A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt

Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt Empty Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt

Post by Guest 5/12/2013, 10:34 pm

Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt 33lmlg5 Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt 1eto9h Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt 34snlh0
    Evanna Boches-Hyatt
    "You're just jealous because my mother signs your mother's paychecks."
    Meet My Millionaire
    Name:
    This demigod’s name is Evanna Michelle Boches-Hyatt . Her name means peaceful, which is ironic because Evanna is anything but peaceful. Her mother gave her that name because she suspected that she would be an easy baby. She jinxed that one entirely. Evanna never liked her name ever since she found out that Evanna was the dog on Suite Life of Zach and Cody. So, to this day she goes by Eva.
    Eva is 15 years old. Although she looks older than that. Evanna was born on February 4, 1997 at four thirty-two in the morning.
    Obviously, Eva is a female, she scolds you for thinking otherwise.

Looks are everything.
    Hair:
    Evanna has cherry red hair. It is 100% her real hair color, but sometimes she gets highlights done during the winter. During the summer she gets natural blonde highlights in every couple of strands of hair. Evanna’s hair is extremely wavy, but she straightens the living daylights out of it. But she claims it’s okay because she uses some product that protects her hair. When it is straightened, her hair goes to her hips, but when it is wavy, her hair goes right above her belly button.
    Eyes:
    Evanna has peculiar eyes. To the edge of iris, it has a hazely color. As it goes closer to the pupil it is a goldenly brown.
    Appearance :
    Eva has a heart shaped face with a skinny nose. She has an astigmatism in her left eye so the curvature is off. Unlike the stereotypical ginger, Evanna doesn’t have any freckles on her body. Her skin is a snowy white but she uses so much foundation and bronzer she appears tan. Eva is taller than most 15 year olds, standing at 5 foot four. Eva is oddly skinny. She weighs 120 pounds.

Style:
    Evanna is a fashion forward girl. Her clothes are mostly from Abercrombie, Forever 21, Pink, and Charlotte Russe. For a typical day, Eva parades around Camp with shorts and a crop top,

Family Problems
    God Parent:
    Her father is Anteros, the god of requited love. He was an Erote and assisted Aphrodite with the others. He is the avenger of unrequited love as well. Anteros met Eva’s mother while she was an intern at Vouge.com. He fell in love with her not only for her money, but her odd personality.
    Mortal Parent:
    Evanna’s mother is Liana Boches-Hyatt. Her maiden name is Boches but she got married to Gregory Hyatt. Lianna was born on September 14, 1978, making her thirty five years old. Her father owned a hotel franchise so by the time she was 15, their family was very rich. When she graduated from high school, Liana moved to New York and got a internship from the early days of Vouge.com. Now she is a VP of the formal line.
    Siblings:
    Evanna has three siblings. One her mom and stepfather had and the other two were from her stepfather’s previous marriage.
    Joel Hyatt: The oldest in the Boches-Hyatt family. He is a freshman in college, making him 19 years old. He was born on November 7, 1993.
    Holly Hyatt: Holly is a year younger than Evanna, making her 14 years old. She was bron on January 28, 1996. She is the smartest child in the combined family, she is on Evanna’s grade level.
    Jillian Boches-Hyatt: Jillian is only three years old, she was born on March 13, 2010.
    Pets:
    Evanna has a small salamander named Bon. She named him that because bon is French for nice, and Eva thought he was nice to her. Eva has had him since she was 11

Home Sweet Home:
    Evanna lived in a big lake house off of Lake Erie. It was a large house with eight bed and 4 and a half baths. The architecture was a resemblance to a Victoria Era home. Eva got the biggest room in the house besides the master bedroom.

The Inner Stuff
    Personality:
    Evanna seems shallow, rude, and a little bit of an air head. Many people think she is extremely stupid, but they trust her advice when it comes to fashion and dating. But in reality, Evanna is sort of a genius. She took her HSA’s before she was even in high school, but she hides it for she thinks it’s embarrassing.
    Talents:
    *Fashion. Eva is a fashionista. She would post things on Polyvore that would get 5000 likes each. She had an internship with Vouge.com thanks to her mother.
    *School. Secretly, Evanna is one of the smartest kids in sophomore year. She excelled in math and language arts especially. The only thing she wasn’t that good at was Spanish.
    Flaws:
    *Way to Flirty. Evanna will flirt with any boy she can lay her hands on. She has problem with keeping her hands to herself.
    *Self Conscious. Ironically, Eva pays strict attention to what she looks like and how she is seen by other people.
    *Can’t keep a secret. Evanna cannot keep anyone’s secret to save her life. Oddly enough, people still tell her their secrets.

Demigod stuff.
    Weapon**:
    Evanna would rather die than pick up a rusty, ugly weapon and use it. Gross.
    [color=#ec3b83]Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Evanna can make people love the other person back. i.e. If one person loves another person, but they don’t love them back, Evanna can make the person who is not in love ,In love with the other person. She can do this only twice a day. And she must wait two hours before she can use it again. After preforming the power, Eva feels extremely drowsy and normally takes a nap. People could resit her manipulating powers by either allready being in love, or having a 'cloudy' mind.
    Life Before CHB*:
    Evanna’s childhood was probably the best childhood a demigod has probably ever had. Her mother had a big house and a huge room for Evanna and all of her toys. Everything was great, until her mother married Gregory Hyatt and she was forced to share with two kids. She could deal with Joel, he didn’t like princesses and Barbie’s and all of that girlie stuff. Holly however, shared everything with Eva, she even was in the same grade as her. Evanna hated that. She was thrilled when she turned twelve and was forced out of her house and to camp. A group a satyrs had to get her out of her house because she thought that they were burglars, even after they rang the doorbell.
    RP Example*:
    Evanna sat on the warm bench in the Cabin Courtyard, basking in the sunlight. It was early spring and it already felt like summer. Maybe it was the fact that in Camp, the temperature is controlled or something. Today, Evanna was on the prowl, scoping out boys from left to right. She came up with a new rating system. Every time a boy would walk past, Eva would rate them on their hair. Usually , the boys with the swoopy hair were stuck in the past. And the boys with the tall, but cute hair played a sport. She liked those kinds of boys. She saw one in the corner of her eye. She stood up and walked toward him.
    Evanna started with the same thing she said to every unsuspecting boy, “Say you’re cute.” She got that from Babette from Beauty and the Beast, the junior version. The guy blushed. Now she knew that he was a sensitive guy. Someone she was definitely not interested in. She simply turned around and walked away, leaving the boy confused.
    Any notes about your characters:
    None.

Last edited by misswho on 5/14/2013, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt Empty Re: Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt

Post by Christian 5/14/2013, 5:04 pm

~Is it possible for anyone to resist her power?

Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt Empty Re: Momma Told Me Not to Waste My Time|Evanna Boches-Hyatt

Post by Guest 5/14/2013, 5:29 pm

If they are in love with some one else, or there mind is clouded with a lot of thoughts they would be able to resist it.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 5/14/2013, 5:30 pm

~Edit that into your form please

Post by Guest 5/14/2013, 5:35 pm

Edited.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 5/14/2013, 6:22 pm

approved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:58 am