A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Greek/Egyptian/Norse Demigod Form

Clary_Fray
    Clary_Fray

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2013-05-18

Greek/Egyptian/Norse Demigod Form Empty Greek/Egyptian/Norse Demigod Form

Post by Clary_Fray 5/18/2013, 12:19 pm

Name: Alice Daphne Shine
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Red (emo style)
    Height: Five foot, three inches
    Body Type: B
    Skin Color: Ivory
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Sunny May Shine
    Country of Origin: United States (New York)
    Pets: None
    Talents: Singing, Archery, Writing
    Weapon**: Bow and arrow, daggers
    Flaws: Can not tell a lie
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): seeing the future, healing, archery, can talk to animals
    Life Before CHB*: Alice was an orphan because her mother died during child birth and no one knew her father. She ran away from her abusive foster home when she was four. She came across a nymph in central park that was happy to help her find her way to camp, though she had no idea she was demigod, certainly she had no clue camp half-blood was real.
    RP Example*: I was running from the undead soilders Nico set on me as a joke. I cursed his wicked sence of humor, but what could I do? He's my best friend and the boy I am in love with. Gods; I love the way his black hair shines and the way his onyx eyes sparkle when the sun hits them just right. I sudnly tip over a tree branch when i feel an arrow at thought the son of hades jumps down from a tree. He opens a hole in the groung and sucks them all in." See" he tells me ''I wouldn't let them hurt you.'' he sticks his pale hand out for me to grab, and I take it feeling sparks run up my arm.
    Any notes about your characters: She loves Nico, whom is her best-friend. Anabeth and Thalia are like her older sisters. She is made fun of by most of the camp because she is mute; not by choice by a birth defect. Percy is her friend and the twins always play pranks on her. She does self-harm which no one knows about.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Greek/Egyptian/Norse Demigod Form Empty Re: Greek/Egyptian/Norse Demigod Form

Post by Christian 5/18/2013, 6:48 pm

~"B" isn't a body type. Examples of body types include skinny, muscular, slim, etc. Please change that.
    ~Her weapons have to be celestial bronze. Please fix that.
    ~She has to have atleast 3 flaws.
    ~We do not allow seeing the future as a power. Archery is not considered a power, and is considered a talent. Talking to animals has nothing to do with Apollo. Edit those out. For healing, what's the deepest wound she can heal? How many times a day can she heal? What's the most major thing she can heal? How does her power affect her physically? Edit those in please.
    ~Life before CHB has to be atleast 5 sentences.
    ~For your notes, she cannot be best friends with Nico, or any of the canon characters, in fact. You must edit in your RP example, and edit out your notes.

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 12:15 am