A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Sample Topic 2

Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Sample Topic 2 Empty Sample Topic 2

Post by Chuck 5/6/2013, 5:30 pm

If you would like to post with Shan, this is not her actual topic (Actually, this is one for another site). Please contact her here if you would like to rp. This is a sample topic.

Key:
    Gwenda talks in red.
    Nobody talks in aquamarine.
    Anyone talks in midnight blue.
    Zelda talks in dodger blue.
    Bree talks in asdf.
    Chase talks in bohemian.
    I shall talk in steelblue.

“I don't see why I'm here... I mean, can't Shan put me in later?”
    “Ariel, don't complain.”
    “Complain? Me? Pft! Mikey, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying I don't know why I am here.”
    “Your sister does this a lot, huh?”
    “Complain? What's it to you, Gwen?”
    “Geez! Calm down.”
    “Excuse me, I'm limbering up over here!”
    “Can it, Bree.”
    “Shut up, Zelda!”
    “Am I the only calm one here?”
    “Chase, I swear to the gods, I will cut you open if you don't stop trying to meditate in front of the TV.”
    “That's a yes. And I'm not in front of the TV, Zelda.”
    “I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”
    “Ah! Hide! Hide!”
    “Oh ha ha. Very funny. Get from behind that sofa, all of you. I want to show you your interviews. Bree, be a dear and go grab the popcorn?”
    “Whatever... back.”
    “Awesome! Let's start with Gwenda.” *presses play *
    “Oh gods...”

Gwenda Llewellyn, daughter of Athena. Aged 16.

“Hi, my name is Gwenda Llewellyn and I'm a daughter of Athena. I know, right? I don't look like one. I've got brown hair. Here's why: I dyed it. Ugh. I hate it when people act stupid. Like, anyway, I'm Gwenda and I love languages and strategy. You will never beat me at tic tac toe. Like ever. Or Battleships. There's a plan for everything in my head. I've a irenic memory. I can remember everything I've seen, touched, heard, smelled and tasted. Awesome, right? Duh. I love fire. Don't get me angry or I'll hurt you. Like you will anyway. What was I talking about? Oh. Despite my irenic memory, I'm absent minded. So yeah... That's me, Gwenda Llewellyn. Now scram because I've Latin to study.”

*presses pause* “Nice, Gwenda. OK... Who's next... Uhm... Nobody? You're up.” *presses play*

“Oh no...”

Ariel “Nobody” Stevens, daughter of Melinoe. Aged 15.

“Talk about me? Really? Ha! Nope. My name is Nobody. It isn't a joke. It links to my past. No, I won't explain. My brother and I keep our cards close to our chest. Most the time. He's got this stupid new girlfriend. Ugh. I don't want to fall in love. It doesn't end well for me. I suppose it's not giving too much away to say that my last love died. Anyway, I'm a daughter of Melinoe. Goddess of ghosts. I can't read or write. Well, I can read a little. I can draw. I like to think I can draw very well. Ugh. I better go. You're boring me.”

* presses pause*

“Stupid girlfriend?”

“Uhm... I can explain?”

“Don't bother. Mine's next, right, Shan?”

“I think so. Let's see.” *presses play *

Michael “Anyone” Stevens, son of Melinoe. Aged 17.

“I'm Anyone. Just anyone. I'm a lucky man, I guess. I've got my Valerie. I've also got my sister. Ha, talk to my sister, I'll hurt you. No wait. Look at my sister and I'll hurt you. I'll hurt you before you can hurt her. Yeah, I'm over-protective of her but she's the only family I have left. Valerie is my girlfriend and Ariel dislikes the fact that I'm moving on with my life. She thinks I'm abandoning her... Odd, huh? Anyway, I'm a son of Melinoe. My sister did the interview before mine, right? Thought so. Yeah. We can't read or write. It's not easy for us. I better go. I have to go meet Val. Bye.”

“Oh...”

“Yeah. Oh. Stop being an idiot.”

“Guys? It's Zelda's turn next if memory serves.”

“Awesome. Move aside, losers.”

“Shut up, Zelda.”

“Can you please take a long run off a short pier, Bree?

