A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

My 1st camper!

varus
    varus

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2013-05-10

My 1st camper! Empty My 1st camper!

Post by varus 5/10/2013, 7:40 pm

Name:jayce billerson
    Eyes:brown
    Hair:black long to about to his shoulder blades, sometimes ponytailed.
    Height:6'2"
    Body Type: slim, semi lanky
    Skin Color:pale
    God Parent: zelus
    Mortal Parent: Sarah billerson
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:none
    Talents: drummer,parkour artist, strong willed in fights, as well as a glover. (white gloves that have led lights in them for entertainment, like dancing with his hands)
    Weapon**: 1 celestial bronze katana, and 1 celestial bronze ninjato.
    Flaws: easy to aggravated, loves seeing people in pain, smokes, loves animals, afraid of snow, super jealous of people in relationships with people he cares about (including friends and people he himself would want to be in a relationship with.)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before CHB*: Jayce was a social outcast, finding himself alone most of the time. He lived with his mother but she never really talked to him or was there because she was always out with her "boyfriends". In school, Jayce always found himself getting into trouble, he would always get into fights with other kids due to there ego and his strife. he always was major jealous of a kid named Tim in his band class, this kids ego was so huge. he would rub stuff in to jayce untill one day jayce flipped out and got into huge problems involving the law and this kid. jayce ran away from home and stumbled onto camp half-blood, a place where he is finally accepted.

RP Example*: Jayce steps into the wooded area, "hopefully this place will understand me. i know im crazy but i think they will understand." he said to himself. After awhile of walking jayce seen that it was geting dark out so he started collecting wood. "good thing i got these sharp blades from that creepy store. even though it was aqward." he thinks to himself as he starts cuting the dried branches infront of him. after finally geting the wood cut up it was time to start the fire, jayce layed the kindling in the middle of the pile, thinking that everything was ok. He reached in his pocket and found his lighter and tried lighting the fire. it wouldn't start. the lighter he had was out of oil. "JUST my luck!" he yelled as he kicked the branchs. His anger will have to keep him warm tonight he thought as he curled up in his sleeping bag.
    Any notes about your characters: wing thing can be edited. just idea. I can understand how you guys would not want it due to the whole "Though the characters are demigods, they MUST be anatomically HUMAN. Meaning, no animal ears, tails, wings, etc." in the character form area. i was trying to describe the wings as more demon like and not always on him.

Last edited by varus on 5/10/2013, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

My 1st camper! Empty Re: My 1st camper!

Post by nix 5/10/2013, 9:05 pm

No to the flying power. I don't see how this power comes from Zelus...And how is loving animals a flaw?
    varus
    varus

Male

Post by varus 5/10/2013, 9:54 pm

Zelus is one of the five winged sons of Pallas and Styx. he has wings. but i can change it. Also Jayce has more compassion for animals, so the flaw is when he sees one hurt he gets angry and strife. but i can edit wings, would you allow a power like charmspeak but its used to make things quarrel?
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/11/2013, 8:46 pm

OOC: don't double post.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 5/12/2013, 10:00 pm

Horse, this isn't RP, you don't have to use OOC.
    varus
    varus

Male

Post by varus 5/12/2013, 10:23 pm

is my character ok now?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male