A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Trying to stay alone

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Trying to stay alone  Empty Trying to stay alone

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 7:25 am

I walked down a path in the forest that resided on part of the camp I was basically forced to stay at. My black hair, as well as my face were hidden by my navy blue sweatshirt, something I ha picked up last time I was in New York, the reason why it said 'go Yankees' across the upper left side in small print. My eyes searched the uneven terrain ahead of me, my hand closed around the handle of my machete, the celestial bronze one I had stolen from the armory when I had first arrived at camp. Experience had told me to be armed at all times, no matter what and I was typically armed like I was now, two machetes and my prized knife. The leather grip of my more used machete for my pale white palm as I walked closer and closer to my destination; the river. I always admired the river, how it flowed no matter what happened around it. The river was like life, life overcomes rapids, obstructions, and many other things that resides in it's bed. Sometimes it's calm, or rough. She couldn't help but grin eerily at the thought, a river was also a weapon. Blood could be washed off a sword, bodies could be swept to see and you could kill someone by smashing them into a rock or holding them under water, until their lungs fill with water and they drown.

She chuckled as she reached the side of the river, some rocks extruding from it's glassy surface, some my hidden under the water, ready to slip up the unfortunate campers with bad footing with such a river that contained a hidden current. Her ears were filled with the sound of rushing water and she looked upstream to see the white water bubbling off the rocks that created rapids. She smiled, alone, the sound of water, and not a thing wrong in her life at the moment. She quickly took off the navy blue sweatshirt, carefully folding it and setting it on a sun-dried rock as she did. Next came her dark gray boots, and then her pants, all being neatly put on the rock. She only wore a bloodstained tank top, and her some shorts she had slipped on, so she wasn't in her underwear. She slowly stepped into the water, her knife still on her belt as she watched the cool, calming water wash over her ankles. She sighed, enjoying the feeling as she went to the middle of the river where a rock stuck out of the water. She lay on that rock, on her stomach as she looked upstream, listening and looking at the rapids. It was as if she was trying to tan, even though it was impossible now. She didn't care, the sun made her back feel warm and made her feel just a little more normal.

Soon she got tired of just laying around and dipped her toes back into the water, causing ripples to spread out, fish to flee into holes concealed everywhere in the water. That have her an idea and she grabbed her fishing like she had made and kept hidden out from underneath some rocks. Carefully finding a worm, she baited the hook and threw it in, waiting for a freshly spawned trout to take the bait.

A strange sight it was, an unusually pale girl who no one knew, wearing only shorts and a tank top fishing all by herself. Though if anyone tried to come they wouldn't see her eyes, just her back, the bloodstained tank top and her her black hair that flowed barely past her shoulders.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Trying to stay alone  Empty Re: Trying to stay alone

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 8:00 am

Angelina feeling lonely had decided to go to the creek . She wore a plain grey t-shirt and knee length pants. Her chocolate brown hair left loose on her right shoulder. She went deep into the forest with her diary and the pen that her father gifted to her many years ago.

She calmly walked along the forest wondering that why do people call it deadly, it was a nice place to calm down . She didn't knew many people around here , as she was new at the camp . Everyone here was nice and friendly , but still Angelina was really bad in getting along with people .

She reached the creek silently , there was a girl with a black hair and a blood-stained tank top . It reminded her that she was here at the camp to learn to survive in the mortal world . But how could she, this camp was just too beautiful for a thing like training for fighting monsters .

She just stood there wishing that the girl would not notice her , and was thinking about what to do.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 8:07 am

i contiues to sit on the rock, fishing silently as the roar of the rushing rapids upstream blocked any other sound from reaching my ears. I smiled, for once, thinking I was alone, by myself in the middle of this lovely place. I softly bagan to sing next, and I admired my lovely voice as I did.

I didnt know about the girl behind me, because if I knew she was listening to me sing....well it wouldn't get easy. In fact I would most likely kill her unless she had some benefit to me.

I sighed as I pulled in my line, tossing it out again as I attempted to catch a good fish I could possibly grill and eat later, by myself.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 8:36 am

Angelina was a little surprised to hear the lovely voice from the girl , Angelina being a singer herself liked it . The tune was a pleasant one and had calming effect on Angelina. The voice had something to it . And then Angelina gave a thought that someone who sings so good could not be harmful , or even be good for a friend . Hoping that she would not regret it later Angelina coughed a little to make herself notice to the girl.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 8:45 am

Jane sat up straight, her hand flying to her belt where her knife was. "Who you?" She asked in a Russian accepted English, revealing her ethnic background. She wondered if the girl had heard that she was singing, for that was punishable in her messed up mind.