“Uhm guys? I'd like to finish watching these?” *presses play *

Zelda Kane, daughter of Thanatos. Aged 16.

“Strange is definitely a way I like to be described. I mean, I know I'm an oddball. I love to see people get hurt, after all. Uhm, well, I'm Irish. Unless you can't tell already. Uhm. I do like me a good ol' pint o' Guinness but I'm not allowed alcohol in camp, apparently. Pity. I'm the life and soul of the party when I've had a few. Hard to believe, eh? I have a great party trick. See, I lived in a circus called the Circus of Horrors where I was originally a worker for the Carnival Bizzare. I learned a few tricks and here I am as an acrobat. The audience loved me, with my disappearing act and my leather costume. Is that a spider? Right there... On the wall. OH MY GODS IT IS! EEK!”

* presses pause *

“You're afraid of spiders? Oh, I'll enjoy that.”

“Breanna Elissa Taylor.”

“Fine... I'm next. Let's watch.”
    * presses play *

Breanna Elissa Taylor, daughter of Apollo. Aged 17.

“hey, I'm Bree. I'm seventeen and I'm a daughter of Apollo. I'm a champion cross country runner and I'm awesome with sprinting. Yeah, it sounds like I've a big head but I've a career to prove my point. Anyway, you want me to talk about my past? Uhm... OK but this is hard. I grew up around domestic abuse. My mother was raped, beaten and even killed by the man I thought was my father. When he was put behind bars, I went to live with my uncle. Things were great for a while. I trusted my uncle... I got to know my two awesome and brave cousins, Adrian and Quinton, but I didn't believe the warnings they gave me about my uncle... When i won the state championships in cross country running, my uncle began... began... I'm sorry. This is hard. He abused me like my father abused my mother. I've still got the scars. I'm sorry. Can we talk about something else? Actually, no. I need to go train. I want to go to the Olympics one day, after all.”

* presses pause*

“Uhm...”

*Silence*

“Let's play Chase's...”

“Lets.”

Chase Alexander Whitebirch, son of Lyssa. Aged 16.

“Hello there, I'm Chase and I'm a son of Lyssa. It's nice to meet you. I suppose the first thing you ought to know about me is that I'm a teenage father. Yeah, I know. There's a thing called protection. I don't really care now. What's done is done. And with my little girl, I wouldn't change it for the world. My daughter, Aselyn Rose, lives out of Camp with my father and family. She's adorable. I mean, really. She's like a little angel. She's blonde like her mother. I don't talk with her mother any more. She left us without looking back. I don't mind. It means I have more say in how Aselyn is raised. Uhm, I'd say I am a hard person to anger. I meditate a lot and my dad says I'm a natural parent. Strange, huh? I care most about Aselyn than anything in the world. I'd do anything to give her a new mother. She deserves it... Uhm... I have to go now. I have to go visit Aselyn. I do every weekend. I'm never going to miss an opportunity to see my baby girl. Bye.”

*videos come to an end*

“OK. So.. That's all for now. Thanks, folks for watching. We're always up for a chat. Be sure to have some form of plot in mind when asking to RP with these guys.”

*all together* “Byeeeee!”

Relationships:

Gwenda is single and eagerly wants to meet someone.

Nobody is relcuuctant to love but she is single. it'll take persistance to get her heart.

ANyone is in a relationship and really in love with Valerie, Purple's companion.

Zelda is single but she's not really interested in meeting someone right now. She prefers friends. She'd love to find someone as freaky as her. (Dibbed)

Bree is nervous around men. But she does talk to guys her own age. If you want her to date you, you have to be nice and get her to trust you.

Chase is single. He wants to find someone who doesn't care if he's a teenage father.

Key:
    Songs:

Gwenda ~ Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
    Nobody ~ Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson
    Anyone ~ The Great Pretender by Queen
    Zelda ~ Misguided Ghosts by Paramore
    Bree ~ Run by Gnarls Barkley and Heros by All Time Low
    Chase ~ These Are The Days of Our Lives by Queen

If you would like to post with Shan, this is not her actual topic (Actually, this is one for another site). Please contact her here if you would like to rp. This is a sample topic.

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 11:14 am