A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A lovely day at the beach. *snickers*

insanityisavirtue
    insanityisavirtue

Male
    Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

A lovely day at the beach. *snickers* Empty A lovely day at the beach. *snickers*

Post by insanityisavirtue 5/5/2013, 11:37 pm

What a lovely day it was to be at the beach, and one would expect there to be a crowd of people just waiting to wade in some friendly waves, but of course this wasn't exactly on the top of the tourist spot list. It was beautiful indeed though, and though Isaac himself had not experience in the area of surfing(something he was just now considering learning because the waves looked so tempting), the waves were very much tempting and to his eye's looked like nice ones to surf. I didn't take much observation to see that Isaac wasn't here to surf, in fact he wasn't even in a swim suit let alone did he own a surfboard, but instead wore some shorts and a orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. Nah, he didn't feel like swimming, and with this being where it was there was just the slight chance that you might find something just a bit less then normal beneath the surface. Isaac was just there to waste away some of his free time, and if he was lucky he had his camera with him for some quick shots. Really though, who could resist walking in the warm beach sand barefoot, shouldn't that be enough for someone to come to the beach? Apparently not for some people, but Isaac wasn't know to be very picky about things. Pulling his camera to his eye, Isaac used it as an extension of his vision, it was almost like seeing the world through another pair of eyes. Perhaps that sounded just a tad over dramatic, but Isaac was a very dramatic sort of person, at least in some ways. With the sun high in the sky and not a cloud in the sight, the only question on Isaac's mind now was that of where could he find a good picture. True, he could get a few shots of the gorgeous sky and maybe catch a critter or two skittering their way across the sand, but what Isaac really wanted was something spectacular! And by golly, spectacular was what he was determined to get! It was apparent to anyone that photography was his passion.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

A lovely day at the beach. *snickers* Empty Re: A lovely day at the beach. *snickers*

Post by nix 5/6/2013, 12:59 am

Astrid was comfortably lounging on her hand-woven blanket that she got from Mexico. It was nice to lay upon, as the sun absorbed her rather dreary pale skin. She was in a flowy white dress that reached to her knees, and had small straps. Astrid had a blanket thrown over her lap which was a simple white color also, so it went pretty well with the hand-woven blanket. She brushed a strand of black hair behind her elfin ear, her dark brown eyes studying the lapping waves. Oh, it was so pretty, thought the rather petite girl. Sitting up, she reached over her guitar case that was covered in a array of stickers, with certain band names or sayings. She unlocked her suitcase, and took out her precious guitar. Stroking the pale wood, she started to play. Playing for a few amount of years made her fingers calloused and tough. Ah, she just played whatever chords came into mind, before starting to play "Liz On Top of the World" guitar version. Being a Pride and Prejudice fan made her quite obsessed with its song and her trying to translate them from piano to guitar. Mindlessly, she plucked its strings, her brown eyes narrowed in concentration. She missed a few chords, when trying to keep in tempo, so she gave up, and started playing a bit more slower this time. She messed up still, but not as much. She moved onto a different song, with a peppy tune.
    "I don't knoww hat's bitter, the wheel, sometimes I feel like I don't know. But when I tell you how, I feel, believe me when I say. It's real," She sang, her expression lighting up. It was her favorite song "It's Real" by Real Estate, as she continued on with the song. Several times she was out of tune, when the notes were too high for her, or she wasn't able to play the bar chord for C properly.

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:49 am