She didnt face the girl yet, waiting for te right moment to reveal herself and scare the girl out of her pants. Smiling to herself she waited for a response before she went agaead
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 8:58 am

Angelina straightened up, the voice was no longer pleasant . It had changed to a deep and intense one . She in a corner of her mind wished that the would turn around . But then thought she was fine the way it was . The accent and the language told Angelina that the girl was not of American background at least . Stammering she replied -
    " I - I am s-sor-ry , I - I was just w - walking around , a-and then you started singing a-and it was really go-good so-o.." she stopped .

Maybe it was a bad idea then to make herself notice.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 9:00 am

Jane paused, she needed an inside contact to this camp, someone she could trust. Besides, this girl had managed to sneak up on her, that was worth something. Jane nodded, relaxing her hand away from her knife sheath. "How old you?" She asked, her voice a little softer, but still intense. This girl was lucky Jane had been alone so long that she was at peace.

She stood on the rock and turned, however her black hair hid most of her face, including her eyes as she stepped into the calm water and began her way towards the girl. "Did like singing?"
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 9:11 am

The girl turned and made her way to Angelina . Her thick black hair on her face. Angelina could not recognize her from the camp. There was nothing creepy about her but still Angelina did not liked being unarmed with her alone in the forest . She wished she had Adamas - her sword with which she was not that bad though - with her . The girl's voice got a little softer but still deep. Angelina taking a step back replied " Umm I am 13 and yes you sing well "
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 9:15 am

Jane smiled, it was an eerie smile as she stepped past her and picked up her clothing that lay on a rock, making sure it was al there. "Thank" she said simply and turned, looking at the girl. "My name is phantom" she said, using her false name. "I'm 16, and perhaps one of the craziest people you've met" she put on her pants again, as well as her sword belt. She slid the machetes into the sheaths as she spoke. "Want to see my face? I guarantee you'll scream..."
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 12:30 pm

Angelina stood there silently , the girl was clothing herself . Angelina in some part of her mind didn't believe that the girl's name was Phantom , because the name didn't suited the girl who was sitting on the rock and singing . Though it suited the girl whom she was looking at right now - the one with the sword belt.

But for the part that Angelina would scream seeing the girl's face, that she was confused of . Angelina believed she would not scream until it was something bad with the eye. Angelina believed they were the best thing in human body , cause one good look in the person's eye and Angelina could tell what kind of person it is . And in this case she really needed to know what kind of person this girl was.

Angelina was fed up of being the little scared girl . She considered what could go wrong the girl didn't seem that harmful . Not afraid anymore she bravely said " Try me then ".
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 1:56 pm

I smiled at her. "you have no idea what you just said" I said, giggling as i brushed the hair out of my face. My eyes were pitch black, the darkest they could be. I smiled as my eyes seemingly stared at her because i had no eyelids nor pupils, just solid, maniacal darkness. My skin was ghostly pale, as white as you could go almost, the total oppisite of my black eyes. "what do you think?" i nasked, grinning.

I stared at her, waiting her reply. Depending on her answer i might let her live, or murder and eat her at thge spot. I was pretty hungry, so i half hoped she chose the wrong answer. All i knew at this point was this was about to get interesting. Very interesting. The wind blew throufgh the creek basin, lifting my silky, shoulder length hair before depositing it on my skin aghain
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 10:27 pm

Angelina was horrified at the first sight and wanted to run away. But then she quickly changed her expression and gave it a thought - Being the little afraid girl with this one , could be harmful. Better be the smart one - She gave a little squeak not to hurt the girl's ego . And then replied "Okay you are scary that I know now , but then if you want me to go away , you don't need to do all of this , just tell me , I'll go away "

And then she added " You don't want to attack me unarmed , you see the a good and true warrior never attacks its opponent unarmed, what a shame that would be " Angelina was not sure herself if anything like that was written in the ancient texts .
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 11:15 pm

Jane smirked "who said I gave a damn about being honorable?" She smirked, amused that the girl had been scared by her. She walked closer, her arms crossed in front of her chest. "I like you, your actually smart." She sneered. "And thank you for your comment earlier, it seems to have caught me at a good time when I'm not hungry for human flesh" she said, eyeing the girl.

