A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Do I Has To? (Robbie bby)

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Do I Has To? (Robbie bby) Empty Do I Has To? (Robbie bby)

Post by GwrachSeren 5/15/2013, 8:46 pm

Sebella blinked at the lake. She sighed, standing up and wobbling slightly as she stepped off the water's surface and onto dry ground. She had been alone for a while now. A long, long while. Sebella liked being alone. No one to run off and leave her and she was free to do as she pleased. That was until she heard the footsteps. She bolted and hid behind a rock, waiting for them to walk on by like everyone else.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Do I Has To? (Robbie bby) Empty Re: Do I Has To? (Robbie bby)

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/15/2013, 8:54 pm

Chris walked onto the lake, this was an odd feeling, it never got any easier coming back. It used to be he was celebrated, but each time he came back, more and more people forgot who he was. No one cared about washed up war heroes, gods he was 17 and thinking like an old man. It was really quite embarrassing to think about. He sighed, laid back in the sandy dirt and spoke allowed who he was, just to remind himself, "I am Christopher John Shay, Son of Kronos, Hero of Camp Half Blood, the forgotten legend...."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 7:42 am

"You have nice hair for a boy," Sebella said out loud and covered her mouth quickly. She had peaked to see who it was but now she was trying her best to be hidden once more. The girl felt like hitting her head on her rock. Damn you, Sebella.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/16/2013, 5:35 pm

Chris looked over at the girl with mild alert, "Sorry, didn't know anyone was here." Chris looked her over, "What's your name?" Chris grinned slightly, scratching his head.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 6:41 pm

Oh great... Just play along til he leaves like everyone else. She sighed and stopped trying to hide. She sat on her rock and crossed her arms. "My name is Sebella Potter. You said your name is Chris, right? You know that talking to yourself is the first sign of madness."
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/16/2013, 6:48 pm

Chris chuckled, "We're all a little mad." He laid back on the sandy soil with a grin, "Just us 'war heroes' seem to suffer more than most campers." He sighed, all he knew now was fighting and killing, Hades he even takes contracts to hunt down monsters to satisfy his bloodlust.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 6:57 pm

"Gee. Way to casually throw that in here. Watch as I throw myself at your feet," she joked. Of course, there was the part of her that was serious. She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Everyone suffers in their own way. War heroes to the Average Joe. Everyone."
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/16/2013, 7:01 pm

"I suppose..." Chris shrugged and looked around, his ebony hair swaying. He looked down at his scars, each told a story of a battle, most the last will of a dead man. He cracked his neck and motioned Sebella closer. "I don't bite... Hard," Kris winked at her jokingly and laughed.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 7:04 pm

"I do," she smirked and uncrossed her arms. So maybe this one isn't so bad... Much. She tilted her head. "So... Why haven't I seen you around? I've been here for at least a year and I've not seen you about the place."

The blonde girl brought her legs to the ground and approached. She stopped short, not wanting to get too close.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/16/2013, 7:12 pm

"I come and go as I please, though this is my last year unless I can convince Chiron to let me be a councelor or a teacher, I'm 17 right now." Chris yawned and picked up a rock. It was smooth but still had rough edges, a pale red color with a brownish strip through the center. Chris would throw it up and down in his hand 3 times before skipping it 5 times on the water.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 7:27 pm

Sebella shrugged. "So you're turning eighteen, soon?" she asked. "Chiron asked me to stay a few extra years as a counsellor. Mostly because I can help with the water based activities. Daughter of Triton. I've got another two years before then. I've just turned seventeen myself. I'll be studying marine biology independently until I hit college."
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/16/2013, 8:12 pm

"That's cool, I'm more interested in history myself," Chris chuckled at his own pun and stood up, looking around. "So, what's there to do here in camp?" He cracked his back, neck, and knuckles, looking around the Lake, this was a scene of many bloody battles. Chris shivered, "I've been here too long...."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 8:36 pm

"Same as before," Sebella told him. "Lava climbing wall, fighting like barbarians and watching Apollo kids show off. Not to mention the Aphrodite who- kids."

