A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Olivia Chester

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Olivia Chester  Empty Olivia Chester

Post by Alyssa 5/9/2013, 7:47 pm

Name: Olivia Autumm Chester.
    Eyes: Blue like the ocean.
    Hair: Blonde.
    Height: 5'4
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: Tan.
    God Parent: Ares.
    Mortal Parent: Nancy Chester.
    Country of Origin: Canada.
    Pets: A border collie named Bear.
    Talents: Running, Soccer, sword fighting, and duelling.
    Weapon**: Celestrail bronze dagger and a sword that is 4 feet long.
    Flaws: Talkative, Loud and overcompetive.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): n/a
    Life Before CHB*: I lived in Alberta, Canada. I had a Mother her loved me so much, sherefused to remarry because of me. SHe thought I deserved better. He raised me on her own I was shifted from school to school I was ADHD and dyslexic but she acted like it didn't exist. One day she got a phone call and for the first time she raised her voice. "Olivia get in the car" she yelled.
    I quickly packed jeans and some undergarments. I got laced up my hiking boots and ran into the car. "Where are we going..?" I asked. She didn't answer. Soon as we stopped she walked me out of the car and took me to the entrance. She said with tears in her eyes. "Olivia send me letters" she said and walked back to the car "Wait" I yelled to her. I ran and gave her a hug. "Bye" I whispered. I walked away from her. She got in the car androge away I could see the tears in her eyes. I watched the car until I couldn't see it anymore. I sighed and walked through the entrance.
    RP Example*: I walked through the bushes in the woods dagger in hand. Most people don't use knifes for hunting but that's what I did. I stalked a deer behind a bush. I waited until it started drinking from the river. I jumped from the bush and pounced on the male deer. It bucked and kicked but I didn't get of. I wasn't giving up just yet. I jabbed my knife into it's neck. I whaled and dropped to the ground I stabbed it one more time. And it's eyes closed. I kind of felt bad for him but what's done cant be changed.
    Any notes about your characters: ADHD dyslexic.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Olivia Chester  Empty Re: Olivia Chester

Post by mabel pines 5/9/2013, 10:50 pm

approved!

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 5:34 pm