A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tori Rose

Torirose97
    Torirose97

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2013-05-09

Tori Rose Empty Tori Rose

Post by Torirose97 5/15/2013, 9:16 pm

Name: Tori Rose
    Eyes: Grey with a slight touch of a mossy green specks sprinkled in
    Hair: Brown, wavy and mid back length
    Height:5’6”
    Body Type: Strong, yet still feminine not too thin but not chubby either
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Joe Rose
    Country of Origin: U.S.A
    Pets: Pygmy Barn owl named Theodore (Ted)
    Talents: Smart, Quick thinking, great battle strategist, not too Shabby with a sword, good speaker, problem solving skills
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze Sword named Whiplash, turns into a leather bracelet (worn on right wrist)
    Flaws: too pride full (doesn't rely on others), don’ts take critics well, confident but too shy to show it, gets Jealous easily, puts trust in people too easily
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before CHB*: Tori lived all over the country most of her childhood. When she was 14 her parents divorced. She was so angry depressed and distraught that she ran away from New Jersey to NYC. It was there that she met Chris (a satyr) who brought her to camp. Like most demigods she had no idea she was half god. She was claimed fairly quickly by having a baby owl fall into her lap during her first camp fire.
    RP Example*: One day while practicing some new maneuvers she had just learned Tori noticed a shy looking boy. Being shy herself she new how it was and that she should go say hi. Even though she was terrified she walked over and tapped him on the shoulder, he looked up startled. She waved and said quietly but confidently " Hey! My name is Victoria, but most people call me Tori I'm 16 I haven't seen you around here before are you knew?" Still looking a little startled he shook his raven black hair out of his as and replied just as quietly " Oh Hey, nah I'm not new I just don't come here this time of day and I don't like camp fires so you wouldn't have seen me there before either." Tori smiled to herself she loved the way his voice sounded when he talked, she thought how his voice matched his deep brooding blue eyes, she was enthralled by this boy. It was time for her to do cabin inspections. She turned to leave and then she realized she didn't know his name, she turned around asked him " Hey btw what's your name?" To her surprise he smiled and said "Austin Creed, and I'm 15, see ya later?" She smiled back and replied with a bit of an attitude "Of course". Then she ran off her hair flopping as if fell out of her bun.
    Any notes about your characters: Wears hair in a messy bun most of the time and if not wears a beanie; orange t shirt (CHB of course) jean shorts and plain black and white VANS she has a ring she got for her birthday from her dad before she left which she wears around her neck on a silver chain; exhausted

Last edited by Torirose97 on 5/18/2013, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Tori Rose Empty Re: Tori Rose

Post by mabel pines 5/16/2013, 6:26 pm

being good at battle planning isn't a power, that would be more of a talent or a skill.
    Torirose97
    Torirose97

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2013-05-09

Tori Rose Empty Re: Tori Rose

Post by Torirose97 6/3/2013, 10:16 pm

Edited
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state