She was quick to stop herself.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 5/16/2013, 8:43 pm

Jordan wobbled slowly onto the sandy shore of the lake. He rested his body heavily against a set of crutches, his new leg hardly able to carry him yet. He had pleased the gods... awesome. But at what price? That monster took his leg, and quite a bit of blood. Campers were always so excited for quests, but they had no idea what damage could be done. He had been tortured, stabbed, slashed, stabbed again, and then had his leg removed! The memories were fresh in his mind as he moved subconsciously towards a familiar face. He looked down at his new prosthetic carefully, hoping he wouldn't misstep and wipe out. He glanced up, seeing a boy who was much older than he remembered... it had been too long. "Chris!" Jordan called, the healing wounds on his face parted to make way for a smile.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/16/2013, 8:53 pm

Chris laughed, "Those Aphrodite chicks seem to always forget about my overpowered girlfriend, and pay for it dearly..." Chris turned and saw one of his oldest friends, "JORDAN!" Chris ran over to him and gave him a hug, careful not to push him off balance, but then noticed his prosthetic leg and grinned, "Damn, when are we NOT alike?" Chris held up his mechanical hand, showing off the Celestial bronze tipped claws.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 5/16/2013, 9:02 pm

Jordan grinned patting his left arm, "Still gotchya beat. That's some nice handiwork by the way. Who crafted it?" Jordan asked, getting carried away. "Oh. Sorry. I'm getting ahead of myself." Jordan said looking at the girl who shared his company. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Jordan, son of Hephaestus." He said, awkwardly extending his hand while keeping the crutch secure under his arm.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 9:31 pm

She rolled her eyes and hesitantly shook his hand. "What is it with the older campers here? Have you all lost limbs? Am I next?" she asked. She sounded slightly annoyed and she didn't give the nicest of looks to either boy. She expected to be ignored now.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/16/2013, 9:58 pm

"This is Sebella," Chris smiled and wrapped an arm around her playfully, "Nah, you're gonna be fine, you don't seem like the type to jump right into battle." Chris stretched and heard his stomach rumble, "C'mon guys, lets get some food!"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/16/2013, 10:15 pm

"Food?" Sebella asked, raising an eyebrow. "With you two?"

She almost laughed. It'd look strange to those who knew her if she was with any other guy than Danny. And she only talked to him sparingly. "Are you serious? You've had enough of the lake and want to go get something to eat... and you expect a guy who just arrived and a girl you barely know to follow you?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 5/17/2013, 6:12 pm

Jordan shrugged. "I could go for some food." Heck. He was always hungry, it didn't surprise him that his stomach seemed overjoyed by the idea of food. It was clear the girl wasn't too interested with the idea of joining him and Chris for food, but he didn't mind. He was all too familiar with people pushing him away. "I, like most others sleep in a cabin with people we hardly know, that's why we get to know them." He offered with a smile. Jordan adjusted his position on his crutches and shook his head slightly. "Chris and I go way back. I built him a jet pack! Granted it went out of control, and almost killed him, but we've had some awesome times."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/17/2013, 10:05 pm

"Wait... Don't you know Victoire?" Sebella asked, looking at him. "The Thanatos slu- girl? Blonde with a sharp tongue?"

She really had to watch her own tongue. She truly did.

OOC: DON'T LOOK AT ME, THE POST IS HIDEOUS!
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 5/17/2013, 11:38 pm

Jordan scowled. "What do you have against Victoire?" He said defensively. "She saved my life!" Jordan growled his fists tightened around the crutches that supported him. Someone was clearly insulting his friends and he would not stand for it. Or at all... that missing leg was really making it hard to stand.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/18/2013, 5:51 pm

"Nothing," Sebella shrugged. "I like her. She's got attitude. You really shouldn' take my mouth seriously most the time. I'm one of those people who say the wrong word instead of the one they want."

The blonde shrugged. At that moment, her stomach growled. She cursed herself then and there. "Fine. Food sounds good."
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 5/21/2013, 4:32 pm

"Then it's settled!" Chris started to head towards the Mess Hall with a grin on his face. He whistled as he checked his watch, it had about 6 different hands on it but Chris could still read it. It was about lunchtime anyway.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/21/2013, 7:29 pm

"He's insane..." Sebella scowled as she started to follow Chris. She sighed and crossed her arms around her chest. She disliked this. Two guys... Two guys who would probably mistreat her or ignore her. She disliked being with them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:44 pm