"Do you sing?" She finally asked, her personality shifting to that of her old calmer, saner self. She had freak mood changes, so that girl should be on her guard
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 11:29 pm

Angelina looked at the girl, she was calming down now . Angelina took two steps towards the girl but still kept a safe distance , this girl ate human flesh . Angelina then replied " Umm yes I do sing " Usually she would have not admitted it , for some unknown reason . But then the girl here sings herself , so why not she thought. She then asked " where did you got the tune from ? "
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2013, 11:40 pm

Jane smiled, a little creepy, but not overly scary like she usually did. "An asylum where I lived nearby. My dad is stuck in there for numerous things" she smirked "I call it the tune of slenderman" she explained, looking at the younger girl. She looked simmilair to one of her old friendsX maybe that was why she spare her.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/9/2013, 11:54 pm

Angelina looked down at the diary in her hands it had the songs written and composed by Jake her brother . She wanted to know about the girl's past , but then directly asking it to her would not be good . So she decided to tell the girl about herself , normally then people start telling about their own life . Though this girl was different , Angelina doubted if it would work on her. But still she tried .

She held out the diary to the girl and said " I mostly sing the songs from this , its my brother' s ,he gave it to me when I was leaving for the camp a month ago , take a look "
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 5/9/2013, 11:56 pm

Eli walked in wearing a cheetah bandeau with a leather jacket. Her knife was strapped over her leather pants at her thigh. Her combat boots squeaked as she walked out of a big puddle. She had a cigarette hanging down her red lips and her eye was covered with an eyepatch. The other eye glowed gold, she made O's as she took out her cigarette and blew.
    Ooc: the outfit
    http://kittyn-x.blogspot.com/
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 12:03 am

Jane was about to take the book when she heard someone approaching and drew her Stygian iron machetes quickly. No way was she going to allow another perso to intrude on her private spot. She watched the surrounding Forrest for the source of the footsteps. Then she smelled it, smoke of tobbaco. That pissed her off more as she sliced a small tree down in one move.

She glanced at Angelina and smiled "we are being watched"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 12:05 am

Eli heard somebody talking as she walked by, she really didn't give a crap. She kicked a pebble and blew more smoke out. Her eye looked aroun the forest while she thought. Camp had really turned her into a bada$$ she never really had to fight before but, now she was at the top of her cabin in fighting.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 12:15 am

OOC: posting order. Kaity, Angelina, me
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2013, 12:23 am

Angelina heard the footsteps too , she didn't knew what to do . She kept the diary on the rock , not wanting it to turn into ruins after what may come . She was unarmed , and even if armed it would have been useless .

She walked slowly along with the girl making sure she doesn't makes a sound of her footsteps . She did not wanted to tell the intruder that they knew of its presence . The thought that they were being watched , didn't fit in her mind. She was new here , maybe the girl was being watched , there could be stalkers behind her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 12:27 am

Jane pointed towards a movin figure then turned to Angelina. "That's the stalker" she whispered, giving her the signal to follow her as she stepped into the creek and followed the shadow figure through the water, still smelling the tobbaco being smoked. She crept closer, machete drawn and crouched low.

She got up to about ten feet behind the person when he saw it was a girl and smirked. Maybe this was her dinner
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/10/2013, 12:31 am

Eli sighed. "Ach nein! I wouldn't do zat if I wer you." She spoke in a very thick German accent. "Work on you sneaking up skills. I could hear you from all sie vey ova here." She smirked and blew another ring of smoke before throwing her cigarette on the ground a crushing it with her combat boot.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2013, 12:42 am

Angelina straightened up at the other girl's voice . In some corner of her mind she had a weird thought Wow she was in a Forest with two non-american girls , both of them scary and one of them eats human flesh , and the cherry on the cake was that she was unarmed . Now she got it why people called it the " Deadly Forest " , things really are deadly here . She just stood there waiting for something to happen.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/10/2013, 12:47 am

Jane stood, putting her arm around Angelina to comfort her, more of a reflex than anything else. "You should run German. Because I'm hungry for human flesh and you look tasty" she managed in Russian accented English. She had managed a full sentence! And she felt proud of herself as she glared at the German fgirl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:39 am