A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Terra Stone

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Terra Stone Empty Terra Stone

Post by Komaeda 5/16/2013, 5:37 pm

Name: Terra Stone
    Eyes: dark blue
    Hair: light blonde
    Height: 5 foot 5 inches
    Body Type: skinny
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Geb
    Mortal Parent: Mary Stone
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: none
    Talents: Sports, art, singing
    Weapon**: celestial bronze sword
    Flaws: Doesnt belive in self, sarcastic, focases that she will use her powers on bad than good
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can use geokinisis whitch is to move earth( rock earth ) telepathicly. She can use it 4 times a day and can use it up to 10 minitues. The largest rock weight that she can controle is 25 pounds, the more of the power she uses in her 10 miniutes makes her even more weak. She can pick the rocks up using her geokinisis and throw it. She can also make one earthquake that can can movie through the farthest of 1 km. She can use this once. and if she uses this then she cant user powers for the rest of the day and lose most of her energy. The more she uses her powers the more she will have a greater chance she will pass out. If she tries to use her powers after she has used them, then she will suffer through bad headaches.
    Life Before CHB*: Terra ran away from home at a young age and lived on the road. She ofen lived in caves and was verry emotional about her powers. She seemed as she would keep runing for her life and she would never want to meet people. When peopole would walk up to her when she was younger she would just run away and and never return to that city. When she finally arived at CHB she would never leave her cabin and she would stay hidden in the back of the room. She is a tomboy and she no longer felt afraid about everyone when she got to CHB.
    RP Example*: I looked around at everything in the cave. I was sourrounded by something that I could hurt people with. I started to walk around as my heart started pounding agients the chest. Drips and drops of water fell down from the ceiling as my footsteps schoed through the cave. I stopped walking and turned around nothing was there, but there were still footsteps behind me. I started to run faster as the footsteps got loader. I then laughed. " well, I never thought I would see you agian. "
    Any notes about your characters: She is a tomboy and she doesnt like to be helped by people.

Last edited by Hiccup on 5/16/2013, 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Terra Stone Empty Re: Terra Stone

Post by mabel pines 5/16/2013, 6:19 pm

one mile is too much for the earthquake power. also, how much energy does that power drain?

i think fifty pounds would be too much, maybe more like thirty or twenty five?
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Terra Stone Empty Re: Terra Stone

Post by Komaeda 5/16/2013, 7:16 pm

Edited
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state