down of that building. Her hands instinctively moved to her temples. "No!" Alex screamed, "I won't let you burn again!" All she saw was fire. She momentarily lost her balance, and collapsed to the floor. She looked around, but it all seemed too blurry for her. She just sat there on the floor confused.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/27/2013, 5:03 am

OOC: I am so so sorry for replying so late ......... i was in a really bad mess past week , i hardly did anything else except try and come out of it ............ but everything is fine now so i promise no more late replies ..

BIC : Angelina was first confused of what happening , but then when Alex screamed Angelina realized that Alex was in the horror of her memory . Angelina got worried , she realized her mistake she had asked Alex to tell something that was hard and painful for Alex . Angelina quickly got down on the floor beside Alex and said " Calm down Alex there is no one burning here Alex " . She looked at the confused expression on Alex , she shook Alex by her shoulders . "Alex come out of it , you are fine there is no one burning here its fine , there is no fire" said Angelina in an attempt to bring Alex .
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 7/27/2013, 5:24 am

Alex looked straight into Angelina's eyes, and for a moment, she saw her mother. That expression she used to wear all the time; worry. Alex could clearly see the flames reflected on her mothers eyes the last time she saw her. She gently pushed Angelina to the side, and look away. She couldn't bare seeing that look again. All she did was worry everyone. I'm a daughter of Ares, I should act in command, she thinks to herself. Alex looks around, Angelina was right, there was no fire anywhere, "I'm sorry... I have a terrible fear of fire," she says quietly. "The flashback just brought back some memories," she added softly, "I shouldn't have exploded like that."

OOC: It's okay, I've also had bad week, so I guess we're even. :)
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 7/31/2013, 8:00 am

Angelina was quiet she wanted Alex to calm down . Then when Alex was done she softly said "Oh Alex there is nothing for you to apologize for. If you are too sensitive to that memory of yours , you don't have to tell me. Its past and as they say it - what's gone its gone ." Angelina then got up and to cheer up Alex she said "Okay no more talks , you have to come and help me find a good weapon , cause i don't know how to do that" Angelina held out her hand to help Alex get up.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female

Post by Lady Reyna 8/2/2013, 12:48 pm

Alex smiled, and took Angelina's hand. She pulled herself up with her new friends help, and dusted off her jeans. She felt like an emotional wreck, but she couldn't just undo what had just happened. She focused on what Angelina had said. Weapons, she thought, finally something I'm good with. "Thank you," Alex said, "for not freaking out, I mean. I've just had a tough life before camp." She opened the door, then looked back at Angelina, "Come on, I'll show you my favorite room. The armory," she said then held out her hand.

OOC: Should I post first?
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 8/3/2013, 3:23 am

Angelina smiled , relief filled her as she knew Alex was out of it . But she worried of what was coming - weapons . She knew she had brought them on herself , but at that time she was thinking of Alex . Working with weapons was a far away thought , Angelina didn't even knew a thing about weapons , and she was going with a Child of Ares who of course was really good with weapons . But Angelina didn't show her uneasiness and went along with Alex.

OOC : okay you post first :) . Umm according to Angelina's character form she should choose a celestial bronze sword named Adamas .
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/28/2013, 2:54 pm

In appeared Santa Hermes, with only two or three more presents to deliver. Here, he had to deliver a necklace to an Angelina Patronur -- he had read her last name as patronus originally -- from her mother Athena. He reached into his bag, pulled out the necklace box, and laid it down on her bunk. He unceremoniously disappeared.

[Child's Name : Angelina Patronur
    God Parent : Athena
    Type of gift and Powers of this gift: A necklace with a small aquamarine gemstone . It's powers allow her to talk to her dad and her brother only , at any time she wants. Talking through it is almost like an Iris-message, the only difference is that she doesn't needs a rainbow or drachmas to talk using that. She can use it seven times a day, and for each use she can talk for ten minutes for only.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:45 am